Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 13. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The bank is a gigantic financial institution throughout the country, but they can not offer services to all people in the world. That's why cryptothermia is banned in many countries, as governments see them as a danger. The government wants to control us, but now they can not do this anymore.
Activity: 140
Actually government and bank looking like useless institutions, but we can't refuse by the government and bank today. But I believe this day will come!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
i dont think so, we still need government and bank for support and watch that crypto movement, i think crypto if nothing can regulate it will face his ending.I won't go that far to claim that we don't need government. Without government, how can its job be done?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
When bitcoin becomes the official currency used in daily life is indispensable. Then the transaction is mainly through the computer network. Then we do not need government and banks. But this is very unlikely, no matter how popular the bitcoin is.
Activity: 518
If cryptocurrency will be legalized and the world will be run with the blockchain technology i think we still need bank and government in our lives because who will be the one responsible in building a country through it's infrastructure project i believe that cryptocurrency and government can be together.
Activity: 308
In terms of payment options and currency system it can be possible but aside from that its impossible. There are some areas of a society and nation that cryptocurrency alone can't support and though goverment and bank are usually related to corruption and imbalance there are still very important factors that they provide.
Activity: 124
By introducing cryptocurrency into our lives, we will be able to change our lives if people interested in new technologies and prosperity of the population come to power
Activity: 295
We need government to administrate society but not like the current one, bank we havent needed since the first one were established, they just making money on us for nothing
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think the government and the bank will not be replaced in a short time. The government and banks will also try to prevent them from being replaced. They will limit the technology and regulate it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

Yeah that is true that's why other goverment banning crypto in their countries because they thik crypto collecting people to invest in their project and this goverment think about the demand if they don't have people to invest to their own project but i and many people still choose crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
yes i agree, we are in the middle of a revolution, crypto will have the same impact on the world as internet did. it is already big and it will continue growing as more and more people adopt and the tech develops and matures.

I agree with you, soon we will see the transformation of bank and finance systems.
Hopefuly it will happen in 2-5 years and we will see the pump of world economy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
indeed, cryptocurrency is a currency which doesnt need government or bank, government see that threat that's why some countries banned bitcoin, but some countries saw that crypto might be in use, so some of them reverse that decision and finally accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 571
I agree with you. Cryptocurrencies are developing very quickly and I think that if now many people use cryptocurrencies instead of money, in the future they can completely replace the banking system.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Perhaps the main idea of cryptocurrencies was to destroy our financial system and to build the new one but now I see crypto became a financial asset and no more. I don't believe that standard money will disappear with blockchain and cryptocurrency arrival and that will destroy the Institution of Bank, now I see that will not happen
Activity: 188
Merit: 70
TAU COIN
Hi,
I am definitely agree that it is a new era of decentralization. But it is true that without government a state is impossible. To protect a state economy government plays a vital role. Giving profit to government is not useless but giving profit to bank is useless.Only government can protect and ensure safety of a state citizen. So, it will be good if this technology comes under in government scope.
This is because, recently hacking of Etherium wallets is increasing day by day. Most of us losing our money,but cann't raise our voice for this problem.That's why i think government only can solve the problem.As a result, this decentralized era will be long last.
Thanks.
Activity: 53
yes i agree, we are in the middle of a revolution, crypto will have the same impact on the world as internet did. it is already big and it will continue growing as more and more people adopt and the tech develops and matures.
Activity: 112
The government is the place that hinders the growth and growth of the coin, I really do not want the government to enter the Crypto market, let the market run its course and whoever embraces it Be careful and self-responsible on their job.
Activity: 3
I don't think humans can leave managers. Then human civilization will go to destruction. I think cryptocurrencies and the world economic system can coexist.
Activity: 77
In my own opinion I think we still need the authorization  of the government to make it a legal deal for everyone. It should  be noted that any movement  without government  is of illegal in dealing. In this I opined we need government  in intervention. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 72
Without government there will be no order and peace, without banks circulation of money will deteriorate. It is possible but today it is still under consideration.
Pages:
Jump to: