Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 14. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
yes i'm agree. But there needs government to protect their citizens from the scam icos. There must be need some rules and regulations.
Activity: 158
impossible. People cannot leave the government. Without the development of the government, humans will become animals. Who told you that the government cannot coexist with cryptocurrency?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Yes, it is possible to refuse from the government and banks when regulating currencies, but they fulfill many other functions on which peace and financial stability in the country depend, so I will not agree.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
we will be more concerned with the government and the bank to get one and help the poor with bitcoin when the government approves the bitcoin in different countries the bitcoin promotion will make it easier but it will have the tax and the good of the person who uses it bitcoin and other people think that bitcoin is legal
Activity: 392
Definitely, the government will not allow society to live without it. Yes, and the government in many situations is really useful, but the society has gradually refrained from the banks.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
It should be understood that the government is not such a simple phenomenon as you think. In fact, the government is very useful and important for every country, if it were not engaged in corruption.
In part, really agree. Many analysts have long expressed the view that the government and banks are no longer needed. But it will be a long time until society learns to live without them.
Activity: 102
Yes, I agree with you. I think the future. There are two kinds of people, one is a free person, who has a cryptocurrency. The other is ordinary people who live in government-owned people. This is the best capital differentiation.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Such a statement is very ill-considered. If there is no government, the right of the strong will act. Vseravno there are people, and most likely, a group of people who then under the threat of weapons will want to control you. I do not think that different rascals with weapons would be a worthy alternative to a civilized government.

As for banks, they are in fact an integral part of the current state system. In the present conditions, a state without banks can not exist. They perform various very important functions. If you can do without banks, it does not mean that everyone without them can do without. I'm pretty sure that your views are not shared by a significant part of society.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
Any third party will simply be a new intermediary in obtaining a profit, but not a new investor in this market. They will only choose our income from taxes and other indicators, making it impossible and not relevant to receive small amounts of money.
Activity: 277
You can not say that. This market needs to be widely known, and banks and governments are involved and have clear rules. Otherwise, this market will be abused by money launderers, and criminal organizations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
In terms of investment, yes, we do not need government and bank anymore. That is why they are trying to ban and destroy the image of digital currency because it threatens them.
Activity: 182
In my opinion, all exchangers are third parties, individual escrow is a third party.
And it seems like all third parties will benefit from every transaction, because otherwise it will not be done.
And now most people expect governments and banks to compromise with crypto as a third party, because it will only bring crypto bigger.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I can't imagine a country without government and banks. I think if there is no government in one country. The people of that country will not be united.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I also hope that one day I will be able to use my blockchain to manipulate my own financial movements. However, there are no tokens that have stable prices and are widely used in the market! I think it takes a long time to reach your goal!
Activity: 462
Your analysis is very reasonable. I agree with your view that banks in many countries hold economic control. The emergence of cryptocurrencies will affect such control!
Activity: 98
Actually we need to go in government because we need permit to run a business here in my country like the bank here with btc wallet address and fiat wallet address so even we don't regulate crypto here still we need the approval of government to run any kinds of business here related to bitcoin or crypto like our own wallet i say some business need to have permit but not all
When you are trading with someone to buy something, are you always willing to send your crypto first without a third party? If yes means you are not smart enough.
Activity: 168
I think in any transaction, we need a third party that confirms that someone has given something to others. If a miner is considered a third party in crypto, of course they do so to get rewarded. And it looks like blockchain was created not to eliminate a third party, because it never seems to be possible.
Activity: 196
If you ever buy or sell crypto through the exchange market, and learn how a crypto you sell or you buy changes hands, you will know that you have used a third party. I think the third party will remain until the end of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: