Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 17. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
They are afraid of the cryptocurrency. But now, it may be the third party that will kill the crypto not the other way round. The crypto still need more tie to develop themselves.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

Bro I agree with you that right now banks are afraid of the Crypto coins challenging their business models but these alt coins will not stop banks from making money. Banks are embracing blockchain technology and most of them are changing their business models to compete for market share. Lets fce it, banks are going to evolve using blockchain technology .
Activity: 185
No,  government and bank are both needed. The government helps to keep the law and regulations of the country and bank is needed to keep the money and other investment.
Activity: 350
I don't agree on this. Governments are still necessary to maintain order. Banks are still needed to store existing fiats/physical money. These are two entities which are not easily broken. Quite near to impossible actually. The idea of abolished governments and banking system is far from becoming a reality. Something we should not expect on.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Of course, government and bank looking like a very archaic institution, but we can't refuse by government and bank so fast, we need more time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
There is no doubt Governments all over have their shortcomings but beware of what you wish for, Looking at all the projects that have been marketed in this space apart for BTC  (the store of value) purpose all of them have not delivered on their promises. The picture you are painting is not possible now maybe in the future
Activity: 266
It is extremely difficult for me to imagine a world without government and banks. First of all because if there is no government there is no control and regulations which means people have to be smart and morally stable enough to live and use the freedom they would have.
Activity: 196
States are always needed. If you want to live in a certain rules and order, your state should be. Without the banks, we can not buy crypto money and we can not withdraw it again.
Activity: 21
I can't imagine a country without government and banks. I think if there is no government in one country. The people of that country will not be united.
Activity: 490
It is still difficult to break away from the control of the government. After all, we are scattered everywhere. Just like a bad news now can cause great fluctuations in the password world.
Activity: 91
For now I think the bank and the government we need. especially banks, now crypto does not have a bank, that's why we need a conventional bank to dilute the benefits we can.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
I don't agree that we do not need bank & government anymore, virtually all aspect of our daily needs is yet to be covered by crypto usage. It is yet to be accepted generally, i hope crypto get there soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
But currently there are some banks that adapt and adopt the blockchain system. If we no longer need the government then who will control the state? It is not so easy that we conclude that there is no need for government. It could destroy this country if everyone has such thoughts.
Activity: 756
I do not agree with you, because many things that crypto can not do and can be done by banks, banks have a secure system, while crypto is very vulnerable to hackers, other than that the bank has a variety of loan products, while crypto is not, and most importantly is save in the form of crypto is very erratic, due to fluctuations
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I wish more and more people though took blockchain technology more seriously instead of being ICO flippers. We need new infrastructure to transition from traditional financial systems to a new paradigm shift, but that can only happen if people stop talking only about lambos and moon and actually helped to spread the message of the blockchain far and wide so more and more people could adopt it, which in turn would mean more and more people moving from traditional financial services to new blockchan fintech.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
Yes, I am very happy with the arrival of blockchain technology. This technology is bringing huge changes to the technological developments of this century. I think if everybody moves on blockchain technology so that happens, there will be massive losses. This loss is experienced by governments, banks, and large corporations. They do not get customers or clients. However, as easy as we can be by using blockchain technology, we can not be separated from governments, companies, and banks. Via banks, we need to cash money according to the currency that is considered valid in our country. The government helps us in the administration of population, providing social security and health, etc.
Activity: 12
Before the blockchain may not be dependent on government, the government will find ways to control electronic money first. E-money involved in payment activities must also be approved by the bank.
Activity: 24
Then you'll have to go live in the woods and pick mushrooms. There's no government and no Bank. While there, the forest belongs to the government, therefore, fly to the moon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
it is time for the world to change, with the system blockchain and cryptocurrency as a marker of world financial revolution. seeing current currency developments makes it possible to change the world's finances in decades, the birth of bitcoin as a benchmark for such changes. if the developing virtual currency is not impossible the banking system will lose its influence in the world. but the government will remain as it is.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think cryptocurrency need the government and banks to accept it as one of the means of exchange or payment for goods and services because without the legalization of this, crypto will remain restricted to some parts which should not be. With the acceptance by these top ranks, crypto can easily penetrate and and achieve it aim in which majority will also benefit from.
Pages:
Jump to: