Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 31. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 10
That is quite true..... haha. As the saying goes if we cannot win them either we oin them or kill them before they kill us. Joining them is almost impossible so they rather strike first and kill it before they are being kill. Recently i watch a youtube video and it was about the decentralise system and the video was saying about more and more millennials rather trust dencentralise system comparing to banks and third parties.   
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
Seems like you really are focusing on money when you say that you don't need the governments and banks anymore because of blockchains. You must be forgotten why is the government here? They are working in different aspects and problems of your country so you are deeply mistaken when you say that you don't need banks and governments anymore.
If we only talk about the digital currency,i say it yes we not need the banks and the government for all. But don't you think government and banks are important in real world because if there is no government I don't think that one country will have a unity or have a good. We need the government to rule to make good are country and about the banks it is important because we can't say that the software wallet are realy indestructible because there are many hackers too

Yes I totally agree with you. And if the government seen cryptos as a threat then they will make a move and ban it as soon as possible. And I don't think FIAT will be replaced by crypto currencies although there is a possibility but I think government wouldn't allow it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I think we should work with the government to make cryptocurrency better,Indeed government and bank are third parties but we need their support

This would be ideal, but only if the government was honest with the people, and if at least one person begins by the power to profit from it, then the whole idea breaks down. So that friends, even partial centralization us not need a. Absolute decentralization is our best future.

Base on this the idea is good that you agree that the government needs to get involved in this project. There is no problem about involving in this kind of system but ofcourse they need to be honest towards the people because we all know that government sometimes not fair in terms of this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
for now, all crypto users still needed, because we still need fiat currency to buy what we need in real life,, and to convert crypto to fiat we still need bank
we don't gov and bank anymore if the majority of people use crypto especially as the main currency
Activity: 168
No, I do not agree with this statement.
I feel that it is impossible to leave the country and banks, especially the general public, at any time.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are always a game for very few people.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
Seems like you really are focusing on money when you say that you don't need the governments and banks anymore because of blockchains. You must be forgotten why is the government here? They are working in different aspects and problems of your country so you are deeply mistaken when you say that you don't need banks and governments anymore.
If we only talk about the digital currency,i say it yes we not need the banks and the government for all. But don't you think government and banks are important in real world because if there is no government I don't think that one country will have a unity or have a good. We need the government to rule to make good are country and about the banks it is important because we can't say that the software wallet are realy indestructible because there are many hackers too
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It's simply cryptocurrency needs banks and government, because banks and governments are produce by larges groups of people and cryptocurrency cannot survive without the adoption of people, so meaning the balancing system between cryptocurrency and governments and banking institution are always there in order to improve the strong power of unity towards economic development.
Activity: 169
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

That is why this ia not likely to happen. Some countries will not approve to this. And there will be so much changes to go through before this. Current technology may be able to support this. But not from now. And if it is likely to happen there will be a unified currency throughout the world.
Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
That won't happen, I agree that blockchain can change a lot of things for good but government still important for daily life because they create law etc, if there's no law then there will be chaos. Bank also still an important part of our  life and it need a lot of time until blockchain will take over because right now the adoption is still slow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Wont be happening unless these government will allow it to happen but i doubt,because any government who doesnt get taxes from the people wont survive there will a chaos and messy governance among the commong people.So it will be worst than we can ever imagine,that is why we still needs governments to protect ourselves from the people itself.
Agree with you.
We can use blockchain and other technology for modernize or to improve government. But if you destroy all governments - tomorrow you have to be use Petro or other waste paper for payment)
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
Banks aren't going anywhere and will always exist.  Cryptocurrencies won't be replacing the banks let alone the government.  FIAT will always be king in the real world which will always keep banks in business. 
And we still need bank and fiat to cash our coin. OP can say we don't need banks only when average merchant accept crypto
Activity: 378
Banks aren't going anywhere and will always exist.  Cryptocurrencies won't be replacing the banks let alone the government.  FIAT will always be king in the real world which will always keep banks in business. 
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
We still need the government and bank to properly balance and regulate all with orders without them it is probably lead to utter chaos.
Activity: 336
Crypto-currencies - are a danger to the authorities, so now, and try to use all sorts of methods to crush the world and return power to their hands
Activity: 118
I completely agree with you that cryptocurrency is developing quickly and in the future, it has an important role in the economy. But i do not think that it can replace the banks role. because Banks systems also do credit activities which crypto can not.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
we are undergoing the transition period, decentralization is absolute and we will go to that era, but in order to achieve that we still need the role of government, related institutions and also Bank  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
That is too good to be true! Banks are only using our funds for their own benefit. They look on us as their slaves, not their customers. They are investing our money for their business to grow without our knowledge. They only offer ROI for only 3% to 5% a year which makes me sick! We can earn those for an hour when trading! That is why banks are against cryptocurrency and using their power to manipulate the investors mind. A huge income was already wiped out from those banks when cryptocurrency popped out.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
If this happens in our life, then I think it's not quite so soon will be. It is very difficult to change what has been built over the years
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

I don't agree with you at all.
Yes block-chain is developing, but this is not going to take banks place.
Banks are not only for moving money around. Banks are giving loans, mortgages, credit cards and take deposits as well. Not all people will like to keep their savings in Bitcoin for example. And this is just a fraction of banks business.
I am not going to dignify with an answer the part of replacing governments, because the whole idea is insane and absolutely not possible at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: