Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 29. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
We still need government and bank for sure, it's not like with blockchain you can suddenly solve a lot of things and everyone will live according to law. Government is very important so things won't go out of control and cause chaos everywhere. In my opinion the bank will adopt blockchain so they will coexist together.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
We live in a system of our own choosing, in order to enable a systemic work order, and the banks and government bodies have so far been an acceptable part of that order, and i am sure will continue to be so, once they gain clarity as per the bigger picture.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The state will always be needed. but it is time to get the banks out of there. because it is an enemy of the broker. now everyone will begin to manage their own money.  Cheesy
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
We need bank and government to improve and make bitcoin will be strong, looking around your self when some country have banned and make illegal about bitcoin, price of bitcoin down and too low. We need them bank and government to support bitcoin for their country each of them have support and legal bitcoin as the payment system in their country. If bitcoin always have illegal maybe bitcoin will be afraid by the people in the world.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
No need for government is impossible, no need for banks. Virtual currency can become a supplement to legal money, because it brings convenient transactions and non controllability.

but right now, we still need government and bank for every country because we are not united in one country and still, there are a different from one country to another country. but if the cryptocurrency can be accepted by all country and they all agree to use cryptocurrency as one new currency and it's available in all country, then maybe the bank will reduce the popularity because people don't need to go the bank to get the money or to deposit the money.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Such statements that we can do without governments and banks are simply ridiculous. Do you think that with the advent of the crypto currency, the form of the social structure of mankind will change completely, which has been formed for thousands of years? Have you ever heard people live on their own, without any adjustment? Then the strong will rob and kill the weak according to the right of the strong. Who will interfere with it? In order that this does not exist and there is all this containment system: the government, the army, the police and so on. And this can not exist without banks, otherwise we will return to the system of barter settlements. In general, do not philosophize. You can not think of anything new.
Activity: 183
I fully agree with the statement. that is why many countries impose restrictions and prohibitions
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
We need a government to govern people and in running a certain country in order and peacefully. I think if there's no government world will be chaotic because people do have different views in life. We need a government to impose rules and regulations and to protect the citizen of a certain country, a government to solve problems of the state and the government to rule everything for the good of the people. As for me we also need banks for the safekeeping of our money and for the regulations of the funds and resources of the government and of the people.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
It is true cryptoworld can survive without government and banks but there will need of government to grow successfully in state or globally.Without government Frauds and scams will increase and crypto will not properly contribute for the economy and betterment of the country without government.
Activity: 126
how sweet and easy it is to say we do not need banks any more. the trust is that the cryptoworld is not yet matured to do away without banks. Banks offer what money qualities hold. preservation of value. though fiat fluctuates in value, but that cannot be compared to cryptocurrencies. We are still away from being independent on centralized financial institutions.

yes, it is too sweeping to say that we do not need government and banks anymore. Cryptocurrency is still an infant if you ask me, we are nothing in comparison to the institution that OP wish to do away with.
Young as we are in this digital space, we need all the help we can get. We don't wish for any misunderstanding and conflict of any widely institutionalized organizations or sectors, we need to make an ally out of them.
Activity: 238
Yes cryptocurrencies created to remove from this chain of such fat cats as banks and the government it was the purpose , but let's go back to the reality they will not allow it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
No need for government is impossible, no need for banks. Virtual currency can become a supplement to legal money, because it brings convenient transactions and non controllability.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
how sweet and easy it is to say we do not need banks any more. the trust is that the cryptoworld is not yet matured to do away without banks. Banks offer what money qualities hold. preservation of value. though fiat fluctuates in value, but that cannot be compared to cryptocurrencies. We are still away from being independent on centralized financial institutions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
I think that this process will take a very long time. If only for old age to find these times.

indeed, we are lucky that we joined the crypto technology while we're very young at age and I expecting that crypto will stay beyond our lifetime even after we die.
it's not that easy to replace our cash with crypto but the transition will take a long time indeed.
That's why governments and banks are on their grip on regulating the crypto in order to not affect the sovereign fiat.
There are certain of factors that crypto should be controlled partially by governments because the governments is the responsible for the safety of the people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

The vision of Crypto in the future is not to be independent on governments and banks because there would be no crypto circulation without these two biggest factors in the crypto ecosystem.
I mean, government will regulate crypto in order they're not used for criminals and terrorists, banks on the other hand they will act as the middlemen in order for us to convert crypto into cash.
this time, we can't replace the cash money fully that's why we need banks even after a couple of decades because bank will help the community to circulate proper economy, loans and trades.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

That , indeed is true but just seems so unrealistic at the moment . For people like us ( actually a small percentage of people like us ) it would be very easy to state such things and speculate about such dreamy conditions but the reality hit us hard . The fact is that governments all over the world instead of adopting this thinking and technology is tending to be more reluctant to it . They  tend to "avoid" the potential trouble instead of studying and considering as a means of higher opportunities for their economy's growth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports

Maybe in the future, we don't need bank and centralized system anymore.
but for now, blockchain technology still need to developing to replace banks in our world.
Activity: 168

Well that is the main point of bitcoin/most crypto coins - to be independent from government and other third parties.

Of course, I hope this will be the future as well. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
As for me, your opinion looks too optimistic. Just one thing, actually there are many others, I wonder how you are going to solve problems in case of coins theft without third party involvement. 
Activity: 196
I completely agree with the author! It all goes, but I do not think it will be so easy to do. Look at the people they manage the media, which are paid by governments and inspire people for what they need, thereby controlling the masses! I think it will be a long and complicated process ... As for banks, these institutions also keep people on leash with their credit programs, most people live their whole lives in loans and this means that they are simply in slavery to the state! I hope the technology of blockchain will bring changes in our world.
Pages:
Jump to: