Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 27. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 482
Merit: 117
what you had posted here it is possible because in the whole world crores of peoples are there how do you convert crypto and gave them money. it needs banking service otherwise it is impossible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Cryptos aren`t developed properly yet, to replace banks.
A lot of new futures should be widely implemented - before we replace banks..
Especially loans..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It would be my dream to live without banks and governments. However, I don't see it coming in the next 10-15 years. The main reason for that is that most people are not ready to take responsibility for their lives and their actions. My sincere desire and aim for the next decade to have at least less banks and less government in our lives!
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
I think only banks are didn't need anymore in the future because government will be always needed to secure and protect their citizens from the illegal activities, if the government are not involved anymore in the future who will guide us? And who will protect us? And the law's become nothing because there is no government that implemented it earlier. Yes the financial transactions are become modern because of the blockchain technology but it can't affect the government because the government is the one who responsible to its citizens to help them avoid those bad influence in the community and make its citizens successful.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Do you know how many people don't give a shit about laws and democracy? I don't think that this alternative would be better there no more people day can get benefit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

yes of course I think the banks and the government will not be able to control the financial condition anymore if the world implements the system of bitcoin then everything is decentralized and safer until there is no name of money laundering again even the bank is not useful anymore.
Activity: 127
Merit: 6

You are wrong here. Some kind of leadership is needed. Mankind was always guided by someone, although the forms of leadership did change throughout the history. It probably is time for a different kind of governance, but without control, there would be chaos. We can not just trust each other, this is an illusion. Same goes for banking system, changes are needed and will be adopted over time. Blockchain will take over a large share of the work that's for now still done and controlled by the people, but the financial system can't be just terminated.
Leadership is not needed in my opinion. Only law and rules are needed, otherwise we would kill each other because of greed. But is law and peacemaking possible without government? I think yes, at least without traditional type of government. We just need a system of making laws in a democratic, participatory way and in this case, leadership is not necessary. And blockchain could help us here - democratic decision making and accepting new laws.

Do you honestly believe decisions beneficial to a general good of people can be made democratically? I'm sorry but I gave up on human intelligence long time ago. Do you know how many people don't give a shit about laws and democracy? It's beyond them. Not to mention how many would prefer freedom without any safety measures. Take terrorists for example. Do you really want to give them a chance to democratically accept laws and rules?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
When people say that in the future we will not need governments, I would like them to explain how society will be governed in that future. Above all, what is the alternative to governments? I only see two options, the first is anarchy and chaos, the second is a future where instead of being governed by our governments we would be governed by large corporations. I don't think that this alternative would be better than governments, after all we, as citizens, can choose our leaders, but we can't choose the CEOs of these corporations.
Activity: 154
You're right, blockchain technology is much more profitable, but it's very difficult to implement this idea, because banks also need to earn money and just so they will not leave, they either accept this blockchain technology and will use or will leave  Roll Eyes

We need government because there is a corresponding laws and rules. About bank maybe we don't need anymore only if it is enough for daily needs, if it is extra or more we need to banks it to the bank for the real verification of every identity of owners.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
We are a bit far from having Lightning Network mass adoption, and it means that Bitcoin is not ready yet for having a large number of people making microtransactions in the Bitcoin network.
That also means that we are still heavily dependent on banks.
Banks, by their turn, provides their services based on government regulations, which means we're also dependent on governments to have that kind of service.
Activity: 140
Are you joking? Without a bank, you use your own money every time you buy. When you buy a house in a foreign country, you also bring a lot of cash. Think about it without a bank, you will be unable to move. Although the digital currency has been developing, it is still far from the replacement of the bank.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Let me tell you a story. After my graduation I had full chances to receive position in big bank, but I refused this offer, because I don't believe in banks suggesting 8-10% of annyal growth and centralized system inside. My choice is crypto world with decentralization and blockchain based projects.
Activity: 48
We still need gov and bank. We need gov until we still need social. That's true
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
It is still too early to talk about this. We see how any negative decision of the government can bring down the course of bitcoin. Very few people are now in the cryptoindustry. We live here and it seems to us that we are many. But go out into the street, ask people about bitcoin, blockchain. Few people will answer you
Activity: 322
It is too early to say that the crypto currency will replace the banking system. It's just a theory. In practice, we have different picture. The introduction of crypto currency is very slow and governments try to control crypto. They will not allow banks and the government to be killed by the crypto.
Activity: 238
It is illusion that we don't need government. We don't need bad government, that's true. But anarchy is worse. Most of people can't organize their life. I see it when people buy a house in a village. There are a lot of problems with gas, electricity, water and others. And often they say - why government don't give it to us? And waiting for of it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I dont think thats gonna happen. We still need the government and the banks no matter what. Even if were having advancement in technology, we still need something or someone to organize and monitor everything and that will be the role of the goverment and the banks. Also, it will give the people the option to choose whether to use crypto or bank.
In my opinion we still needed the presence of banks and government from now since bitcoin is already decentralised atleast for some features of our life in bitcoin we need some security for our future. Though it seems that in virtual currency government and banks are not necessary but hence the bitcoin is not also recognizable by our society as a bitcoin itself that's why we still need to convert our coins into fiat
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
We will not need the government and banks exactly until such time as they start to kill for these technologies, I think that of course everything will be fine, but what is the framework of the blockchain, still have to be.
Activity: 322
Even how successful bitcoin in the digital world we the resident of this world  ,we always need a government and banks because if this institution are gone then this world will be of great chaos , because there will be no guardians in every place and our wealth might be gone without proper safeguarding of a bank, cryptocurrency is in other world circulating separate from the outside world.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

You are wrong here. Some kind of leadership is needed. Mankind was always guided by someone, although the forms of leadership did change throughout the history. It probably is time for a different kind of governance, but without control, there would be chaos. We can not just trust each other, this is an illusion. Same goes for banking system, changes are needed and will be adopted over time. Blockchain will take over a large share of the work that's for now still done and controlled by the people, but the financial system can't be just terminated.
Leadership is not needed in my opinion. Only law and rules are needed, otherwise we would kill each other because of greed. But is law and peacemaking possible without government? I think yes, at least without traditional type of government. We just need a system of making laws in a democratic, participatory way and in this case, leadership is not necessary. And blockchain could help us here - democratic decision making and accepting new laws.
Pages:
Jump to: