Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 26. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I believe that it's impossible to completely abandon the government, lawlessness will begin. There will be no one to conduct court cases, pay benefits , salaries to budget employees. But reducing corruption and bureaucracy in this sector is clearly necessary and the blockchain could help, giving access to data to all users. Transparency of the entire process will not allow officials and corporations to profit from ordinary people.

I don't think its not a good idea that we say we don't need a government, because we still need leaders in the form of government to control its population country. Maybe bank can be abandoned but not government.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think it's still too early to adopt cryptocurrency as a currency, there are still a lot of issues and regulations that need to be fixed.

So I'd say we still need them, for better or worse.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

This is a serious matter for us in the society. The cryptocurrency world is booming and nothing can stop it. Third party trust issue had been the controversy which the blockcain technology has come to correct. Banking can continue and but not with banks. For government they have other roles to play within the society, not the financial. That role is for the people, it is decentralized and government should accept like that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Have you ever imagined how you personally would live without governments and banks?
The anarchy would start immediately after all rules and restrictions are annuled. Is that what you want for yourself and your loved ones?
Anyway, there should always be an alternative of what is imposed on us by governments - and cryptocurrencies seem to be this best alternative.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

I disagree, we still need our governments to maintain prosperity. I think if we lose our government there will be chaos all over the world, so don't speak nonsense.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Then you'll have to go live in the woods and pick mushrooms. There's no government and no Bank. While there, the forest belongs to the government, therefore, fly to the moon.
I think the world is not ready for the changes in the technology because unfortunately many people are still dont know about crypto. So i think government and bank are still need of many people because some people are not in technology especially to those people whose not know how it works and to those people that's have no internet in there area. So i think we still need government to have rules and laws to follow then bank for the people who have a lot of money to stored.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
I don't agree that we do not need bank & government anymore, virtually all aspect of our daily needs is yet to be covered by crypto usage. It is yet to be accepted generally, i hope crypto get there soon.
Activity: 41
Then you'll have to go live in the woods and pick mushrooms. There's no government and no Bank. While there, the forest belongs to the government, therefore, fly to the moon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I can't imagine a country without government and banks. I think if there is no government in one country. The people of that country will not be united.
copper member
Activity: 38
Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
"Trust" as you said is the big word... there are many whales out here in this crypto world which are dumping lot of amount everyday and consequently we are losing it not the government... Government's main motive to control the Crypto currencies is to prevent people from such frauds and such scams.... I am sorry but this is my personal opinion....
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
It is not really what you meant about these third party that they afraid of the blockchain technology that is why they come to discourage people about the cryptocurrency. Well there could be something true about their business that might get down for a bit but this is not the issue why we dont want to say that there service is not needed. In fact we need their service and we are using it in our convenience like atm machine. Even exchanging crypto to fiat or vice versa we need those banks to other third parties for us to ensure the transaction though they are requiring us to pay transaction though it will not matter as to secure transactions. If they are not needed then try not to use their service and imagine what happen to your life without them giving their service on you?Then that would be disastrous. They are not the reason that they created their establishement. We are the reason because we need their service.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

there is something wrong with your assumptions. because after all we will still need a country for the best shelter from various possibilities or attacks. about banking. banking will always be needed, although currently blockchain-based technology is essential for the future. but can not necessarily declare no longer need banking. banking problems are not just for payment services or as a third party. you should know that. I think your thinking is too misguided
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
that's the reason why some government are banning and blocking cryptocurrency in their countries. specially countries who has many corrupt politicians. they are afraid they might end up losing their commissions or whatever they call it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
as of now there are still many people using the oldskool techonlogy. government is still controlling everything, but time will come people will realize that blockchain technology is more convenient and easy to use. you dont need to go to your bank to get money, or you dont need to go to an remittance center to send or receive money. all we need is blockchain technology.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I believe that it's impossible to completely abandon the government, lawlessness will begin. There will be no one to conduct court cases, pay benefits , salaries to budget employees. But reducing corruption and bureaucracy in this sector is clearly necessary and the blockchain could help, giving access to data to all users. Transparency of the entire process will not allow officials and corporations to profit from ordinary people.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Bank is giant financial institution in all country , but they can not offer  service to all people in the world like poor people who does not have ID and unbanked. And this world there are more than 2 billion people still unbanked and blockchain technology give solution for them. That no need third party like bank to send and receive money.

We really do not need a traditional bank but I will introduce to you the DETARIUS CRYPTO BANK because they will be using blockchain technology and this bank is design for cryptocurrency. Regarding to government matter is true also, because cryptocurrency will survive without the government.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Under the guise of freedom and decentralization, a blockchaine can bring totalitarian control over the all planet ...
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
When we can buy any things using cryptocurrency, even that an apple, a pencil, a beer. It's the time when bank is no more needed. But we still need the government. This world can't exist without the government. Maybe it can, but we will live in a war life. Guns, bombs everyday.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bank is giant financial institution in all country , but they can not offer  service to all people in the world like poor people who does not have ID and unbanked. And this world there are more than 2 billion people still unbanked and blockchain technology give solution for them. That no need third party like bank to send and receive money.

In my opinion we need a bank.Some middle class and rich people are afraid in blockchain technology because they make sure that there  money are safe.In blockchain we all know that there are so many hackers and scammers.

You have a bank + fiat currency already. Why would you want bitcoin to be centralized like banks as well?
Activity: 273
Merit: 10

In my opinion we need a bank.Some middle class and rich people are afraid in blockchain technology because they make sure that there  money are safe.In blockchain we all know that there are so many hackers and scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: