Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 33. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 12
Yes, this is the beauty of the crypt, as it has a full chance to oust all the banks that are just engaged in redistribution of money.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
because can hold everything account and trading system through cryptocurrency
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I don't think you can remove the government and the banks out of the picture. Some banks are into cryptocurrecy now. The idea of the government to legalize bitcoin the better. More users and investors, then cryptocurrency market will surely rise again.

These both shits will intrrupt always on the emergence of bitcoin try to stop. Banks are completely ruled by the scam world corporates and Government is captured by the corrupted politicians only.
I do not know why the shit people comes to stop the bitcoin always. If the does not give any problem and fake news about the cryptos we will find the good market value any cryptos in the market buddy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The OP is the desired and much dreamt about result but we have to be realistic here. People always want to stay in power and do whatever they can to do so.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
We still these 3rd parties because if there are no governments who will stop people not to kill each other? not to rob everyone who has money? that is stupidity any country needs a government to govern the people because if theres no one in charge people will do anything that they want? that is simply tje logic behind the governments.
Totally agreed if theres no governance in a country or in the world? there will be plenty of law violators,there will be no rule or law to follow! do you imagine how will people do when the government doesnt exist there will be chaos all over the world! the technology might change the world but we shouldnt overlook the importance of these basic insitutions that we need to survive or to have peace.
Activity: 224
We still these 3rd parties because if there are no governments who will stop people not to kill each other? not to rob everyone who has money? that is stupidity any country needs a government to govern the people because if theres no one in charge people will do anything that they want? that is simply tje logic behind the governments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
Probably, but governments will never allow crypto to replace fiat money! Fiat is still very essential for economy of every country.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
I agree that the banking system is very outdated and should be reformed. And it seems to me that crypto will help the banking system. But I do not agree that our society should live without government bodies.
Activity: 155
during this days of great depression, banks still functioned and were able to survive without government money. Without government money, the banks would simply need to re-evaluate their business plans and learn a new plattform as a business to still remain profitable. .
Activity: 336
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

The most important thing is that banks essentially simply create inflation in the market and nothing more. Cryptocurrency can solve this problem. Thats cool!
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
The government of some countries are really seeking for ways to gain control over cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Their thought is that the revenue coming in might be hindered, due to lack of direct influence over blockchain technology, but i see this with a different perspective and some countries are now beginning to see it from the positive side. Even if they do not have direct control over blockchain and cryptocurrency, they can still make use of the technology to solve so many economic issues  and the fact is this is possible and some are already doing that.
Activity: 115
We still need the government to protect us from scams and for future regulations because blockchain is still on its infancy so many aspects are still under the trial and error phase.

We still need banks to convert our cryptocurrencies to FIAT because it will still take a decade or two before crypto becomes mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

I doubt you will want a country without government. There is already enough chaos with government and laws, what do you think will happen if there is no one to implement laws in your country?

There are space for decentralized innovations and there are space for governments, banks etc.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
I don't think you can remove the government and the banks out of the picture. Some banks are into cryptocurrecy now. The idea of the government to legalize bitcoin the better. More users and investors, then cryptocurrency market will surely rise again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
No, because if the crypto legalize in over the world the bank will decrease their power and the government can not collect taxes anymore because the transaction made inside the cryto currency they don't have the power to monitor it.But for me we still need government to control such bad things in our country.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
We will always need governments and banks. May be in the future, if the bitcoins really should become generally accepted, they should change their structure. But rest assured that they will not be able to bring them back to their power so easily.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102

And this is why they're killing cryptos now. The ICOs who are becoming scam are one of the reason but I believe the main reason is the potential of the coins to replace the use of the banks.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
Bank is giant financial institution in all country , but they can not offer  service to all people in the world like poor people who does not have ID and unbanked. And this world there are more than 2 billion people still unbanked and blockchain technology give solution for them. That no need third party like bank to send and receive money.

Well, i agree all of you said above bit i dont think if we can deny bank and goverment as our source of financial.
Blockchain comes as good solution but now its not enough since blockchain is still in early stage and need much more improvement to become good solution.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think banks are still needed, because a centralized system is a must. Decentralized systems may have many problems. Blockchains can change the principles of opaqueness in some industries. However, blockchains are not a panacea.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
 we still do need the Banks and the governments,  The governments have the authority to ban and illigalize crypto, we are only operating because the governments llets us operate, if all governments ban crypto then crypto will die, Banks have other roles to play in the economies of countries, without them there will be no economic regulations and several sectors would crash
Pages:
Jump to: