Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 28. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 6
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

You are wrong here. Some kind of leadership is needed. Mankind was always guided by someone, although the forms of leadership did change throughout the history. It probably is time for a different kind of governance, but without control, there would be chaos. We can not just trust each other, this is an illusion. Same goes for banking system, changes are needed and will be adopted over time. Blockchain will take over a large share of the work that's for now still done and controlled by the people, but the financial system can't be just terminated.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
As of now we need bank because the blockchain technology has yet to be integrated in our everyday lives. If the day that we can use cryptocurrencies in our everyday living like to buy gas or daily necessities then that is the day we would not rely on banks anymore.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Wont be happening unless these government will allow it to happen but i doubt,because any government who doesnt get taxes from the people wont survive there will a chaos and messy governance among the commong people.So it will be worst than we can ever imagine,that is why we still needs governments to protect ourselves from the people itself.
There are also governments which accept crypto usage in their countries.

There is still demand of fiat in third-world countries. I guess it will take a very long time for crypto to overcome fiat usage.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
That's the reason my country does not support Crypto because old traditions will be erased if Crypto is legalized.
The bank will disappear and be replaced with a Bitcoin ATM.
But it seems that it is impossible here because most people do not understand technology and they still use the old tradition.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
I dont think thats gonna happen. We still need the government and the banks no matter what. Even if were having advancement in technology, we still need something or someone to organize and monitor everything and that will be the role of the goverment and the banks. Also, it will give the people the option to choose whether to use crypto or bank.
Yes, the future needs to be better developed under the government's policies and can not be divorced from the support of the government.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I will say yes, but there are still long way to reach that milestone, but hopefully it may happen because crypto value and identity is getting higher everyday
Activity: 406
We are a long way from getting rid of governments and banks. Do not underestimate their power.
It is easier to try to bring to our side than to face an unfair fight with them.
I dont think thats gonna happen. We still need the government and the banks no matter what. Even if were having advancement in technology, we still need something or someone to organize and monitor everything and that will be the role of the goverment and the banks. Also, it will give the people the option to choose whether to use crypto or bank.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Not gonna happen. No government? LOL. Wanna end up like Somalia? No banks? Central banks? You’re wishing for chaos to happen.  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
With the technology of blockchain and crypto currency it is much easier to use money, to make transactions abroad and this technology removes all intermediaries in any business  Wink
Activity: 74
Quite an interesting thought yet you know that the “evolution” comes at a great cost, for example I don`t want to see another huge conflict based on the government against crypto. I would rather have some stability now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Quite an interesting thought yet you know that the “evolution” comes at a great cost, for example I don`t want to see another huge conflict based on the government against crypto. I would rather have some stability now.
not that we will not go anywhere from the banking system and the government. And these practically criminal structures, always do bad to their people and will continue to try to find a way to control crypto-currency.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
This is not right although we have the crypto world ahead, but we still need the banks. Banks may be beneficial when there is crisis in the crypto market enabling you tge safe money in your pocket. Free from market ups and down.
So both plays crucial rules in tge modern world.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Develop crypto select from the state one of the very important functions - control over the release of money. control over money lies at the core of the state and contradicts the concept of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
If no third parties, so who make a decision if any 'chaos'? Who will protect for poor people etc? If no government, who will create infrastructure, like electricity, rail way, etc?
Merit: 100
We still need government and bank for sure, it's not like with blockchain you can suddenly solve a lot of things and everyone will live according to law. Government is very important so things won't go out of control and cause chaos everywhere. In my opinion the bank will adopt blockchain so they will coexist together.
Absolutely, we need government as well as the bank, without bank than where to secure our money. The government has to give permission for all our investment like trading bitcoin is given permission in only a few nations in others it is not official, so if the government gives the licence to invest in bitcoin then it will be a big advantage for the bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131

Show me proof that governments are trying to hinder the development of blockchain.
There's so much fud about this that isn't backed up by any evidence.

If anything, governments have been overwhelmingly open to the development of blockchain.
Also, the true nature of governments and banks is that they WANT to get in on blockchain.

They're not scared of it, they are figuring out how to get in on it and profit from it.
This isn't a storybook world where we are the good guys and the government is the bad guy and everything is black and white.

As far as not needing governments or banks, what you are basically saying is that we need an anarchic system.
Yeah, that ain't going to work.
You really trust each other? Totally? You think the tech will make you trust others totally?

In a lot of ways, we have taken Satoshi's vision and turned it into some kind of revolution song.

For me, I believe that both systems can exist at the same time.
In fact, the only reason why decentralized is so valuable is because there are centralized systems.
Take them away, and decentralized has no meaning.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
You should know that without government it will bring chaos. Blockchain technology is a good revolution but we still need a balance. Banks will not go anywhere except to blend and adopt the technology. The good thing that happened is you have a freedom of choice whether to deposit your money in the bank or in your own wallet.
Activity: 252
Because 1) all new technologies tend to hamper development in the first place. this leads to strong changes and losses in different areas 2) because this technology is not controlled by anyone, and therefore, that any fraud and deception are possible, and t. the government is initially called upon to protect its citizens, where will the citizens go if they lose their means? certainly to the managers and will complain that they were not protected. 3) t..k. this system is not controlled by anyone, it allows many means to transfer and pay without any taxes, which means that the country loses the cash flows that it could receive from it, as a result, there may be a fall in the provision of those spheres of life that the government supports. Therefore, I think that governments will definitely introduce certain limits and restrictions on the crypto currency.
Activity: 238
smile! absolute. yes now they suffer their masses.they with this technology it will be very difficult to control their masses.
Pages:
Jump to: