Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 4. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 0
Not when picking victors in the down market  Wink

Look at these charts
Storj
Ravencoin
Vertcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
Every market can have some weak periods, it is important to look at the average and the future. Cryptocurrency can bring us a lot of benefits and I hope that the market will develop and grow.
Activity: 76
It's already over, well, probably all year round, we all feel that there is probably no time to cry out now! (Now is the time for expectations, analysts and market cleansing from slag!
The market has already been washed off the down projects and the coins that had been attracting money for other reasons. Those new in the business who do not have great knowledge about how and where to invest fell preys to these coins. This weak phase has actually benefited the market to get rid of such slag.

Now, as the market recovers, the chances of making investment in the potential coins would be more than high and this will further push up these coins with great potential in the market which eventually pay off in terms of profit as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I hope so, but I am confused by the information about the coins. If they do come to the market, then I think bitcoin will fall, and most likely several times. That can greatly affect the economy.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
We can finally agree with this statement, since the crypto currency really shows good results not only this week , but also for the whole week, which I think can continue.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Many people are bored with the increased volatility in cryptocurrency. What's more, many media put forward this, to display the negative side of cryptocurrency. Not only that, it seems that there are also many investors, stating that bitcoin is no more than a Ponzi scheme. Arrrrrgggghhhh..... This is not true at all!!!.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
0% of $crypto twitter doesnt have or use any FA at all. they bullish when price goes up and turn bearish when price goes down. its actually hilarious how little value they add. worst are doomsday newslet that don't understand blockchain but push out "crypto will implode" bs fud.
Activity: 378
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Nine months of correction without long growth, this is really something new. And even this is not the end, as there will be great recessions in the future that could drive investors into a trap. So the risk increases every day, and the trust falls.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
if seen from the development of last year indeed the development of crypto currencies experienced a downward movement and increased slowly and it has become a risk in investing with crypto currency itself
Activity: 1176
Futurov
I dont agree - each period is good on its own, now there is a correction, a very good time to accumulate, studying something new and declaring weak projects. It's the same as there are not bad times of the year - every good one.

hopefullly you are right if now is a corrections mode,,because in my opinion this is too long for a corrections my friend  Wink
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
Yes, this period can not be called fast. This is due to the fact that people are afraid of a repeat of the scenario, more deliberately act on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
I'm a bit confused about how I define a weak period of cryptocurrency. Let's say mostly all prices of cryptocurrencies are keep falling down, then it ends up with such kind of statement 'our investment is losing money'. This is correct. However, even under these conditions, we can still trade and generate profits little by little. And if prices suddenly soar, it's called as fortune or maybe luck. It is a rare thing, but as long as the market remains active by trading activities, we would be okay.
Activity: 560
The volatility of Bitcoin continues to remain at the lowest level in the last 15 months, which indicates the transition of the market to a stable phase. At the end of September, Bitcoin showed the lowest volatility in the last two years, and this can be a positive signal for players who want to invest in a digital asset.
Today, a truly cryptocurrency market can save only large amounts of investment, but recently the confidence in cryptocurrency has fallen dramatically and the flow of funds has greatly decreased.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The volatility of Bitcoin continues to remain at the lowest level in the last 15 months, which indicates the transition of the market to a stable phase. At the end of September, Bitcoin showed the lowest volatility in the last two years, and this can be a positive signal for players who want to invest in a digital asset.
Activity: 616
I dont agree - each period is good on its own, now there is a correction, a very good time to accumulate, studying something new and declaring weak projects. It's the same as there are not bad times of the year - every good one.

It's a weird period because there is a lot of bullish news, and news regadering adoption and institutional money that is starting to buy in, but still the price won't go up. Last year there wasn't even half of the bullish news we have today.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
I agree with you. Now the crypto market is very different from 2017. It remains to be patient and wait for the influx of new money in the crypto market. For beginners now there is a very good opportunity to invest in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What caused it?
I think we can consider the whole year as the weak or sluggish as we mostly encounters series of price downfall. This might be the effect of last year unexpected rally that gives bitcoin the all time high price of $20k. Although we still have 2 months left to end this year and with the current trend this will still same as what we have with a slow ups then dumps.
Activity: 448
if I agree, it is possible because of spam in the project and the manager is not responsible enough so that many people run away from the bounty.
Activity: 617
Merit: 304
It's already over, well, probably all year round, we all feel that there is probably no time to cry out now! (Now is the time for expectations, analysts and market cleansing from slag!
Pages:
Jump to: