Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 7. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Very can this week is suitable for profit, I think already from this you can start to grow well, and already start with excellent resources, and with this it is good to start and finish it is desirable.
I do not think such a prediction can be so authentic enough to trust on. You have to present logical reasons as well behind the speculation you make in the down market. If you are unable to do that, you will not be a good analyst. But of course in the long run, the market can really recover and can have a period of boom. Having said that, I should be understood that there is still a big gap to be filled by the technology and one can still earn fortune with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
indeed
2018 seems a psycological threatment for trader
whale playing like crazy, makes people scary and crying,
holding a coin is not worth anymore, you just buy dip and short it everytime it goinig up
once you not monitoring it right
you will get rekt
Activity: 490
Very can this week is suitable for profit, I think already from this you can start to grow well, and already start with excellent resources, and with this it is good to start and finish it is desirable.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I agree that this is the slowest and most sluggish period. This is caused by the actions of ordinary speculators. Now the market has reached its bottom and stabilized. There is a slight increase. And this growth will accelerate.
Activity: 10
Indeed now the most peaceful period, it is caused by a large number of shocks and global correction that threw out of the game "hamsters". As a result, cryptocurrencies have stabilized and it is good for playing for a long time.
Activity: 406
You did a joined  in the time of hype. It was a  period of one and a half years, when the course haven't a change. Now the market is looking for a stable price, this is a correction. The agiotage is will be, yet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Totally agree and I am wondering when this situation ends! I had so many hopes about this year!
Activity: 532
I just only joined cryptocurrency last year. And i think the value of many crypto just go back to their price last year. And. I consider myself as a newbie in this field. So i don't know what is the reason why crypto is in downfall mode.

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I actively joined the cryptocurrency movement in early 2018 and for me this period is also the most stagnant during this time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Yeah, definitely a weak period for cryptocurrencies. Nothing we can do about that (well we could if a lot of just wouldn't sell any coins/tokens anymore for a while but what's the probability of this happening Grin).

We probably climb out of this hole with some time
Activity: 149
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

Yes, I agree if this is period the weakest. We see that the coin is not stable and prices continue to fall. A lot of people who are currently freaking see crypto market crashed. But we as traders should always be patient and wait until the market recovers again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Allow yourself to research the BTC chart for the previous 5 years. You will see that there were times and even worse. If navigate the profile of the OP in this section, you joined the beginning of a general fall. No wonder you have such an impression.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Yeah I agree that this is sluggish period of crypto since people wants to have regulations to minimize manipulations and fake projects that we have. Maybe this is just the effect of last year strong bull run that those investors wants to get their profits. Anyway, we still have 4 months to see if this market can recover from the downfall and buying more today is the right time as we can see some good quality coins has cheaper price.
The first half of 2018 is a time of weak and slow development of electronic money. It's true that a lot of people have no faith in this market, but I always believe that after this time the money will really recover strongly.
Activity: 350
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

The last bear period which we are still in it is really very long, and I think this sluggish term is unlikely to end in the following weeks. In my opinion, this term can be over in the following months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Big dump after a huge pump. It OK, the market is seasonal.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Yes, of course things like this are common in cryptocurrency and we have to get them. Patience and code are the key. Indeed, the cryptocurrancy market is developing very slowly, many coins fall and have a tendency to fall short term. But we hope we wait for a good increase.
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
What caused it?

2018 is my worst year anyway, because i bought all my bitcoins and altcoins when the bitcoin was above 12k usd each and the rest of the prices was a little bit higher, its so sad to think that i lost a lot of money, and i am hoping that 2020 will be better for cryptocurrency. I bet, i could gain more that time. Cross finger
Activity: 88
No one will deny your point of view now. The cryptocurrency market has fallen a lot. This is what everyone does not want to see. But falling is not a bad thing.
Activity: 152
Crypto market now being volatile and this makes all the coins depreciated. And takes a very long time to get back up. And something that's very difficult if you want to do the trade. By investing certainly should be able to be patient and long-term trading. And we have to continue to endure to period down recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: