Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 9. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
The cryptocurrency market is affected by many aspects, such as news, whales, hackers, and trading platforms. I think the biggest reason for this year's market impact comes from the news!
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Such periods show the real price of cryptocurrencies. That is, there are no special events that attract or repel a crowd of people.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
The current cryptocurrency market has shown a sharp fall in exchange rates and has not shown any signs of recovery since June. The reason for such a low exchange rate is mainly due to the impact of the news. Negatively, most recently the SEC's refusal of Bitcoin's ETF funds has kept prices down.
Whatever happens we just need to be in positive position, though it's really a  weak movement coming from the big gain last year, recovery ain't show that much and more people who enter from the hype last year are now selling their coins with loses not being aware that crypto market will rise high again if we are going to be more patient and wait.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
The current cryptocurrency market has shown a sharp fall in exchange rates and has not shown any signs of recovery since June. The reason for such a low exchange rate is mainly due to the impact of the news. Negatively, most recently the SEC's refusal of Bitcoin's ETF funds has kept prices down.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Why is he weak this period for are strong. I think that it is not weak at all. The crescent grows, the etherium also does not fall, but although it grows a little. The crypt market is rising. It's all right.
Activity: 57
One of the problems is business confidence under the Trump administration has returned and people are feeling good about the current system, if Clinton had won the slow globalist decline of the US and the rest of the West would of caused more investment into cryptos. It's looks pretty obvious to me that money is flowing back into the normal markets.

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Every year there are changes that give the impression, whether it is slow or fast, and this year is a slow period for the world of crypto, there are many events that may have disrupted the current market conditions. But do not be pessimistic, this incident will not be long.
Activity: 308
yes, yes, but you must not forget that december and january 2018 were extremely strong, everyone said in december 2018 will be the year for the cryptos, now it usually comes differently than expected, I think it will go a while sideways, I hope that we will not see an extreme drop anymore, otherwise many coins will disappear from the picture surface, nevertheless I think that it will take a while until crypto currencies properly implement

Let us all prepare of what happening here in crypto world either dump or pump and or what month going to high we must established our own strategy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
Yes I am agree with that comparing for the year 2017 bitcoin was really improving.But when the year 2018 comes it is very slow for making more profit due to slow increasing of price value.But even though if that happens I will still continue to trust crypto and support,until it will came back for its higher price again.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
The current prevailing negative sentiment makes prices favorable to buy and hold for long terms, as most of the weak hands have already left the market.

However, on the flip side of this argument, there is still a great number of mainstream laypeople who are in panic and FUD mode, so they sell any little rally they can find;

hence you are seeing the frequently up and down two way volatility right now in most Crypto Currencies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
I agree with you. Do not worry, this is absolutely normal after such a sharp rise in the crypto currency market.

I will never lose the interest to the cryptocurrency even when the market will stay red for a very long time. I am sure that the crypto is really our future.
I, too, of the same opinion, but if you work with crypto currency and save all the coins for the future, you still need funds for life. I think that some coins still need to be left for long-term prospects, and some still sell, despite the poor state of the market.

thats right bro . we still need to sell some of our coins in order to earn a profit because we need a money to live and we dont really have a choice but to sell it on a low price . cryptos are indeed the future of money but our future wont depend on them because we cant just depend on them forever . we need to find other jobs that are seem more stable , so that we can sustain our selves and our family regularly or we can also use our cryptos as a form of capital to start a business .
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I agree with you. Do not worry, this is absolutely normal after such a sharp rise in the crypto currency market.

I will never lose the interest to the cryptocurrency even when the market will stay red for a very long time. I am sure that the crypto is really our future.
I, too, of the same opinion, but if you work with crypto currency and save all the coins for the future, you still need funds for life. I think that some coins still need to be left for long-term prospects, and some still sell, despite the poor state of the market.
Activity: 266

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
I do not think there is much to discuss, this has been a very weak period, this last six months have been terrible but this show to us that you are a newbie we had a period after the crash caused by Mt Gox that lasted way longer than this and the crash was even worse, and about what caused this? It is obvious as well, the crash we suffered has caused that everyone is afraid and no new money is entering in the market.
Activity: 140
Activity: 273
Yes I should agree with you that know was the weak period of cryptocurrency.Before and now is to big differences because now a day they heard in new a bag thing  not a good one.We think positive not negative things.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
You can say that yes. Ever since  the first  quarter a lot of pump and dumped  happened. And now just when the market  manage to recover we are seeing another  bearing formation. Well this is what the forecast said if its true the market  will hit lower that it hit in June.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
usually, cryptocurrencies are having a bear market in the time of bear market we cant expect to earn much the market profit percentage will be very low

Do think the bottom has been reached?
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
The crypto has reached the higher ground and was noticed by politics as a real tool for getting money. That is why market droped as much as we see. Moreover there are many bad news from big people, that they are thinking crypto is bad, that they are banning crypto. All of that caused the situation we see now
Activity: 36
This period is needed
Pages:
Jump to: