Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 5. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
The market is tied up, and this is normal, we can observe minimal changes in the course, but this is more likely due to the lack of volume in the market, as soon as investors see a positive trend, they become active.
The volume is still in great position. I am talking about the volume of Bitcoin that has started rising since the last month. There has been a record rise of 1% in the volume of Bitcoin from august till September which indirectly means that there is still a rising demand for Bitcoin irrespective of the down market.

Moreover, the capitalization growth is also of prime importance to be discussed. This is the just the start of the crypto era and we still have a long way to go.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
The market is tied up, and this is normal, we can observe minimal changes in the course, but this is more likely due to the lack of volume in the market, as soon as investors see a positive trend, they become active.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Please don't forget the following:

1) Majority believes BTC bottomed.
2) Institutions more bullish than Twitter.
3) 72% of institutional responses see crypto rising in a recession.
4) Best performing in 2019: BTC for inst., XRP for twitter.

Don't confuse how institutional money looks at crypto with the sentiment on Twitter or Bitcointalk.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
heavy 2018, but this is a normal situation. look at what happened in past years, the price dropped to zero in the first and second quarter, and the beginnings of growth in Q3 and Q4 are therefore not worried, because history repeats itself.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
When you joined crypto's op? this can be the same like year of 2014 and its very a slow year this time. But I won't say that this is a weak period, compare to the early days of last year, well this year is way better than that. You are tuning it with monthly/daily charts so you really can't see a good move mostly if your basis is the December 2017 which is truly one of the best months of all time.
Yes I agree with you, if now is not being a period of weak market for crypto. I see the market is now likely to be stable crypto. the decline and rise of the market that happens almost in balance, if compared with the end of last year I think it to be wrong because in history, last year was his best year crypto. the decline in the value of assets at our disposal that does not mean a weakening of the market occurs on crypto. It is common to happen in the stock market, even all the world markets will surely melhat this sort of thing into the usual problems that must be faced on the market.
The drop and plummet is big for this year but at least it was able to drop to a higher state compare last year. Most crypto folks or the young ones can't see that goodness. Don't get tired of waiting for the bulls to come, you may sell now and later the market would surge. But if you just calmly wait for the market to get up again, don't be upset if you have been allocating a lot of time here, patience is a virtue. This is a real market and its no joke when you generate revenue through your trades.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
When you joined crypto's op? this can be the same like year of 2014 and its very a slow year this time. But I won't say that this is a weak period, compare to the early days of last year, well this year is way better than that. You are tuning it with monthly/daily charts so you really can't see a good move mostly if your basis is the December 2017 which is truly one of the best months of all time.
Yes I agree with you, if now is not being a period of weak market for crypto. I see the market is now likely to be stable crypto. the decline and rise of the market that happens almost in balance, if compared with the end of last year I think it to be wrong because in history, last year was his best year crypto. the decline in the value of assets at our disposal that does not mean a weakening of the market occurs on crypto. It is common to happen in the stock market, even all the world markets will surely melhat this sort of thing into the usual problems that must be faced on the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

Lethargic as it seems for almost a year now, but i am really glad that the market is showing signs of growth on its capitalization which means the market is looking healthy today. Only seldom we see a responsive market that manages to rise back when fluctuation occurs. Is this really the start of the bull run? Or it is just another trap for investors?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
But this is a test not only of coins for sustainability, but also of investors. And already with bulls we can really see which of the coins survived during this period and it is worth trusting in the future. The same goes for ICO projects.

Your message is from June to the present time in October, and the market has not shown signs of apparent recovery. I think your opinion is correct, we need to have confidence in the cryptocurrency market because the high possibility of the 2018 exchange rate will recover and then we will have an immense profit from the trust in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
What caused it?
Yes this true this is the weak period cryptocurreny but still many people believe that crypto will back on track maybe not this time but it will be back. Just need more patience and continue what we do everyday in crypto nothing is impossible.
Activity: 560
Yes, 2018 was not a very good year for the crypto currency. But I think it was necessary. Cryptocurrency had to rest, then to show even better results with renewed vigor.
This is we experienced crypto price has been struggling even from the first mont of this year. But, I believe price condition of crypto will surely regain it’s position.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Yes, 2018 was not a very good year for the crypto currency. But I think it was necessary. Cryptocurrency had to rest, then to show even better results with renewed vigor.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
In my opinion, the market has a difficuld days now. But after falls we could see good rises every time, you just should to wait for it.
In fact, it is very difficult to explain something about what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. As if there are all prerequisites for active growth, but nevertheless the situation is completely negative.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
In my opinion, the market has a difficuld days now. But after falls we could see good rises every time, you just should to wait for it.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
Nah, It's normal.

Everything here in the world, fluctuates. Even the price value of each currency in different countries also fluctuates. The change of value is a very common issue and I think we should treat this as an opportunity to buy tokens at very low prices. BTC last 2016 is just only 1500$, imagine how does the BTC reach until 15k$?

As long as we support the community and invest our money for a long term trial, we shouldn't worry to this kind of cases because it's normal.  Cheesy
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
I think this is a period of correction with the market flushed and will strengthen in time. This period gives enough investors to think again about their assets in the future. But we must think positively that the market will return well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
There is a 44$ premium for BTC on USDT exchanges (Bitfinex, Binance, etc.) compared to other non USDT exchanges. Also USDT is the second highest volume 24h on coinmarketcap after BTC. I have a tiny tinfoil hat on, and just advise you to be VERY careful with tether..weird stuff
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I agree that the last few months were not very good, everything was falling and did not grow, and this had a great impact on the market
All cryptocurrency dropping down and some investors lie low since market is continously bleeding.
But just like what happen last year after ghost month all cryptocurrency pumped and bull run.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
this is the usual correction of the market. This happens after good long-term growth. Growth is not eternal, the market also needs to rest
You are right about the correction period but I think this correction period extended for a bit long and right now it would be good to call it a period of recession rather than still calling it correction period. It is normal for crypto market since 2010 but it also hurt the trust people keep in the market.

There have been recessions and peaks multiple times and this is how things goes in crypto market. But I am hell optimistic about the growth as well.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Since the beginning of this year (2018) crypto is getting low and crypto lovers are got frustrated by this tragedy. Maximum prediction went in vain in this year. That's why many crypto experts are saying this is really bad year for crypto.
In that case, we can say that this is the weak period for cryptocurrency and I agree with that.
Yeah the market is very sensitive to all speculation and news, when there is a shocking news then it will immediately impact on the market, the market is very weak and sensitive also because of the weak hands of investors, if they have a strong mentality of course the market will not be this weak
Pages:
Jump to: