Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 10. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
We are in a bear market again and almost all coins drops so hard today. There might be a price manipulation since January 2018 and this is why the market drops so hard. In this kind of market patience is very important, I hope that bitcoin will not go down deeper to $5k level again.
Have patience, just go with your own decision. The present time can be considered as a buy time, and some consider losing tends to sell. Similar pattern of growth took place previously, price went as low as $6500 and then started to recover and reached around $9700 and stabilized around the $7500 range. This time too similar thing can happen.

You seem to be confident that there is a buying time now but what makes you so sure? After all btc could drop to 5k and then you would lose 20% if you go in now.

I agree, my opinion is to wait, BTC'll go lower for sure, under 6000 $, waiting strategy is now the key.

If everyone just stays on the sidelines then nothing is going to change either. Look at the low volume that tells everything. If the majority of people just sits this out we never get somewhere. I think the big shift need to happen from speculation to actually using all these currencies in daily life. I try to buy with Bitcoin whenever it is possible but just very few sites accepts them as payment
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
usually, cryptocurrencies are having a bear market in the time of bear market we cant expect to earn much the market profit percentage will be very low
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
Yes, the current cryptocurrency is in a difficult period. Many outsiders attack the cryptocurrency and many hackers attack the trading platform. This has caused a large number of investors to fear the market!

I completely agree with this point of view, last year everyone was so excited about crypto but then so many hacks happen and on top all these unclear directions regarding regulations. Some sinister minded people have stopped the crypto revolution...at least for now it seems
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I disagree with you. Now a lot of projects are actively developing their products, but you probably do not notice it, because these events are not strongly reflected in the price of the token. The main thing is technology. If technology develops, the token will go up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Yes I think this will be the slowest period since I joined the crypto currency, and this may need to be identified because of
There may have been price manipulation since January 2018 and this is why the market is going down so hard,
I hope that bitcoin will not go down deeper to the $ 5k level again.
It may be necessary to enact new regulations or clear laws so that these market conditions become healthy again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I agree with this that 2018 is not for crypto currency at all. It is known that many competitors exist and continuous bearish market makes it hard to develop the industry. What I am doing now is to hold most of my alternative coins so that when the bullish market comes in the profit will be rewarding.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
I agree this is weak period and possibly can happen in one year. It is because the bull market last year is so huge like 2013 and now i saw it like 2014 bear market. People who pass through multi year bear market muat be survive in this market. They know what to do in this matket situation. However fundamental of crypto is strong and for long term it is still good to buy in and i called this situation is a chance to get in to the crypto train before next departure.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
In my opinion, I would certainly agree that we are at the weak stage of Crypto right now, bear markets and all. But that is not really bad if you don't have like millions in investment. Just stay focused in your analysis and do not sell while the market is low. Let's be patient.
Be cool these drop days! I especially enjoyed the ride as i can't know what happened next. Therefore, the worth advice been waiting patiently, the last night pumping so hard or it's just a big hype FOMO pump. Sell at this stage you may be proven wrong in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
In my opinion, I would certainly agree that we are at the weak stage of Crypto right now, bear markets and all. But that is not really bad if you don't have like millions in investment. Just stay focused in your analysis and do not sell while the market is low. Let's be patient.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
It has been a sluggish period but unfortunately I think it had to happen for the future of bitcoin and the crypto market in general. The ATHs in Dec/Jan were way to high for such a young market and what we have seen in the last few months has just been a correction. I do think as we move into July we should hopefully see some healthy, positive rises upwards in the market

Maybe the pump just a few hours ago is one of the signs that the market will be excited again and the weak period is over. The parabolic movement in the last quarter of December is so sudden that the downfall of it is very much expected because that is how the market will be, there will be upwards and downwards movement. It may be a weak period of cryptocurrency market in the mean time but maybe in the next half of the year, it would be the time when crypto markets will be bullish again and the volume would come back.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
if we see from the beginning of 2018 a lot of cryiptocurrency prices that have a fire because red flags often flutter from the green flag. but all there will be no end. and someday the price will definitely improve again. and the green treasurer will be fluttering back .
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
It has been a sluggish period but unfortunately I think it had to happen for the future of bitcoin and the crypto market in general. The ATHs in Dec/Jan were way to high for such a young market and what we have seen in the last few months has just been a correction. I do think as we move into July we should hopefully see some healthy, positive rises upwards in the market
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I think it's really normal cause I can see this case happen every year, for example, last year it happened about nearly September when Bitcoin price dumped more than 50% and all other cryptocurrencies were also the same. But after all, everything will be fine and Bitcoin will still be the king of this world and ETH will be still the best altcoin Smiley
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
Nobody knows. If it hit almost 20k in December, logically, it could go back up. Likewise, logically, it could go beyond 1K. It was at less than 1k just a year ago.

The fact is, it isn't an investment. It is supposed to be a currency, a digital currency, and not an investment.

It is pure speculation, pure and simple, and most of the people `investing` in it won't make money. The true believers will hold it `forever`, until it well and truly crashes, and maybe buy it even if it reaches 20K again.

Many of the new people in the market are losing faith, as they understand they won't make a profit anytime soon, especially if they bought at 15k-19k.

Activity: 171
Merit: 14
Yes, people forced by the market have to agree. But I believe the decline is only temporary and the market will rise in July. And it is a very fierce rise.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Always remember that there is always day after every night and sooner or later you will see light at the end of every tunnel, so stay positive and good times will come. Im feeling bad about my investments too at the moment but i believe this will change fast as soon as bulls and volume hits the market.

I agree. The market is developing fairly harmoniously. After a strong and atypical growth, it is time for a prolonged fall. But many people don't like it, because they don't have the experience of trading on this kind of markets and they can't assess the overall situation at all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Always remember that there is always day after every night and sooner or later you will see light at the end of every tunnel, so stay positive and good times will come. Im feeling bad about my investments too at the moment but i believe this will change fast as soon as bulls and volume hits the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
the last year shouldnt be an indicator of crypto !

i think a big fast climb to moon isnt as good it listens.

what will happen if the market go to moon to 20 30 40 50k
and after that it will stop...
lot of the holder will sell ... so its better the market react small steps

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes, I agree the crypto market is going through a lot of bad situation.The market is going huge crisis day by day due to low prices of BTC and ETH.Mainly on BTC, the entire market up down.Hopefully, it will be recover asap.Do not worry, will be patience.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
What caused it?

The massive rise that started towards the end of 2017 is the cause. The crypto cap got too big too quickly, loads of new people were buying into crypto for the first time - and then when we passed the peak and prices started to drop, plenty of people were already running at a loss, which helped to trigger the huge drop. We are still recovering.
Pages:
Jump to: