Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 8. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hold! btc is goin to 50k eoy. bullrun is coming. buy the dip, buy the dip. there will also be an anouncement tomorrow. listen to cnbc these guys know their shit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
There's still so much uncertainty about whether it's the right time to enter the market, BTC dominance is rising and alts get dumped for BTC, since traders see more opportunities on BTC at the moment. The bear market may barely be starting and we could definitely go lower than expected.

The instability is the worst thing for everything including the cryptocurrencies. What we see is a constant change of the prices - it really makes the crypto market weak.
Activity: 46
This is the fact that there is no need to agree that the entire cryptocurrency enters a time zone that continues to decline. Now I think it will still fall, and Ethereum may fall below $100.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
This month until september is the weak month for cryptocurrency. All cryptocurrency dropping down and some investors lie low since market is continously bleeding. But just like what happen last year after ghost month all cryptocurrency pumped and bull run.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yes, this is a very weak period.
The market is very difficult to be predicted.
And many people are out of the trade coin.
But we have to be sure since this only happens in the meantime.
The market will recover and crypto it will happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 99
I agree with you, indeed since the bear market there has been a very slow market growth, especially growth or price increase, for example, as a few weeks ago the market experienced a very drastic price decline, but maybe the price decline is over and currently experiencing price increases, However, the price growth is fairly slow, but I believe that this is the beginning of the price recovery mentioned in most of the articles circulating lately that the market will experience price recovery by the end of this year.
Activity: 210
Weak period? I don't feel weak just need a little growth.
Peroide this price is not too low, it still has a sense of security because even though the price is low but in some time it has begun to increase, this period of recovery and need good management.
Activity: 59
There's still so much uncertainty about whether it's the right time to enter the market, BTC dominance is rising and alts get dumped for BTC, since traders see more opportunities on BTC at the moment. The bear market may barely be starting and we could definitely go lower than expected.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I feel that this weak period for crypto currency by this years are happen because some crazy pump that make new ATH level on the first years. Yes I thought that was to many ICO too, but I think not only because of this. Many great project are not so perform well on this period, the things that needed by crypto at this moment are the trust.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
I may agree for this case. Somehow I feel that cryptocurrency has become sluggish. This was just because too many ICO coming. And for some reason, most of them failed to enter this world. Sad to say, they're part of scam. It's different from last year. The number of ICO is lower than this year, but mostly they're able to release their tokens, tough the price isn't very good, but they did it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
A lot of things affected the crypto market and if you are aware that it has been into bullish trend and all time high. It's very normal that after the said all time high that will make the market into correction. And unfortunately, if you just came into the market recently you have witnessed the whole 3 quarters into bear market. But don't be upset of it, like the first thing that happened there will be a counter initiation after the bear market and you know what's next? bull.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Sluggish as it may seem, yes I agree. Though the market was able to make it back and showcase a greenhouse for the past week. Forecast fore almostbthe major altcoins are still bearish for the rest market f August. I would suggest to take advantage of the pump and be very cautious of the next dump.
Activity: 140
Indeed, such conditions are very alarming, the movement is faster in 2017, but there are times too. But do not be pessimistic, must remain optimistic and there will be times that improve.

I do not worry about the price. It will rise again in the future.
Activity: 266
yes, yes, but you must not forget that december and january 2018 were extremely strong, everyone said in december 2018 will be the year for the cryptos, now it usually comes differently than expected, I think it will go a while sideways, I hope that we will not see an extreme drop anymore, otherwise many coins will disappear from the picture surface, nevertheless I think that it will take a while until crypto currencies properly implement
Well, of course people are hoping good thing happen to crypto and of course we hope in december all thing come to increase its value and that will make us stronger. When price increase, the trust to cryptocurrency also increase. So finally more participant will jump into crypto after that.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
Every year there are changes that give the impression, whether it is slow or fast, and this year is a slow period for the world of crypto, there are many events that may have disrupted the current market conditions. But do not be pessimistic, this incident will not be long.

I agree, this market is more dependent on news than any other market, things would look completely different had the Bitcoin ETF been approved. But the world goes on and the next bullrun is not surely canceled, just postponed.

Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

You want too much in a short period of time. For your information, a strong growth of bitcoin is observed every 2 years. Therefore, after a strong growth in 2017, we should expect a quiet year 2018. This year is very important for cryptocurrency. Many States are thinking how to legalize the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

The question is when did you join cryptocurrency?because it seems like you know nothing about the market .

Maybe its a huge drops from the previous price of december but it doesn't mean that this is the sluggish period because couple of years ago same thing happens
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
What caused it?

If you joined this crypto world before 2016,, maybe this period still good
But if you joined in crypto world after 2017, i think this market is too bad for you mate,,
In this situations we need only patience,, just that,, simple right
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Indeed, such conditions are very alarming, the movement is faster in 2017, but there are times too. But do not be pessimistic, must remain optimistic and there will be times that improve.
Activity: 147
Merit: 8
No one will object to you. This is the fact that the whole market has entered the winter and it is very cold, but I believe that spring will come right away.
Pages:
Jump to: