Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 14. (Read 45319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
this gets you around 1M-950 k  ON 7790/260x

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe --algorithm x14  -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3365 -u x -p x -I 15 -g 2 -w 64
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I reach 2.99 MH/s with my Sapphire R9 280X
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Mates , which speeds do you reach with R9 280X

Hey webcoinx14, I'm also curious.  Do you have any benchmarks?

Thanks

I do not unfortunately I do not own an R9 280X...I am curious to know anyways just to compare hashrates with other algos. Can anyone post test results?

Thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Mates , which speeds do you reach with R9 280X

Hey webcoinx14, I'm also curious.  Do you have any benchmarks?

Thanks
checked out the mac wallet listed in OP and I liked the features you have implemented.. GJ

Thank you! A updated Mac OS X wallet will be available soon! Smiley

https://twitter.com/webcoinx14 - Follow us on Twitter! Smiley Tweet @BittrexExchange to have them add Webcoin!

I have had some thoughts of possibly adding a Bittrex Price Ticker API into the QT in the future!

More coming! Smiley I will be here daily to post updates, if you would like to get ahold of me personally, PM me for my Skype handle.

Block Explorer link was incorrect in the OP it has been fixed: http://cryptobe.com/chain/WebCoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
checked out the mac wallet listed in OP and I liked the features you have implemented.. GJ
Update Released! Version 1.1.0.0 (This is not a mandatory update)

This update fixes several bugs including the Statistics Page POW Block Reward.

Github has been updated

Windows Webcoin-QT download links have been updated in the OP! Get the update here: https://mega.co.nz/#!bYwhnB4K!E_soxaVO7bB3HrT3_SGVxn8Ky2miYw2sjEB4UU8i9NM

Waiting for w8 to compile the Mac OS X Wallet for the new update as well as the Linux QT.

Enjoy! Smiley

Activity: 140
Awesome coin! I mine it, we need bittrex!

Contact them on #bittrex irc!
Activity: 728
Awesome coin! I mine it, we need bittrex!
screw this dev... I wish i knew it was him last night before i bought.. i'm taking a 40% loss to get away from this slime, not giving him another chance to cost me money, like he did on nebula.

He just premines (and sometimes tries to hide it, like nebula) and then dumps it.. he admitted it himself. This guy is a top tier scumbag.. everyone should stay away from this child's coins.

>> i'm taking a 40% loss to get away from this slime, not giving him another chance to cost me money <<

er...

bad choice of words.. but, 40% loss is nothing.. nebula turned my btc to dust.

I am so sorry you lost out on NEB...This is not only MY chance to redeem myself but YOUR chance to get what you deserve back! Wink Join Webcoin! Cheesy

The premine of Webcoin will not be dumped, please check through the threads for the premine address as well for transparency.

GIVEAWAY IN THE IRC CHAT RIGHT NOW! Smiley Come join us! Try out the Webcoin-QT! Update coming tonight as well!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
screw this dev... I wish i knew it was him last night before i bought.. i'm taking a 40% loss to get away from this slime, not giving him another chance to cost me money, like he did on nebula.

He just premines (and sometimes tries to hide it, like nebula) and then dumps it.. he admitted it himself. This guy is a top tier scumbag.. everyone should stay away from this child's coins.

>> i'm taking a 40% loss to get away from this slime, not giving him another chance to cost me money <<

er...

bad choice of words.. but, 40% loss is nothing.. nebula turned my btc to dust.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

er...
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Activity: 322
Everyone start tweeting Bittrex! Lets keep this added. Use a funny pun as they love that.  Grin

block explorer not working

Use the one in the Webcoin-QT for now, I will contact animalroam and see what is going on, he may just be updating it, not sure. I will get in contact with him ASAP!

and LOL at that video that was posted! Yes I do have a great feeling about Webcoin, let me take you all to the moon! Smiley
Activity: 336
 gtbvbgtg%Z%cz&WU/in(E&(66X%%G%WV/BK(L)R/kudhstegtB/EBK(EK(E& JVTCHP)Š?KM)/B%g5x#R%Q#YGq%VH67669373bu7wvh75vuj75wvj7wj7bwjwbj75wbj/W%VH&CHW&WJH&/W%BJ(RNL))NI/E %Z#QXQRAGC54qHV&c4h6q4GxqhGE&%nI)7Ln)7rkevH$XRF3qFr3qFrqfrevgtbw4hj6BK8JUtEBJ(e6EKB(7rl8b

I wanted to write something and realized it will be too much of a typing..so above says it all...

ill keep it short

I bellive the man left coins beacuse they were soso..not good enough,,profit only,, not enough brothership in community Wink  Grin...etc      dev. self said about this one that he has a good felling about it

we will see...    meanwhile ::    Grin  http://vimeo.com/29896825

What does this even mean?
nothing..or about what..what means what?

Not everyone is a genius like you. Can you explain what that means and be less condescending please.

pardon...I   I dont know what to type back...   read it again...    or soso,,  you mean   --   soso=not so good
Activity: 182
Activity: 182
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
 gtbvbgtg%Z%cz&WU/in(E&(66X%%G%WV/BK(L)R/kudhstegtB/EBK(EK(E& JVTCHP)Š?KM)/B%g5x#R%Q#YGq%VH67669373bu7wvh75vuj75wvj7wj7bwjwbj75wbj/W%VH&CHW&WJH&/W%BJ(RNL))NI/E %Z#QXQRAGC54qHV&c4h6q4GxqhGE&%nI)7Ln)7rkevH$XRF3qFr3qFrqfrevgtbw4hj6BK8JUtEBJ(e6EKB(7rl8b

I wanted to wrote something and realized it will be too much of a typing..so above says it all...

ill keep it short

I bellive the man left coins beacuse they were soso..not good enough,,profit only,, not enough brothership in community Wink  Grin...etc      dev. self said about this one that he has a good felling about it

we will see...    meanwhile ::    Grin  http://vimeo.com/29896825

nothing..or about what..what means what?

Not everyone is a genius like you. Can you explain what that means and be less condescending please.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I wanted to wrote something and realized it will be too much of a typing..so above says it all...

ill keep it short

I bellive the man left coins beacuse they were soso..not good enough,,profit only,, not enough brothership in community Wink  Grin...etc      dev. self said about this one that he has a good felling about it

we will see...    meanwhile ::    Grin  http://vimeo.com/29896825

Pages:
Jump to: