Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 15. (Read 45321 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I thought Techcoin,Firecoin are from Chinese.But in fact they are from you.So don't blame Chinese when a shitcoin appears all the time.There are  scammers all over the world.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
webcoinx14 is there a chance to get on any larger exchange?  Roll Eyes

Yes! Of course! Please tweet Bittrex on twitter or get in contact with other exchanges, social media is your best tool to help us get on bigger exchanges.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
webcoinx14 is there a chance to get on any larger exchange?  Roll Eyes
On the wallet's statistics tab, POW block reward isn't updating.
Still at 500.

Yes it is current set to a static variable rather than the actual block reward. I will be updating this in a coming update Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Mates , which speeds do you reach with R9 280X
Activity: 407
On the wallet's statistics tab, POW block reward isn't updating.
Still at 500.
Eight worthless coins.  Nine counting this one.  That's how many shitcoins this punk has launched.  And still there are fools wasting their time mining it.  

And to those saying I'm spreading fud.  You need to open your eyes.  The facts are there for all to see.  This is the ninth coin this jackass has launched in the last few months.  Why would anyone waste their time mining this coin that will be just another failure?  carsen kock is nothing more than a shitcoin dev trying to make whatever he can off the backs of others.  A couple btc here, a couple btc there.  All the while leaving fools holding worthless coins that they either bough on the exchange or wasted their time mining.

Webcoin is a worthless shitcoin like all the other shitcoins that this punk carsen kock has launched.

I invite you to mine Computercoin or Sailboatcoin if you prefer Wink

Yep, looks like Sailboatcoin used my code lol and didn't even edit it properly...

Can't say the same for ComputerCoin, but looks like they might be using my code as well lol...

Stick with me the real developer/coin: Webcoin Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
Eight worthless coins.  Nine counting this one.  That's how many shitcoins this punk has launched.  And still there are fools wasting their time mining it.  

And to those saying I'm spreading fud.  You need to open your eyes.  The facts are there for all to see.  This is the ninth coin this jackass has launched in the last few months.  Why would anyone waste their time mining this coin that will be just another failure?  carsen kock is nothing more than a shitcoin dev trying to make whatever he can off the backs of others.  A couple btc here, a couple btc there.  All the while leaving fools holding worthless coins that they either bough on the exchange or wasted their time mining.

Webcoin is a worthless shitcoin like all the other shitcoins that this punk carsen kock has launched.

I invite you to mine Computercoin or Sailboatcoin if you prefer Wink
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Carsen, remember its how you respond to the inevitable FUD. This is expected. You've done a good job so far. Keep the high road.

To everybody else that is skeptical. I was involved in DreamCoin, and lost a bunch of money. And his reputation sure isnt the best in the community. But the fact that he is being extremely transparent and actually gave that list of coin launches, deserves a bit of respect imo. Any coin is a gamble, nobody is forcing you to invest. I believe this coin is a chance for him to redeem himself.

Yes, FUD is excepted from some, some just do not understand while others do. I am redeeming my name, I am not going to let anyone down, Webcoin is my best coin to date and it is good to see everyone is getting better hashrates then X13 and better heat consumption than X15 with the new X14 algo. I will always be 100% transparent Smiley, if anyone wants to contact me directly ask me for my Skype! Smiley

300 WEB bounty for IRC Web Tip Bot! Contact me!

The only thing people need to understand is that you've launched nine shitcoins.  There's nothing for you to redeem because your name is worthless and synonymous with shit.  You're nothing more than a punk scammer and you know it.  You've been letting people down your entire life.

Send me your skype you worthless scammer.  I'll setup a video with all the people that got screwed over with one of pump and dump shitcoins.  And I hope you can't stand me you worthless scamming shitcoin wannabe developer. 

Bla bla shit not creative bla bla

Butt hurt
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Carsen, remember its how you respond to the inevitable FUD. This is expected. You've done a good job so far. Keep the high road.

To everybody else that is skeptical. I was involved in DreamCoin, and lost a bunch of money. And his reputation sure isnt the best in the community. But the fact that he is being extremely transparent and actually gave that list of coin launches, deserves a bit of respect imo. Any coin is a gamble, nobody is forcing you to invest. I believe this coin is a chance for him to redeem himself.

Yes, FUD is excepted from some, some just do not understand while others do. I am redeeming my name, I am not going to let anyone down, Webcoin is my best coin to date and it is good to see everyone is getting better hashrates then X13 and better heat consumption than X15 with the new X14 algo. I will always be 100% transparent Smiley, if anyone wants to contact me directly ask me for my Skype! Smiley

The only thing people need to understand is that you've launched nine shitcoins.  There's nothing for you to redeem because your name is worthless and synonymous with shit.  You're nothing more than a punk scammer and you know it.  You've been letting people down your entire life.

Send me your skype you worthless scammer.  I'll setup a video with all the people that got screwed over with one of pump and dump shitcoins.  And I hope you can't stand me you worthless scamming shitcoin wannabe developer. 

Join us later tonight for another WEB Giveaway in the IRC Chat! Smiley (It will be around 8pm Mountain Standard Time! Smiley

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 166
Get out of here and fuck off.

This is your wonderful Webcoin dev.

Like you never told anyone to fuck off before.  Roll Eyes Money brings out the worst in people and I see it everyday here. It's simple, if you don't like what you see move along.
Activity: 322
Get out of here and fuck off.

This is your wonderful Webcoin dev.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Problem is not Carsen or any other developer with the motive of scam.Without some sort of regulation it is nearly impossible to stop those.And miner and investors due to greed will keep on mining or investing on those coins.No one can stop them.

Why haven't you tried to warn the investors of "Concealcoin"?? and you are targeting this dev, beacuse he has reaveled his identity ! 90 % of the coins launching now a days are scam coins with newbie dev, with big premine and might be a group of same developers, launching coins gain and again.

Here, at least the dev came out, revealed his identity, accepted the responsibility of all those launches and seems to be honestly trying to correct all his mistakes. we should at least give him a chance.

+1 +1 +1 +1
Activity: 126
NebulaCoin had a hidden premine and wasn't discovered until after it was already listed on an exchange.
Activity: 378
only ignore shojayxt

You can ignore the truth but it won't go away.  Facts are facts and the fact is that this is the ninth shitcoin this punk has launched in a couple months.

Nine coins launched and everyone a copycat shitcoin clone without any future.  Yet people waste their time mining this crap and some even waste their btc renting mining rigs only to be stuck holding worthless coins and lashing out at anyone speaking the truth about these shitcoins launched by carsen kock the shitcoin dev.

This is the ninth coin this punk has launched in just a couple months.  All failures that have caused people to lose money.  This will be no different.

Problem is not Carsen or any other developer with the motive of scam.Without some sort of regulation it is nearly impossible to stop those.And miner and investors due to greed will keep on mining or investing on those coins.No one can stop them.

Why haven't you tried to warn the investors of "Concealcoin"?? and you are targeting this dev, beacuse he has reaveled his identity ! 90 % of the coins launching now a days are scam coins with newbie dev, with big premine and might be a group of same developers, launching coins gain and again.

Here, at least the dev came out, revealed his identity, accepted the responsibility of all those launches and seems to be honestly trying to correct all his mistakes. we should at least give him a chance.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
stop fud. dev is a honest man, he doesnt need to be transparent like other scam shit coins dev.

There is nothing honest about this shitcoin launcher.  Where do you people come from?  What happened to your brain?  This coin has no more of a future than the long list of other shitcoins that this pathetic punk has already launched.  

You sound like a butt hurt troll

Why would I be butt hurt?  I never bought or mined any of these shitcoins except for hashcoin for a couple hours until I realized it was fucked up and nothing more than a big instamine.

How ignorant are you people?  Just look at all the shitcoins he launched inn the last couple months.  This is number nine.  All of them worthless failures.  But somehow this coin is going "To the moon!".  The only one butt hurt is going to be you after you realize you wasted your time on this worthless shitcoin by this worthless punk.  All of the coins this punk launches are worthless clones of other coins.  He isn't even a competent dev.  All he does is change a few lines of code like the name and block size.  Does a ninja launch and hopes to get on an exchange so he can dump his instamine and make a couple btc.  

I would call you names like you did to me but I'll refrain from any personal attacks against you because it's obvious that you are mentally challenged.

So you're posting here and venting on and on about the dev but you didn't lose any money on any of his previous coins..you're just looking out for the community  Roll Eyes

There's been 5 shit coin launches just this morning with nothing going for them at all...why did you choose this coin to focus  your energies?  Huh

This is my favorite launch of the day so far, but it's still early
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703395.new#new

Yes
Yes
And
Yes
Activity: 835
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
stop fud. dev is a honest man, he doesnt need to be transparent like other scam shit coins dev.

There is nothing honest about this shitcoin launcher.  Where do you people come from?  What happened to your brain?  This coin has no more of a future than the long list of other shitcoins that this pathetic punk has already launched.  

You sound like a butt hurt troll

Why would I be butt hurt?  I never bought or mined any of these shitcoins except for hashcoin for a couple hours until I realized it was fucked up and nothing more than a big instamine.

How ignorant are you people?  Just look at all the shitcoins he launched inn the last couple months.  This is number nine.  All of them worthless failures.  But somehow this coin is going "To the moon!".  The only one butt hurt is going to be you after you realize you wasted your time on this worthless shitcoin by this worthless punk.  All of the coins this punk launches are worthless clones of other coins.  He isn't even a competent dev.  All he does is change a few lines of code like the name and block size.  Does a ninja launch and hopes to get on an exchange so he can dump his instamine and make a couple btc.  

I would call you names like you did to me but I'll refrain from any personal attacks against you because it's obvious that you are mentally challenged.

So you're posting here and venting on and on about the dev but you didn't lose any money on any of his previous coins..you're just looking out for the community  Roll Eyes

There's been 5 shit coin launches just this morning with nothing going for them at all...why did you choose this coin to focus  your energies?  Huh

This is my favorite launch of the day so far, but it's still early
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703395.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: