Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 11. (Read 45319 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When does POW end?

Around 5300 blocks or about 3.6 more days.
Is there are bounty for a rich list?

Yes bounty is 100 WEB for a rich list! Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
When does POW end?

Around 5300 blocks or about 3.6 more days.
Is there are bounty for a rich list?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

/x14/webcoin
  • Custom Stratum with Vardiff and Redis for share management
  • Non-registration multi-coin mining with OneKey
  • Support available at [email protected]
  • Chat available at #hashharder on irc.freenode.net
  • The only website you need: http://www.hashharder.com
Activity: 140
Activity: 62
Guys! You are the best!
Read whole topic and still holding some Nebula from the dev. And of course mining Webcoin.
Like name of coin, it is realy cool! Like dev, because he coming more and more experienced with every new coin, and this coin is looking to be his long term project Wink

I think coin become more interesting if you will add function that allow to send coins like darksend or something like that, but user could choose how to send coins - open or confidential.
And of course mobile app for your coin is required if it is long term project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I posted earlier but got no response. Can you add a social web platform in the the road map? Like web chats, including voice, video and text? All I see is just anon and security, which every coin and their mother is getting.

What do you mean by social web platform? Can you give an example cryptoholic11? We are open to all ideas, Exchange information will be added to the QT very soon, I can try to get the features you are requesting in as well, but an example would be nice, so I know exactly what you mean.

I just did, video chats, voice chats, text messaging (trollbox and encrypte messaging), and maybe webmarkets
I posted earlier but got no response. Can you add a social web platform in the the road map? Like web chats, including voice, video and text? All I see is just anon and security, which every coin and their mother is getting.

What do you mean by social web platform? Can you give an example cryptoholic11? We are open to all ideas, Exchange information will be added to the QT very soon, I can try to get the features you are requesting in as well, but an example would be nice, so I know exactly what you mean.
Total POW coins are 1,961,450 WEB? (approx)??

Yes that is correct Smiley and thanks for the comments guys, yes I am here and I will still be a year from now Smiley

You said the same lies about the other 8 shitcoins you've launched.  Anyone that believes anything you say is a fool.  You'll be here long enough to make a couple btc before disappearing like you always have to launch another paste/copy shitcoin.

Anyone that believes me won't be left behind, you sir I can't say if I care if you stay or go. lol but I will be here no matter what, The premine is not going to be dumped and you can still check the address for it. Hahahaha copy/paste coin my ass, everyone copies my coins! LOL (Every coin ever made is a copy of Bitcoin) lol

Your not pointing out anything and your just FUDing for no reason....But then again keep doing it, you only get us more traffic Smiley

The fact that you have launched 8 coins that you walked away from is not FUD.

You'll do the same thing here.  There is nothing special about you or any coin you launch.  This coin will fail just like every other coin you've launched.

Lol my coins only ever failed is because I straight left. I am sticking with Webcoin and your going to be one sad puppy left behind and no one will give a shit, because your an asshole. Smiley Now get out of my thread troll.

I won't do the same thing here, and I could have already left days ago, your an idiot. Those that support me +100 to you, you won't be let down! Don't let this fool try to ruin things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 896

Yes that is correct Smiley and thanks for the comments guys, yes I am here and I will still be a year from now Smiley

You said the same lies about the other 8 shitcoins you've launched.  Anyone that believes anything you say is a fool.  You'll be here long enough to make a couple btc before disappearing like you always have to launch another paste/copy shitcoin.

Anyone that believes me won't be left behind, you sir I can't say if I care if you stay or go. lol but I will be here no matter what, The premine is not going to be dumped and you can still check the address for it. Hahahaha copy/paste coin my ass, everyone copies my coins! LOL (Every coin ever made is a copy of Bitcoin) lol

Your not pointing out anything and your just FUDing for no reason....But then again keep doing it, you only get us more traffic Smiley

The fact that you have launched 8 coins that you walked away from is not FUD.

You'll do the same thing here.  There is nothing special about you or any coin you launch.  This coin will fail just like every other coin you've launched.

legendary
Activity: 896

Activity: 182
Hi

nice to hear, for the time you have been here, 2 of my promising coins have failed due to the lack of the dev involvement after launch.

everything i touch is going to shit....you are my last hope.

Many Thanks

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
It appears there has been an update to the wallet as stated in the forum and OP to version 1.1.0.....however all links I have tried are still showing as version as 1.0.0......am I missing something? Nice work and thanks in advance

I just downloaded & installed windows wallet and its version 1.1.0.

Could you post link please, all the ones I tried are showing in HELP/ABOUT WEBCOIN in the wallet still show 1.0.0
Thank you

I used this link to download client.

https://mega.co.nz/#!bYwhnB4K!E_soxaVO7bB3HrT3_SGVxn8Ky2miYw2sjEB4UU8i9NM

Thank you , that worked, I just realized I may have been looking at the ver. incorrectly and may have already been ok....thanks again and sorry for the trouble....must need new glasses...lol
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Bittrex, Mintpal, Cryptsy, Allcoin, and C-Cex APIs will be implemented into Webcoin overtime...First to come will be C-Cex in Webcoin-QT, should be within the week *if other exchanges add Webcoin I will be able to add them quicker*! Smiley
Active dev .Hmm I am watching on the coin .
It appears there has been an update to the wallet as stated in the forum and OP to version 1.1.0.....however all links I have tried are still showing as version as 1.0.0......am I missing something? Nice work and thanks in advance

I just downloaded & installed windows wallet and its version 1.1.0.

Could you post link please, all the ones I tried are showing in HELP/ABOUT WEBCOIN in the wallet still show 1.0.0
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: