Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 12. (Read 45319 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bittrex, Mintpal, Cryptsy, Allcoin, and C-Cex APIs will be implemented into Webcoin overtime...First to come will be C-Cex in Webcoin-QT, should be within the week *if other exchanges add Webcoin I will be able to add them quicker*! Smiley
Smiley
 He is really trying. We need to support him Smiley
little early to say...min 1 year should pass,, with that kind of history Roll Eyes    I see him capable of things,, wont blame his pass actions..

but if other 4+- coins were just to make money to pump good one,, is maybe scary ,, more potential profit...

dont forget dev.  with making coin better and better with improvements and with good community
 ,,  is the way to this.. once a year for a week Grin : vimeo.com/29896825
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Bittrex, Mintpal, Cryptsy, Allcoin, and C-Cex APIs will be implemented into Webcoin overtime...First to come will be C-Cex in Webcoin-QT, should be within the week *if other exchanges add Webcoin I will be able to add them quicker*! Smiley
Smiley
 He is really trying. We need to support him Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 42
IMO Tor is slow...

Yea it is, generally there is just not enough nodes running on the network to handle the high volume of traffic...It would be faster if more people setup Tor nodes, but it poses a risk to some...so its not the best system really...if your concerned about your IP privacy just use a VPN Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Yes we can, What sort of ideas do you have? I wanted WEB to be very colorful, but yes we can always change it! Lets get some community feedback going and some entries up, I would be more than willing to design something as well for an entry! I will do a bounty of 100-200 WEB depending on the quality of the final picked work.

Roadmap: Is whatever direction the community wants to take Webcoin in, I do have plans to make a very secure online wallet for Webcoin with API features. This will take an extensive amount of time due to the level of security it would need to achieve. It will be a well-rounded Webcoin wallet for quick web browser access, I want to also include as many features as I can in the online wallet as well as the QT. There is a lot of coins out there including my past coins that made false promises, I am sticking to honesty and I am not making false promises like 90% of the other coins out there (Anon features, LOL). Anonymity is something that I support 100% and I do want Webcoin to be privacy central, but we will see what the future has in store for us, there is a lot of development in this field and it is constantly changing, until something more perfected comes along, there is no reason for Webcoin to include some faulty, broken code.. Wink

If anyone has a suggestion or wants something added to Webcoin, don't hesitate to ask me! All ideas will be appreciated!

Well I think you should take a page out of some successful coins to get the ball rolling. Above all webcoin is a currency, so it should be spendable asap. Maybe a feature like VRC has with VeriBit where you can convert WEB to BTC so you can spend WebCoin anywhere btc is accepted. Use this feature until one day WebCoin alone gets accepted and there is no need for BTC exchange.

Another feature would be a decentralized WebMarket.

And whats the web without social platforms. Have web chats, including encrypted troll boxes, messging, and video chats.

Just my thoughts for now.
Activity: 370
[Yes we can, What sort of ideas do you have? I wanted WEB to be very colorful, but yes we can always change it! Lets get some community feedback going and some entries up, I would be more than willing to design something as well for an entry! I will do a bounty of 100-200 WEB depending on the quality of the final picked work.

Roadmap: Is whatever direction the community wants to take Webcoin in, I do have plans to make a very secure online wallet for Webcoin with API features. This will take an extensive amount of time due to the level of security it would need to achieve. It will be a well-rounded Webcoin wallet for quick web browser access, I want to also include as many features as I can in the online wallet as well as the QT. There is a lot of coins out there including my past coins that made false promises, I am sticking to honesty and I am not making false promises like 90% of the other coins out there (Anon features, LOL). Anonymity is something that I support 100% and I do want Webcoin to be privacy central, but we will see what the future has in store for us, there is a lot of development in this field and it is constantly changing, until something more perfected comes along, there is no reason for Webcoin to include some faulty, broken code.. Wink

If anyone has a suggestion or wants something added to Webcoin, don't hesitate to ask me! All ideas will be appreciated!

TOR first ?

TOR is possible to easily implement natively...Except one problem with Torcoins = They are pointless, Tor is already somewhat implemented into cryptos. If you know what you are doing, You can use the -tor flag with Webcoin to connect using a Tor node to the network. You just need to have tor on your computer as well.

More information on the Tor implementation in Webcoin/Bitcoin: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Tor

Wink

If the community still wants native integration where all users on the Webcoin network will be on Tor, let me know! Smiley

Yes, Tor can be implemented easily , but can attract more invstors.It's just my opinion, finally it's up to you and the community .
When webcoin going to bittrex?

Anytime soon...Looks like they started following us on Twitter. I have heard they have no reason to not add us, Should be very soon though! I would recommend you retweet us on Twitter as well!

https://twitter.com/BestAltCoins/status/491361005772230657

Carsen, can we have a logo contest? Nothing against current logo, but it can def be better, less colors, more simple, something that speaks big money, like crypt, xc, dark logos. And can you get a detailed road map in the OP? Would be greatly appreciated and would add more value to webcoin imho.

Yes we can, What sort of ideas do you have? I wanted WEB to be very colorful, but yes we can always change it! Lets get some community feedback going and some entries up, I would be more than willing to design something as well for an entry! I will do a bounty of 100-200 WEB depending on the quality of the final picked work.

TOR first ?

TOR is possible to easily implement natively...Except one problem with Torcoins = They are pointless, Tor is already somewhat implemented into cryptos. If you know what you are doing, You can use the -tor flag with Webcoin to connect using a Tor node to the network. You just need to have tor on your computer as well.

More information on the Tor implementation in Webcoin/Bitcoin: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Tor

Wink

If the community still wants native integration where all users on the Webcoin network will be on Tor, let me know! Smiley
Activity: 370

Anytime soon...Looks like they started following us on Twitter. I have heard they have no reason to not add us, Should be very soon though! I would recommend you retweet us on Twitter as well!

Carsen, can we have a logo contest? Nothing against current logo, but it can def be better, less colors, more simple, something that speaks big money, like crypt, xc, dark logos. And can you get a detailed road map in the OP? Would be greatly appreciated and would add more value to webcoin imho.

TOR first ?

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 728
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Made a bot for the #webcoinx14 irc channel. Simply type !help and it'll pm you with the instructions

█ ★Webcoin (WEB) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Webcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

where does it get the price from?

Many Thanks

I believe it retrieves it from C-Cex currently.  I have tested their Android app, works great! Smiley I would recommend you add the option to choose what pairs to display in your Cryptonator Widget.
Activity: 182
Activity: 168
We have a very nice Webcoin article coming soon on a fairly big crypto-news site!

Smiley

300 WEB Bounty for IRC WEB Tip Bot!
Pages:
Jump to: