Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 16. (Read 45321 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
stop fud. dev is a honest man, he doesnt need to be transparent like other scam shit coins dev.

There is nothing honest about this shitcoin launcher.  Where do you people come from?  What happened to your brain?  This coin has no more of a future than the long list of other shitcoins that this pathetic punk has already launched. 

You sound like a butt hurt troll

Why would I be butt hurt?  I never bought or mined any of these shitcoins except for hashcoin for a couple hours until I realized it was fucked up and nothing more than a big instamine.

How ignorant are you people?  Just look at all the shitcoins he launched inn the last couple months.  This is number nine.  All of them worthless failures.  But somehow this coin is going "To the moon!".  The only one butt hurt is going to be you after you realize you wasted your time on this worthless shitcoin by this worthless punk.  All of the coins this punk launches are worthless clones of other coins.  He isn't even a competent dev.  All he does is change a few lines of code like the name and block size.  Does a ninja launch and hopes to get on an exchange so he can dump his instamine and make a couple btc. 

I would call you names like you did to me but I'll refrain from any personal attacks against you because it's obvious that you are mentally challenged.

Is it really that Carsen? I remember him for Dreamcoin. If it's true, better not get involved in this.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
only ignore shojayxt

You can ignore the truth but it won't go away.  Facts are facts and the fact is that this is the ninth shitcoin this punk has launched in a couple months.

Nine coins launched and everyone a copycat shitcoin clone without any future.  Yet people waste their time mining this crap and some even waste their btc renting mining rigs only to be stuck holding worthless coins and lashing out at anyone speaking the truth about these shitcoins launched by carsen kock the shitcoin dev.

This is the ninth coin this punk has launched in just a couple months.  All failures that have caused people to lose money.  This will be no different.
legendary
stop fud. dev is a honest man, he doesnt need to be transparent like other scam shit coins dev.

There is nothing honest about this shitcoin launcher.  Where do you people come from?  What happened to your brain?  This coin has no more of a future than the long list of other shitcoins that this pathetic punk has already launched. 

Why would I be butt hurt?  I never bought or mined any of these shitcoins except for hashcoin for a couple hours until I realized it was fucked up and nothing more than a big instamine.

How ignorant are you people?  Just look at all the shitcoins he launched inn the last couple months.  This is number nine.  All of them worthless failures.  But somehow this coin is going "To the moon!".  The only one butt hurt is going to be you after you realize you wasted your time on this worthless shitcoin by this worthless punk.  All of the coins this punk launches are worthless clones of other coins.  He isn't even a competent dev.  All he does is change a few lines of code like the name and block size.  Does a ninja launch and hopes to get on an exchange so he can dump his instamine and make a couple btc. 

I would call you names like you did to me but I'll refrain from any personal attacks against you because it's obvious that you are mentally challenged.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Activity: 835
There is NO Freedom without Privacy

legendary
Eight worthless coins.  Nine counting this one.  That's how many shitcoins this punk has launched.  And still there are fools wasting their time mining it.  

And to those saying I'm spreading fud.  You need to open your eyes.  The facts are there for all to see.  This is the ninth coin this jackass has launched in the last few months.  Why would anyone waste their time mining this coin that will be just another failure?  carsen kock is nothing more than a shitcoin dev trying to make whatever he can off the backs of others.  A couple btc here, a couple btc there.  All the while leaving fools holding worthless coins that they either bough on the exchange or wasted their time mining.

Webcoin is a worthless shitcoin like all the other shitcoins that this punk carsen kock has launched.
legendary

legendary
Would you list all the coins you launched so far?

Yes of course: My entry to the crypto-world in order is:
Timecoin (Scrypt based, terrible clone)
Matrixcoin (Sha256 based, terrible clone)
Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Nebulacoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

Any other coin is not made by me, these are the only coins I have worked on.

Nobody should waste their time with any coin you're involved in.  You've launched shitcoin after shitcoin and this coin is no different.

You need to go away for good.  The Cryptocurrency world doesn't need scammy shitcoin devs like you.  You suck and all your coins suck.  Nothing you say should be believed.  You can't be trusted.  Your past history shows that.  There are too many other coins with competent devs to waste time with your copy paste shitcoin.  You've done nothing but cost people money and time to be left holding your worthless shitcoins.  Fortunately I'm not one of those people and if you go back and look at several of your shitcoin threads I was calling them the scams they were from the beginning.
You think that just because you change a few parameters on whatever coin you clone off of github that you're an actual developer.  Well you're not and you never will be.  You're slime and the reason many people have a bad impression of cryptocurrency.  Not one coin you have launched has a future.  They're all shitcoins that have no future.  Just like you.  

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Is there a miner for 32 bit windows?
Activity: 700

Hi Guys.

I have literally only just come across this coin and starting mining 10 minutes ago.
Just want to make sure that the cards i'm using are pushing out the correct hashrate for them.

Running 5x 290x at roughly 14m/h.

Is this about right for this algorithm.

Thanks

Near) I run one 290x on 3.8 mh
You could rise you hashpower to 19 mh

What intensity are you on.?
legendary
legendary
Any exchanges add web so far?

it will take some time for exchanges to add this coin as this coin is still new and need to be more popular.

C-Cex has added WEB: https://c-cex.com/?p=web-btc

We hope to see some bigger exchanges adding WEB over-time you are correct. Community support is the #1 thing exchanges want, tweet them on Twitter or try their IRCs! Smiley

Hey carsen, you're a scammer so it makes sense that you have your shitcoin  on that scam exchange that owes many people btc.  Birds of a feather etc...

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Count me in!

Now lets get on T-Rex where we can really rock!

+1 for Trex.

looks promising! Love the idea of a built in mixing service
Activity: 490
Count me in!

+1 for Trex.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Count me in!

legendary
really nice coin, fair dev. bought some on c-cex and its volume as high as #3. i think it should be listed in bittrex.
That is looking good. aside from x13 and 15 better efficiency (both power consumption and hash power)

Just come from X13 and it appears to have slightly more hash power for my cards though the temps are higher.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That is looking good. aside from x13 and 15 better efficiency (both power consumption and hash power)

Hi Guys.

I have literally only just come across this coin and starting mining 10 minutes ago.
Just want to make sure that the cards i'm using are pushing out the correct hashrate for them.

Thanks

mmm. Seems I am quite out for what I should be getting.

What sgminer/code etc are you using if you don't mind.  Smiley
I'm at I-19. Temps in the high 60's.

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

Hi Guys.

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: