Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 10. (Read 45319 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
thats not the point. The point is you were willing to leave the project? So if the community said bring on new devs, you would listen? Why would you even give that proposition to the community especially so early...and especially after you made all those promises?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Fair enough, the community has spoken!

Sticking with it for awhile then Smiley

@Bittrex story, They are mad because Techcoin was outdated on their exchange, I did not notify them of the update, but the update was posted and available for quite awhile. New management has taken over my previous coins, so they really have no reason to complain....Keep pushing them to add Webcoin, kassado is vouching for us as well.

U should stick longer since this is the first coin that you show yourself and try to redeem yourself.

Bittrex should be proof of acceptance.

Take over should at least be after adding to bigger exchange.

Thanks yellowduck, Yes, I agree, I will stick to it! Smiley

Once they do add us I will also add some nice new features Wink They are already pretty much ready Smiley

Webcoin is the first coin that once u have proven it works to pass on coin to another developer once coin "mature". U can go ahead and create a series of coins that work on this model and u can tell everyone it's your coin which they can trust and have proven by other coin that is still alive and well handle by community.

It all starts with webcoin.

Webcoin is your reset button.

Hope you can make this your best coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

@Bittrex story, They are mad because Techcoin was outdated on their exchange, I did not notify them of the update, but the update was posted and available for quite awhile. New management has taken over my previous coins, so they really have no reason to complain....Keep pushing them to add Webcoin, kassado is vouching for us as well.

U should stick longer since this is the first coin that you show yourself and try to redeem yourself.

Thanks yellowduck, Yes, I agree, I will stick to it! Smiley

Once they do add us I will also add some nice new features Wink They are already pretty much ready Smiley

@cryptoholic - Im sticking with it Wink I just wanted to see what the community would say...Obviously you guys have spoken, don't get mad, I know what I said Wink I am here still Cheesy

Dude are you kidding? So you actually want to leave the project and hand it over to new devs? What happened to "Im going to make webcoin one of the best. Im going to work hard on this project and deliver, and I wont make empty promises." What a joke. Let me try to find those posts, give me a sec.

Going away for this coin that is less than a week is really a bad idea.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bittrex ask's for dev's info now I think. So they wont add webcoin because you have a bad history with coins on their exchange?
I still dont know if tahts what he means. Lets see what he says. XC took 1 week for that to happen what are you talking about. Tekka took over as community manager the same week of the FUD then later handed it over to Synch. If Carsen means he needs a community manager to mod the thread while he works on the features for webcoin, how is that not beneficial? The manager will still give the updates and represent him. But if he means that he wants to give away control of the coin to some new dev, while he goes and works on a new project himself, thats not cool. So which is it?

it sound to me he wants to back off from this project since he cant get webcoin to bittrex. Maybe the next project got better luck getting to bittrex

thats what it sounded like to me. Which means he lied to all of us again. But lets hope we are wrong.

if he manage to convince people for take over. He is not lying. Maybe he is trying out a new way to back off from project instead of just disappearing. Which is a good start
I still dont know if tahts what he means. Lets see what he says. XC took 1 week for that to happen what are you talking about. Tekka took over as community manager the same week of the FUD then later handed it over to Synch. If Carsen means he needs a community manager to mod the thread while he works on the features for webcoin, how is that not beneficial? The manager will still give the updates and represent him. But if he means that he wants to give away control of the coin to some new dev, while he goes and works on a new project himself, thats not cool. So which is it?

it sound to me he wants to back off from this project since he cant get webcoin to bittrex. Maybe the next project got better luck getting to bittrex

thats what it sounded like to me. Which means he lied to all of us again. But lets hope we are wrong.

dev,some good news here?
Waiting for bittrex to trade mine. Cheesy

No updates yet....Richie has had some mixed feelings towards me.....But not all hope is lost Wink he still may add it.

Would anyone be interested in taking the premine & development lead on Webcoin? I want to be able to work on something new for everyone and still keep Webcoin going forward (The new devs biggest job would be marketing, since Webcoin is very stable, or focus on new features, which I would still be willing to help work on). This was suggested to me by a recommendable member of the community, kassado.

What does this mean? You're already giving up the project and working on a new one? Please tell me Im misunderstanding.

Not giving up, Just passing management onto someone else. I can still work behind the scenes on the coin and the new "dev" can post updates and make sure things are moving forward, while maintaining a presence here.

If you don't want that, then tell me, I want what the community wants.

No it sounded like you were passing the project to someone else while you go work on another coin or project. So do you mean that you want to have a community manager  so you dedicate more of your time into working project for WebCoin? Kind of like how XC is running buiness? They have community manager, pr, social media, while the devs work behidn the scenes. If so, Im all for it. BUt if "working on something new" means a totally different project beside webcoin, then thats kinda messed up.

XC took weeks and months for that to happen. Do not compare webcoin to XC. webcoin is less than 1 week old.

It's too early to pass the coin to somebody.
dev,some good news here?

No updates yet....Richie has had some mixed feelings towards me.....But not all hope is lost Wink he still may add it.

Would anyone be interested in taking the premine & development lead on Webcoin? I want to be able to work on something new for everyone and still keep Webcoin going forward (The new devs biggest job would be marketing, since Webcoin is very stable, or focus on new features, which I would still be willing to help work on). This was suggested to me by a recommendable member of the community, kassado.

What does this mean? You're already giving up the project and working on a new one? Please tell me Im misunderstanding.

Not giving up, Just passing management onto someone else. I can still work behind the scenes on the coin and the new "dev" can post updates and make sure things are moving forward, while maintaining a presence here.

No it sounded like you were passing the project to someone else while you go work on another coin or project. So do you mean that you want to have a community manager  so you dedicate more of your time into working on projects for WebCoin? Kind of like how XC is running buiness? They have community manager, pr, social media, while the devs work behidn the scenes. If so, Im all for it. BUt if "working on something new" means a totally different project beside webcoin, then thats kinda messed up.
dev,some good news here?

U should wait at least coin get to bigger exchange.

This coin is too new to pass to another person.

It's not even 1 week old.
dev,some good news here?

dev,some good news here?

dev,some good news here?

Activity: 5
dev,some good news here?
Yep...get your laughs in Tongue lol....

Block Reward just halved! Bounties in the OP still need to be filled!
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Pages:
Jump to: