Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 20. (Read 45338 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
how can i mine this coin? suchpool was working good but now all rigs Show "...stratum_recv_line failed" to all my rigs
other pools not finding blocks. suchpool allows some people to mine like crazy.. its not fair. if they want to spread to hash, they should ban who has 600 mhs on suchpool. its not different with premining... dev, you should do something urgently if you arent the one at the top of pool hash list at suchpool..

spread the hast man...
pool.mn need support Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
how can i mine this coin? suchpool was working good but now all rigs Show "...stratum_recv_line failed" to all my rigs
other pools not finding blocks. suchpool allows some people to mine like crazy.. its not fair. if they want to spread to hash, they should ban who has 600 mhs on suchpool. its not different with premining... dev, you should do something urgently if you arent the one at the top of pool hash list at suchpool..
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keep it together guys. Webcoin is my best coin thus far, I do suggest you get on board good things and updates to come.
Smiley

I will to get onboard. But suchpool decide to stop people from mining this coin

Use hashharder or another pool Smiley I believe he is trying to make people spread the hashrate out some, p2pool is good (Altmine) if you have a decent amount Smiley

Remove altmine from the list.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Keep it together guys. Webcoin is my best coin thus far, I do suggest you get on board good things and updates to come.
Smiley

Use hashharder or another pool Smiley I believe he is trying to make people spread the hashrate out some, p2pool is good (Altmine) if you have a decent amount Smiley

huhu, 5 min on suchpool gave me 1 coin, 2 hours on hashharder gave me 0.07, sorry but hashharder is an not done for me.

Try again Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Smiley

huhu, 5 min on suchpool gave me 1 coin, 2 hours on hashharder gave me 0.07, sorry but hashharder is an not done for me.
Go to web.pool.mn

web.pool.mn is the best pool to mine, always getting the best shares and payout is also good.
Activity: 728
Smiley

Go to web.pool.mn
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Smiley

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Smiley

can u request suchpool to allow new miner to get onboard mining this coin ?

Activity: 728
legendary
So long as a pool is regularly finding blocks like hashharder is its not an issue. You get more of the block reward so it evens out. We're currently finding blocks about every 30 minutes or so - so its not like you are going to "miss out".

http://www.hashharder.com/x14/webcoin

"It will even out " its only mean for people who mine for days..... If i mine for 2 hours will it even out ? NO

With a 30 minute block time, pretty sure it won't be that different. It does also have the opportunity to be far higher

And fix your pool. I see so many 0 hashrate claiming (Stealing) shares.

I need to change it from saying 30 minute average (its 3 minute average). And if they dont hash within the last 3 minutes, it will show 0. However, if they have accepted shares on the current round, it will show that.
So long as a pool is regularly finding blocks like hashharder is its not an issue. You get more of the block reward so it evens out. We're currently finding blocks about every 30 minutes or so - so its not like you are going to "miss out".

"It will even out " its only mean for people who mine for days..... If i mine for 2 hours will it even out ? NO

And fix your pool. I see so many 0 hashrate claiming (Stealing) shares.
legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Hard to believe "webcoin" was never used b4.  Cool
Smiley

The concept of spreading hashrate is good. But it's not profitable for miner to do so. And , webcoin is not bitcoin, no need to spread hashrate.

Can u invite dedicated pool for webcoin ? If u really want to spread hashrate, get them onboard.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Smiley

Smiley

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Smiley

no. I only support centralize mining. If hashharder get more than 50% network hash , i will join. For now , its either i mine at suchpool or i don't mine this coin.

I don't understand why need to spread hashrate. This is not bitcoin. If a pool cause a fork , than fork the coin, its not bitcoin , no big deal.  

same, you should pay me for mine in a pool with tiny hash, suchpool is again offline, this and pesa coin diff too high, i'll wait next shit scam launch then

New coins are created every other day. Ask carsen how many coin he have created this month.

Carsen , let me know if u create a new coin next week. I will join.
Pages:
Jump to: