Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 24. (Read 45326 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Would you list all the coins you launched so far?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
+500, I am with you on this one!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Carsen, Do right by the people and rebuild your name.

I am mining this baby and hoping for the best.

Alright Jarvis, This is for you and everyone else that follows me. I am Carsen Klock (my actual user account here on Bitcointalk was banned along time ago for posting a coin giveaway (Yes I know, very ridiculous).

There is some points I would like to make and some information I would like to point out. First of all, I am not a scammer.

1.) I enjoy making cryptocurrency. It is my passion, my hobby, and my livelihood. (Yes I live and breathe cryptos)
2.) I develop coins in the best interest of the people (Yes my track record says differently, This has all been a learning experience in a developer stance with a lot of FUD.)
3.) I do want to redeem my name, I am a good person and a talented developer, The community should recognize. (I want to work with you guys rather than against you with senseless arguing, PnDs, etc.)
4.) What about my other coins? They were either dumped (usually more so community panic than me dumping the premine), shut down, or removed, or taken-over by the community. (I would prefer they would have all gotten taken over by the community in the end, but some just did not survive (Lack of stable code or mistakes). I am sorry to the people who may have lost some investments and effort from my coins, this was never my intention. Webcoin is your new chance.)
5.) Why? To simply put it, Making one coin is not enough in any sense or factor. There will always be a better/faster/more efficient coin out there, coins must adapt. Developing one coin over time may be the way to go, but for me currently, it is not enough, I always want to learn new things, better my code, better my coins, and better the crypto-world.
6.) Scams? I do not scam people, I do not take people's money. I DO NOT FORCE YOU TO BUY MY COINS, I do not sit here and lie about a fake IPO or want to lie to you all about false promises. (Even though I have lied to many in the past over cetain coins, but those days are over.)
7.) Future Development? Yes, Webcoin will be maintained and developed further, I do not plan to dump the premine or run. Webcoin has very solid code that has taken me awhile to perfect, which I am proud of. Most developers and code diggers can agree, my coins are SOLID. (And that is what matters after all, right?)
8.) Old Coins? What about them?? If you have issues with one of my coins or need the code fixed, I am still willing to do so, Send me an email to carsenk(at)gmail.com
9.) FUD? Yes this little tiny word is what caused a lot of the problems with me and the community, work with me, not against me.
10.) Why should I trust you? Because, I could sit here and still be a shadow, or I can come into the light and let honesty take over.
11.) Satoshi?
12.) You can invest into Webcoin and follow me (Carsen) or you can continue investing in Chinese shitcoins that never make it past PoW. lol
13.) I have a question!? Ask away! I am available on skype 24/7 "carsenklock"

I am simply giving everyone what they want. But it's time to get rid of this kind of market and bring back stability and encourage continuous development of the coins out there rather than pushing 20 coins out a week. If there was no demand, there would be no supply. Basics of economy. If there is demand for new coins, then I can be that developer as well. I want to work with you all and make the crypto-world better. Webcoin is a start! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
You should have a macdeploy on your system to release a wallet. I tested the wallet on 3 macs here and they all fail. You are missing all the QT Frameworks, Plugins, and other required files in the app package. Your release will only work on your system. See package comparison below. This has nothing to do with a dmg installer.

Didn't know that, thanks for the info, I am used to linux where the libs are statically linked by default.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com
Altpooler's WebCoin pool:
WEB.ALTPOOLER.COM

Altpooler's Mining Pools:
- PPLNS
- Payouts sent every minute
- DDOS Protected
- 5 Dedicated Servers
- Cluster of Highly Efficient Stratum Servers
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3"
make

When I use  ./autogen.sh  I get:
autoreconf: 'configure.ac' or 'configure.in' is required
w8
Activity: 187
OSX Wallet by w8

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a256cm94sztwskc

Donations Welcome: Wjbp6afRKjn9WCH7gafMXZhGT4Mfo1RRKw

Thanks,
w8

Deploy a macosx wallet is like zip it... I can do it in 10 seconds, they just didn't upload contrib/macdeploy to repository, so it is not my responsability, my wallet is working 100% tested, If they asked for a dmg wallet I would do it Wink

Thanks anyway mate Tongue

You should have a macdeploy on your system to release a wallet. I tested the wallet on 3 macs here and they all fail. You are missing all the QT Frameworks, Plugins, and other required files in the app package. Your release will only work on your system. See package comparison below. This has nothing to do with a dmg installer.

Wallet Linux (Tested on Ubuntu 64bit): https://mega.co.nz/#!n5QFyb6C!ji82JdQ8GIQHrDxQ1o_PZbYG8SNH4saHv3GihrydJuE

Bounty and donations: WmomxR2dEs8MdqNd3N2w2TYVE5TGoRWtzp

Another work by the mighty embicoin.
OSX Wallet by w8

Thanks,
w8

Deploy a macosx wallet is like zip it... I can do it in 10 seconds, they just didn't upload contrib/macdeploy to repository, so it is not my responsability, my wallet is working 100% tested, If they asked for a dmg wallet I would do it Wink

Thanks anyway mate Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
block target is 60 seconds, right?
Activity: 302
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Activity: 448
Is there bounty for a new logo ?
i made one.

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 322
Carsen, Do right by the people and rebuild your name.

I am mining this baby and hoping for the best.
w8
OSX Wallet by w8

Thanks,
w8
w8
Wallet Mac OSX (Tested on Mavericks): https://mega.co.nz/#!Dpw2GShJ!mF8KSp8wl3P88Olrr5WWBv2HXB3cFeNEzjglSu2KCT0

Bounty and donations: WmomxR2dEs8MdqNd3N2w2TYVE5TGoRWtzp

Another work by the mighty embicoin.

This wallet is not properly deployed for distribution and will not load. I will release a proper wallet shortly.

Thanks,
w8
Activity: 700
Deleted: looks like a well known coin maker

Pages:
Jump to: