Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 21. (Read 45338 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

no. I only support centralize mining. If hashharder get more than 50% network hash , i will join. For now , its either i mine at suchpool or i don't mine this coin.

I don't understand why need to spread hashrate. This is not bitcoin. If a pool cause a fork , than fork the coin, its not bitcoin , no big deal.  

same, you should pay me for mine in a pool with tiny hash, suchpool is again offline, this and pesa coin diff too high, i'll wait next shit scam launch then
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

no. I only support centralize mining. If hashharder get more than 50% network hash , i will join. For now , its either i mine at suchpool or i don't mine this coin.

I don't understand why need to spread hashrate. This is not bitcoin. If a pool cause a fork , than fork the coin, its not bitcoin , no big deal. 
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
when will suchpool open for mining ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 24
Hi dev, we have listed Wecoin in FobCoin.com, which is a fast, efficient and secure cryptocurrency exchange focusing on the newest and the most promising cryptocurrencies.

Here is the link for Wecoin
https://www.fobcoin.com/index.php/Home/Trade/index/convertId/13?l=en-us

We would appreciate it if you could add the link to your exchange list.

http://www.fobcoin.com/Public/images/fob/fob-btt.jpg
Activity: 47
a lot of butt hurt whiners in here. nobody cares that you're an idiot that ended up a bagholder in a pump and dump. All new coins are pump and dumps. Everyone in this thread is trying to get in early to turn a profit, that's the game. So hate the game not the player and STFU. Unless you wanna help get this coin on an exchange go back to spanking the monkey and let the men take care of business  Cool

I am investing for long term gain, not childish pump and dump wank spurts of a gain.  Some of us care more what happens in the long run of a coin than quickly getting a coin to the exchanges and dumping.  PoS coins NEED bagholders to survive, it's the only thing "running" the coin.  If people understood this there would be way less dumping and the price would be so much higher for the few dumping.

Is there any long term gain in crypto coins?
I have not traded one coin yet and have zero return on my investment to date, my plan was to hold onto all my altcoins for a few years and hopefully a few might be worth something oneday. Lately i have had problems even syncing numerous wallets, let alone worry about the exchange rate.
I have a feeling that all my coins will be worthless when i decide to exchange for bitcoin.
Whats the go with staking? Why has it not convinced peeps to hold coins
If the whole crypto currency thing is to pump and dump then i have not the time to waste, it is time wasting enough to update wallets every other day (add nodes ect), you know that the old coin wallets work great, these new pow/pos shit coins just don't cut it although i continue to mine and hold.
legendary
is because of the huge hash they have already,  i suppose
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
its not connecting new lines, i have 2 other rigs still going.
legendary
suchpool isn't working, i can't connect
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi

Dev, good luck to us all...mining your coin now.  great that there are no rentals for x14 (yet).

Many Thanks
Activity: 42
good luck with your coin

Thank you! Everything is going smoothly. Please remember to spread your hashrate between the pools guys, check the op for the list! Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 835
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
a lot of butt hurt whiners in here. nobody cares that you're an idiot that ended up a bagholder in a pump and dump. All new coins are pump and dumps. Everyone in this thread is trying to get in early to turn a profit, that's the game. So hate the game not the player and STFU. Unless you wanna help get this coin on an exchange go back to spanking the monkey and let the men take care of business  Cool

I am investing for long term gain, not childish pump and dump wank spurts of a gain.  Some of us care more what happens in the long run of a coin than quickly getting a coin to the exchanges and dumping.  PoS coins NEED bagholders to survive, it's the only thing "running" the coin.  If people understood this there would be way less dumping and the price would be so much higher for the few dumping.
I agree and in an ideal world that's how everyone would be approaching cryptos, but after being burned one too many times I don't even consider holding a coin long term until two months after release if the dev is still around and community alive. Otherwise I just assume it's a pump and dump..since 90%+ are nothing more than that.
Activity: 42
this coin look like very great and we can talk in the wallet ?

Thank you! Yes you may chat inside the wallet-qt from any platform. Simply click the Social tab and then type a username and click Connect Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: