Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 23. (Read 45326 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
Would you list all the coins you launched so far?

Yes of course: My entry to the crypto-world in order is:
Timecoin (Scrypt based, terrible clone)
Matrixcoin (Sha256 based, terrible clone)
Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Nebulacoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

Any other coin is not made by me, these are the only coins I have worked on.

Wow, Thank you. I have mined all your coins and did well on some and lost on others because I sold late. You have progressed well as your releases are getting better and better over time.

I appreciate you response and honesty. The crypto-currency community is forgiving as long as you begin to do great things for the people. I am willing to give you a clean slate and look forward to your future work!

Keep coding Jedi

+1
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
all i can say:

lol ..

And more lol to the people actually mining this shit.. i doubt this coin will stand tall for long Smiley

BTW, few less selfie's would be nice and why so many tattoos ?!
https://www.facebook.com/carsen.klock

Oh this one gets it pretty nice:

People will mine this regardless.. as I told you already on IRC, this is the Offer/Demand.

Miners came to get used to change and now expect it on a daily basis. I have users begging for launches every day, "new coin? What's launching today?".

As long as there will be demand for those, there will be offers. Regardless if you like it or not, miners will still be looking for their next "gold mine" and will be ready to buy into everything.

Cutting the "supply" will just encourage more people to provide to fill in the demand..

Honestly I'd rather have Carsen do well-coded coins even tho his actions may not always be recommendable. At least, unlike 99% of other devs, puts his name out there and finally admits to it. (a bit late, but better later than never)

You guys should be raging to the obvious shitcoins that bring absolutely noting new, ie roxcoin, cam, spartacus, and many many others. Not only they are clones, but poorly coded end up jinxing up, causing headaches to exchanges and pools on top of it all. At least Carsen puts the effort to it to bring different stuff. He still made the first X15 PoW/PoS (yes, Firecoin was the first one).

I may not agree on all his practices, but he does great work, and maybe if you guys would give him some support instead of trying to bash him, maybe then he'd stick around.. just sayin'.

My 3 cents.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Linux x14 gpuminer github sources are missing fundamental files for building...

Only mine from Win ?
Activity: 525
Average hashrate for r9 290 ?

it's more than x15 or not ?

3.7 MH here for 290 (non x)
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Doesn't compile on Linux (Arch/Manjaro).
Activity: 546
Average hashrate for r9 290 ?

it's more than x15 or not ?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1240
@ocminer - I would think you would have more respect than that? I have tattoos because I wanted them? Who doesn't take selfies? lol

@Everyone - If you have a question about a certain coin or need some help, contact me via Skype or email at carsenk(at)gmail.com I am more than willing to help you guys out or fix certain coins.

If you have questions/etc. for Webcoin, keep it in this thread, I will be monitoring it. Email or Skype works also, I am always available.

I don't take selfies - the rest is up to you, true.

Its actually quite funny - every coin you listed is actually dead - you telling that you've dumped the premine all the time and literally made some money with it.. instead of reviving a coin - or fixing a coin - you let the community take it over (those are the people you've actually stole money from - the bagholders/miners) and move onto the next coin.

YOU are one of the guys hurting altcrypto most, you're not better than any chinese dev who does the same - actually some chinese dev does is probably better than you...

I will never add any coin you worked on and I feel sorry for the miners on suprnova who lost with your coins.. you actually made money with miners/users also from suprnova who now had a bad experience in crypto and lost money.. They'll keep thinking "I've mined some Isis or Tech on Suprnova and actually sold them for 0.0004 btc.. I will mine somewhere else in future..

This is not how crypto works or it should work.. You're a blatant scammer... And its good your other account got banned.

EDIT: Oh and its a shame that other pools support you and your work.
Activity: 42
@ocminer - I would think you would have more respect than that? I have tattoos because I wanted them? Who doesn't take selfies? lol At least I have enough balls to be honest and explain things to everyone.

@Everyone - If you have a question about a certain coin or need some help, contact me via Skype or email at carsenk(at)gmail.com I am more than willing to help you guys out or fix certain coins.

If you have questions for Webcoin, keep it in this thread, I will be monitoring it. Email or Skype works also, I am always available.

Activity: 525
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1240

Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

all i can say:

lol ..

And more lol to the people actually mining this shit.. i doubt this coin will stand tall for long Smiley

BTW, few less selfie's would be nice and why so many tattoos ?!
https://www.facebook.com/carsen.klock

Oh this one gets it pretty nice:

Activity: 8
Hello guys! They say that there is a Dev of Nebula. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660833.520
If so I would ask the developer to contact me!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

LOL, this guy is Carsen, a complete idiot who created few coins and left away after day 1.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7785261
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7927634
Activity: 672

Wow, Thank you. I have mined all your coins and did well on some and lost on others because I sold late. You have progressed well as your releases are getting better and better over time.

I appreciate you response and honesty. The crypto-currency community is forgiving as long as you begin to do great things for the people. I am willing to give you a clean slate and look forward to your future work!

Keep coding Jedi

i hate losing btc in your coins but i like your honesty ,  Cheesy
Activity: 32

i love your coins ,so i love  you . you are a great man and thanks for your great job .  Grin
Activity: 322

Keep coding Jedi

Activity: 364

Up and running!

0.99% fees
Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Let's go on,,,,
we just passed block 250 Grin
w8
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
You should have a macdeploy on your system to release a wallet. I tested the wallet on 3 macs here and they all fail. You are missing all the QT Frameworks, Plugins, and other required files in the app package. Your release will only work on your system. See package comparison below. This has nothing to do with a dmg installer.

Didn't know that, thanks for the info, I am used to linux where the libs are statically linked by default.

All good. As with anything, it's all about learning.  Grin
Activity: 42

Pages:
Jump to: