Pages:
Author

Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange] - page 28. (Read 34629 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I had an issue earlier in where my withdrawal wasn't being processed.

Yesterday I managed to contact Ukyo on IRC and he swiftly corrected this. He did say that there are some issues with bitcoind and RPC time-outs. If you have funds in limbo, make sure to open a support ticket on WeExchange and find Ukyo on IRC.
Apparently those that experience this issue have bad luck, as "x" out of "x" withdrawals is affected.

I wish all involved good luck and swift resolutions.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I just withdrawed 4 BTC from weexchange without a problem.
Activity: 194
My last withdrawal from WeExchange was about 1 hour ago (for a very small amount, about 0.11) and it worked. My status there is nonverified.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
My last withdrawal from WeExchange was last Sunday, and it works

my status there is verified: Non-US
Activity: 218
Hi lophie,

Are you referring to withdrawals above a certain limit? I just tested the automatic withdrawal with a smaller amount, went through instantly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
UPDATE: Ukyo has been only giving promises with no Bitcoins given back to the users for a couple of weeks now and even more for some users. Most users reached a point of of desperation including myself.

A SCAM ACCUSATION THREAD WILL BE OPENED VERY SOON. PM me to include your testimony in the OP.

Get your voice listened and join a serious attempt into getting your bitcoins back, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-94-con-by-jon-montroll-337523

OP:
Hello folks.

As you all aware automatic withdrawals from WeExchange are suspended and only manually processed at Ukyo's mercy, If you requested your Bitcoins out they will be stuck in limbo (Not sent and not shown in your account credit) Unlike Bitfunder there is no "asset list" so if Ukyo deleted your bitcoins withdrawal request you can forget about them until his honesty sparks again. Of course if you want your Bitcoins to do something with them within a certain time frame you can forget it, no arbitrage, no seizing an opportunity, etc

Furthermore regarding Bitfunder, Aside of blocking US citizens and the legal shaky grounds that the exchange is standing on, One of the hottest securities there (G.ASICMINER-PT), Is now just a number which mean nothing. I mean if you cannot withdraw them to direct shares nor you can withdraw Bitcoins from bitfunder, Do you really own anything?

Guys......... yeah Ukyo is MIA and slipping alot. I am trying to get outta here.... I suggest you do the same.

Pages:
Jump to: