Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 29. (Read 15660 times)

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 06, 2019, 04:33:22 AM
the fact that all people would have no choice and they had to use a cryptocurrency it will takes a lot of time. I think 10-15 years
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
April 06, 2019, 04:29:21 AM
Looking at the current price movements of the digital currency, I am starting to believe that the future of the cryptocurrency will grow and develop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 04:17:34 AM
of course I support because cryptoqurency has a promising prospect in the future, when from now on we hold or invest in coins, most likely in the future we can become millionaires. Hopefully this can happen to all of us.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
April 06, 2019, 04:12:34 AM
cryptocurrency and blockchain are technological advances that deserve to be liked by everyone, it is unreasonable to have to hate crypto, crypto has hypnotized people in the world to believe it

well,, there is no reason to hate crypto for us,, but not for the others people outside this forum my friend
because i heard a lot of people ouotside this forum think if cryptocurrency is a bubble,,
but, personally i believe crypto will have a bright future
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 06, 2019, 03:58:43 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
Without a doubt, cryptocurrencies will be more successful someday with the support coming from it's different platforms , people using it and people who keep an eye on it. But still, there will be some people that will question the effectiveness of crypto in terms of requesting transactions, how it can help other people to have profits and it's other uses. So it is better to engage now before it's too late for you to join the party.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 06, 2019, 03:51:41 AM
High percentage of people are embracing cryptocurrency and as the future money, but we can't force any one to use crypto but with time it will become clear to them that the only way out of financial imprisonment it to adopt cryptocurrency as a secondary currency to achieve the financial freedom needed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
April 06, 2019, 03:32:52 AM
until now I still consider bitcoin only as an investment. I have not been able to make it a financial transaction tool, I also do not fully understand the blockchain technology that houses bitcoin transactions.
but in the future it may occur even though it is slow but it can happen.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
April 06, 2019, 03:27:16 AM
blockchain and crypto adoption is inevitable. Even some of the critics acknowledges that. Eventhough slow, solutions are being provided to address the issues on cryptocurrency adoption. It's only a matter of time.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
April 06, 2019, 03:27:10 AM
Yes exactly and the other day i was also reading a research article that claimed that in next 10 years btc and crypto has the potential to take over banks and card services like visa, mastercard etc which means crypto will be mass adopted and everyone will start using crypto and skipping banks and other traditional services.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 06, 2019, 03:23:19 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
This is a beginning, people should start thinking about using crypto. Crypto is a necessity in the future. We cannot avoid this phase because in the future an FIAT will not be meaningful anymore, everything uses technology and one of the technologies used is blockcahin.

Let's start from now, don't let us experience regret. Apply to life little by little. Then we will get used to it and start to be much better in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
April 06, 2019, 03:17:53 AM
For me. I only make cryptocurrency a place to invest.
I can't say support or not, that in the near future people won't have a choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
But, I'm sure crypto will be our solution, a technology advance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
April 06, 2019, 03:11:03 AM
cryptocurrency and blockchain are technological advances that deserve to be liked by everyone, it is unreasonable to have to hate crypto, crypto has hypnotized people in the world to believe it
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
April 06, 2019, 02:49:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: