Pages:
Author

Topic: What 2.0 Currency will be the most successful? - page 3. (Read 17794 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
You better retake that test, and try a normal one, most likely your test was a fake one.

try this:
http://www.free-iqtest.net/

I got this (looks like I also have bad memory, it's 74, not 47):

Activity: 854
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
OMG can the 80 IQ people read

My last IQ test score was 47, so, as you see, they can read.

Idk what IQ test you took, but it was probably a crappy mobile phone version (like those shitty ones they advertize).

A real IQ score ranges from roughly 60-250, and I expect everybody on this forum to have an IQ above 110.

You better retake that test, and try a normal one, most likely your test was a fake one.

try this:
http://www.free-iqtest.net/
legendary
OMG can the 80 IQ people read

My last IQ test score was 47, so, as you see, they can read.

How does the logic work for them?

Do you mean formal logic? I use fuzzy logic and it works pretty good.
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

3 people knew bcnext's phone number -> proves that only 3 people invested in Nxt. Seems legit.

But you have a point: Getting into Nxt requires too many skills. Following a step by step guide and transferring some btc requires a min IQ of 80. That's unfair for the less intelligent.

OMG can the 80 IQ people read, i cant understand how a 80 IQ person can put the worlds together in their brains and abstract the concepts and objects from them. How does the logic work for them?

Must be a very dizzy state of being, and a very blurred mental capacity.

But yea the sheeple hardly has higher IQ than that, we need a cryptocoin designed for total morons, probably a wallet that has only 2 buttons to simplify it.
Merit: 1001
Yeah, it's a scary thought. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
Alright, I give up. It's a fair cop,guv.....
I am BCNext....... Grin

MIND....BLOWN!
Alright, I give up. It's a fair cop,guv.....
I am BCNext....... Grin
Curse you meddling kids..!

@Dan: I'm basing my Chryspano fantasy remark on what I personally know to be true.
But, yeah, that's still no reason to actually believe me over Chryspano.
The only way out is to due some research/due diligence and try to figure out what happened based on the evidence available.
I read through the entire Nxt origin thread (all 95 pages of it) almost 2 years ago,
came to the conclusion that Nxt was a straight (and f***ing briliiant) project, so I got involved.

Chryspano draws a different conclusion, based on the first page of the thread.
But, I can't get excited about the distro issue anymore, and C is free to believe whatever he/she likes.
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
3 people knew bcnext's phone number

Himself, his mom and his dog.

I knew it. So it was the dog who ate his rabbit cunicula.
legendary
3 people knew bcnext's phone number

Himself, his mom and his dog.
legendary
Anyone want to check out my l33t Java coding skillz ?  Shocked

Isn't it why you hired me to do most of coding stuff?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
You did everything in your power to avert people from "investing", that's why you [...]

Are you implying that EvilDave is BCNext  Shocked

Chryspano is just making up a little fantasy, let him roll with it.
None of what he's saying actually makes any sense, so......meh.

You could be though, whos to say that you aren't?

Just like anyone on this forum could be Satoshi, he did say he was going to work on something else...chances are he's been greeted with major trolling about his new project.

I do wonder sometimes, Satoshi is around and posting as someone else with a new project and the trolls are disrespecting him, if one day he might just go "Right, screw all of you!" *dumps 1M BTC*
You did everything in your power to avert people from "investing", that's why you [...]

Are you implying that EvilDave is BCNext  Shocked

Chryspano is just making up a little fantasy, let him roll with it.
None of what he's saying actually makes any sense, so......meh.
legendary
Activity: 1225

3 people knew bcnext's phone number -> proves that only 3 people invested in Nxt. Seems legit.

But you have a point: Getting into Nxt requires too many skills. Following a step by step guide and transferring some btc requires a min IQ of 80. That's unfair for the less intelligent.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
So I've been looking around in the crypto world again..  Doing my rounds, reading blogs from the different projects and platforms, lurking their forums and what not.

I love all of it.  I just wish 'The Great Crypto Run Up' comes sooner rather than later.  I'm itching for a good trade.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

Are you implying that EvilDave is BCNext  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 910

Why ? No-one at the time expected Nxt to be anything special, so there was zero incentive to rig the distro.
The distro was open to all, and you can still see the entire process here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-303898
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-updated-information-345619

It's only after Nxt became a mega-success that people started to whine about distribution being unfair (ie they didn't get any) and started spinning up conspiracy theories.
Nxt was open to all for 2 months, 73 people signed up, with around 11 people putting in big amounts (ie up to one BTC).
I've spoken to/communicated with most of those 11, and a lot of the others over the last 2 years.
I reckon the distro was pretty fair, and as I said, only became a problem afterwards.

You did everything in your power to avert people from "investing", that's why you had 100% incentive to rig the distro! You wanted only a few insiders to hold the coins so you could control the price to pump and dump it easy, and that's exactly what you did!

With those two first posts BCNext is trying to keep any sane person away from nxt as possible, Im sure there is a lot more material to dig up but I don't want to spent all my free time with your scam.(Actually I believe it's the most succesfull scam in the history of bitcointalk! well done!)

The whole method of distribution is a joke, the whole point was to keep the average Joe out too, and this 1btc cap is ridiculous, I could use as many computers and btc wallets I wanted and I could send as many btc I wanted, multiple times, I'm sure that's what the few nxt "developers" did, and then they claimed that a total of 73 people signed up! LOL

No wonder that nxt marketcap is in deep s#!t I think that even now it's way too overvalued, but soon it will find it's rightfull place at the bottom of coinmarketcap with the rest of scamcoins.

Images below...
===============================================================

===============================================================

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
NXT and Crypti
Isnt comefrombeyond the main dev? hes focusing on other projects now it seems

I saw him post he was 80% done creating a new coin.  Hopefully it will not be IPO'd to 11 people.

How true was it that NXT IPO/ICO/Presale (or whatever) was sold mostly to their insiders?  There was always this assumption hanging around.

Why ? No-one at the time expected Nxt to be anything special, so there was zero incentive to rig the distro.
The distro was open to all, and you can still see the entire process here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-303898
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-updated-information-345619

It's only after Nxt became a mega-success that people started to whine about distribution being unfair (ie they didn't get any) and started spinning up conspiracy theories.
Nxt was open to all for 2 months, 73 people signed up, with around 11 people putting in big amounts (ie up to one BTC).
I've spoken to/communicated with most of those 11, and a lot of the others over the last 2 years.
I reckon the distro was pretty fair, and as I said, only became a problem afterwards.
Even though I like Bitshares more than NXT, I'll trade anything if it's profitable.  I noticed NXT is currently at it's all time low of price, so was looking over the charts and market depth seeing if there would be some kind of bounce.  Right now it only takes 17btc to send NXT to 0.  Is this coin about to die or what?
Isnt comefrombeyond the main dev? hes focusing on other projects now it seems

Nope, CFB has been out of Nxt for well over a year. Jean-Luc is our current lead dev, and has been for a long time:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jean-luc-166843

On the price, meh. Could be better, but them's the breaks. Nxt has more than enough solid working tech to justify a much higher market cap, all it needs is some proper marketing.
And what's this :
The Tennessee Project

Looks like someones coming up with a professional marketing plan for Nxt...... Grin
legendary
Isnt comefrombeyond the main dev?

No, and never was.
Pages:
Jump to: