Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins are you buying and hodling? - page 4. (Read 7416 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
November 09, 2017, 03:43:58 AM
Personally I buy TRON coin and hope to buy Sia ,Bitshare Coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 10:28:21 AM
I have about 30 altcoys in my investment portfolio, which I hold. Most of them are occupied by: stratis, waves, wings,neo.
November 08, 2017, 09:48:31 AM
Holding all my DPOS and dividend coins.
Special feeling for ARK, LSK, RISE and NEO.

Stability in price of the coin is still profit by gaining coins every day/week.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
November 08, 2017, 09:47:04 AM
I invested in too many altcoins when OP opened this thread. Luckily we see big rally for all altcoins and made a lot of money.
Now I'm in cash money, I have some altcoins but I try to sell them when they raise value too. I think big rally is over already.
Activity: 336
November 08, 2017, 09:47:01 AM
Yes, I'm investing in altoquin. One of the best I think: Ehtereum, Ripple, NEO(Antshares), Waves and OmiseGO
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
November 08, 2017, 09:44:03 AM
I am holding some litecoin and ethereum. But I am also planning to buy some monero or zcash and also hold it for long term. I see a great potential on those coins because they are decentralized and also has a great reputation and has a great chance of doubling in a short time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 09:35:52 AM
I'm still looking for ICOs to invest on. Because I know that there's still a lot of ICOs that will be worth investing because of their capability to grow.

This is not as easy as it was a year ago. There are too many scams and crap ICO's out there now

I am holding ETH, Waves, Dash, OMG, LTC and Monero and EOS
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 09:26:28 AM
NEM $XEM
Catapult is launching soon on NEM early next year.  Enterprise grade blockchain with smart assets feature for real businesses to use without the worry of vulnerabilities

LTC
atomic swap, lightning network, strong network effect without any politics

DASH
spread my bet on big blocks blockchain with established development team.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 08, 2017, 09:15:45 AM
I am holding ether, bitcoin and couple of token and other altcoin. Litecoin monero, new token entrant like hedge, cob,power ledger and postoken
Activity: 574
November 08, 2017, 09:12:22 AM
I'm still looking for ICOs to invest on. Because I know that there's still a lot of ICOs that will be worth investing because of their capability to grow.
Activity: 168
https://eloncity.io/
November 08, 2017, 09:11:08 AM
It's the perfect time to buy. I will buy more OMG,BNT,ARK,BCH,BMC and STRAT.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 09:08:40 AM
I'm curious, I know there are a lot of traders on this forum.

But

1. How many of you folks are investing in and holding altcoins?

and

2. Which ones are they?

I think quite a lot of people are already starting to invest on altcoin. because they are aware of investing in altcoin this result is very far from investing in the offline field. and the growing altcoin in the world, it will also increase the interest of the public to increase the investment in this altcoin field, which can lead to the increase of altcoin price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 09:03:14 AM
I am currently buying and holding a coin centra .. because this flexible coin has a card as a mark of the owner centra and can be used as a medium of payment
Activity: 364
November 08, 2017, 09:00:43 AM

But

and

2. Which ones are they?
I'm sure almost everyone active in this forum invests coins and holds altcoins and they hold a variety of altcoins but ethereum seems still much in demand
Activity: 29
November 08, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

I personally invested a lot in Ethereum. It was very demanding financially but I heard about their good development and quite stable course. I hope my investment will be successful and I will earn a lot.
Very good idea, I think. If their upcoming forks with the transition to PoS will be successful, Ethereum can rise very high. I also want to invest some money in ETH.
And I also believe in NEM - I think it's undervalued . They are ready to launch significant update Catapult and NEM is already tested by many Japan banks - I believe it will rise too.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
November 07, 2017, 02:04:36 PM
Verge and OmiseGo are very perspective and cheap now, I hold them

I personally invested a lot in Ethereum. It was very demanding financially but I heard about their good development and quite stable course. I hope my investment will be successful and I will earn a lot.
Activity: 29
November 07, 2017, 01:54:40 PM
Verge and OmiseGo are very perspective and cheap now, I hold them
Activity: 75
November 07, 2017, 01:30:39 PM
I invested in Aragon Music coin Waves Golem Doge MTL. I began to study recently, now all the alto on the bottom, you can now take the top 50 from the coinmarketcup. For all coins spent only $ 200
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 01:16:25 PM

But

and

2. Which ones are they?
The coins that i am holding are MONERO and ETHEREUM and i think that these coins have enormous potential and can really grow in future.
Monero is a coin famous for its full security and privacy protection. The transactions are secure and untraceable. It's a coin in which everyone should invest in.
ETHEREUM is another coin i would recommend you to hold as it is a coin which is the master of all smart contract coins available out there. It is the most popular platform for hosting ICOs and can show good growth in future.
Merit: 10
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
November 07, 2017, 01:10:38 PM
I buy TRON coin and holding right now.
Pages:
Jump to: