Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins are you buying and hodling? - page 6. (Read 7416 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 08:08:46 AM
I have Lun, Qtum, Wav, ETH in 40 : 20 : 20 : 20 percents.
Activity: 38
November 03, 2017, 07:00:01 AM
For me it's : BAT, IOTA, MANA, OMG, ETH, REQ, ZRX
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 06:58:06 AM
I am looking at Crowdholding right now. It is a co-creation platform and if you buy now you get 20% bonus:
https://ico.crowdholding.com/
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 06:53:28 AM
unnecessary questions to me because it is not someone else's business to know we are investing where or holding altcoin or not
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
November 03, 2017, 06:16:39 AM
I only focus on ethereum.
Activity: 40
November 01, 2017, 03:43:52 PM
i am hodling LTC DOGE VTC and XLM or STR
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
November 01, 2017, 03:34:38 PM
Bitcoin is too expansive to me to invest with my tiny salary, so I pay attention on alts which are cheap, but perspective. On the forum and on internet there are a lot of talks about waves this time, it is going to worth something in the future as I feel, so currently I am buying only this currency and later I will see what to do with it: to sell or to exchange on other more perspective crypto.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 03:30:55 PM
I'm holding a few coins through this hardfork - the ones i think will recover nicely once all this mess is settled:

Ark
OmiseGO
Lisk
FUNfair

Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 01, 2017, 03:25:06 PM
I wish i that wouldnt hold any  Grin My portfolio is 100% altcoins and i lost so much profit for last 3 months. I have waves, etc, iota, edg... If you can wait till first quarter of 2018 i can still say that they really worth buying.
Activity: 236
November 01, 2017, 03:17:57 PM
I am looking at Crowdholding, looks a great project and it's not one for a quick sell.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 11:40:43 PM
I have several altcoins and I am holding like ETH, WAVES, DOGE, and XRP
the best time to buy altcoins right now, because many of altcoins is going down.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
October 25, 2017, 11:14:23 PM
As of the moment, I'm holding onto my ETH and Waves since they are still in the progressive stage. Also, I'm putting into consideration to invest in Monaco and NEO since they've shown a good potential and they actually exceed my expectations. Though, I haven't got enough information yet to back up my decision. But if ETH and WAVES already met my expected ROI then I would probably sell it, Then re-invest again.

Electroneum is making a name in the market but unfortunately, there are a lot of speculations about that coin. Which hinders me to proceed in investing on it. Though I'm doing my investigation about the issues and if ever that the speculations are wrong then I would probably engage with it.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
October 25, 2017, 11:13:21 PM
the one I bought from Altcoin was Eth I bought Eth because Eth price always increased so I bought Eth to invest.
At what price did you bought your ETH? I bought mine at around 0.048 ETH I am now on profit but I am holding it until ethereum will make a new ath. I hope it will happen next year.
Don't worry man! If you invest in ETH, you should trust it. Certainly, ETH will rise up in the future, maybe just a little.   Cool
Activity: 180
October 25, 2017, 10:33:41 PM
the one I bought from Altcoin was Eth I bought Eth because Eth price always increased so I bought Eth to invest.
At what price did you bought your ETH? I bought mine at around 0.048 ETH I am now on profit but I am holding it until ethereum will make a new ath. I hope it will happen next year.
Activity: 154
October 25, 2017, 10:28:00 PM
There are many good altcoin there in today's crypto market which are worth to hold and if we can hold them for long term it can give great amount of return and at this time market is also down so it is good time to fill your bags with more good altcoins. I am holding SIA, DGB, BURST, LTC, ETC, ETH, NAV, STRAT, DASH, XMR and few more also and planning to buy more coins also on dips....
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
October 25, 2017, 10:23:03 PM
HODLing eth, litecoin, civic, and most recently, cybermiles.

Definitely read into cybermiles. Very complex, but disruptive blockchain that is going to revolutionize ecommerce and marketplaces. https://www.inc.com/fivemiles/whats-all-the-talk-about-blockchain-and-why-should-i-even-care.html
Activity: 420
October 25, 2017, 09:23:24 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
October 25, 2017, 09:21:43 PM
To minimize the risk of investment I choose some altcoin that has big marketcap and good in fundamental, also altcoin from solid team and aim of the project that interesting, these coin are ETH, WAVES,DASH and OMG.
I hold in 1-2 month then sell it then buy again the same altcoin on the deep.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
October 25, 2017, 09:12:53 PM
I am holding LTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, ETC, BCN, DOGE, BCC, PPC and EMC

I always invest  in coins with high market cap (the first 50 listed in coinmarketcap).

I have earned good profit from these coins. for example I bought 20 LTC at about 80 dollar and I sold them at about 600 dollar.

investing in coins with low market cap is usually risky.
i think Litecoin, ethereum, doge are the most prospectful coins, their price have kept increasing slowly. And most of altcoins must be invested for long time. Because temporary there are too many icos' so the fluctuation is too dramatic. So i suggest just hold till next year and wait for new issue.
Eth , litecoin that two is positive that will truly make a huge of profit for the next few years holding this two altcoin not so risky because as we can see the way how it increase are slowly but we see this surely.
Activity: 35
October 25, 2017, 08:57:52 PM
I am holding LTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, ETC, BCN, DOGE, BCC, PPC and EMC

I always invest  in coins with high market cap (the first 50 listed in coinmarketcap).

I have earned good profit from these coins. for example I bought 20 LTC at about 80 dollar and I sold them at about 600 dollar.

investing in coins with low market cap is usually risky.
i think Litecoin, ethereum, doge are the most prospectful coins, their price have kept increasing slowly. And most of altcoins must be invested for long time. Because temporary there are too many icos' so the fluctuation is too dramatic. So i suggest just hold till next year and wait for new issue.
Pages:
Jump to: