Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins are you buying and hodling? - page 9. (Read 7416 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 09:01:23 PM
Do ur own research amd identify good ones. Cool
I joined dmarket, MindsportsIO and quantstamp presale.
Get presale bonus and sell all the next day .  Grin Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 08:55:06 PM
Sys and Dalecoin. Both are yet to fail me, maybe it's cos I got in when they were worth shit Roll Eyes
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 18, 2017, 08:48:02 PM
I hold ICON , Tezos , 0x , Stratis , OMG , Populous , Veritaseum. I am long with them , and i am willing to wait for 1 or 2 year.
that's the deal, we can really earn by hoding it, I hold quite few coins but planning to buy moretypes of coin, i buy those pitential coins who are in dumps now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 08:00:01 PM
I hold ICON , Tezos , 0x , Stratis , OMG , Populous , Veritaseum. I am long with them , and i am willing to wait for 1 or 2 year.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 07:49:06 PM
I hold  from old ones: eth, xrp, xem, and new is flik, howl.
I have seen that ethereum is hold by most of the altcoin holders and it will really give profit. Though bitcoin belongs to a different class but I hope you are holding some of it too. After all it is far better than ethereum and all others and its price is also skyrocketing nowadays. I suggest you to buy some neo, ltc and monero also. Those altcoins also have great potential.
Although most of my investment is in Bitcoin, as bitcoin has more potential to increase its price, but still i have also invested a good amount of money in Etherium, as i also consider etherium as the best place for investing your money. I think still there are so many othe altcoins which are also good for trading, as they also have good potential to increase in near future.
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
October 18, 2017, 05:16:20 PM
For long-term I'm hodling DECRED.
I see potential to 2x (approx) the market price in BTC in short-medium term after the Lightning Networking implementation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 18, 2017, 05:03:51 PM
Xem and Golem.  Golem impressed me with its real world application of 3d rendering using popular free real world modelers people actually use. It will destroy render farms, but coudl also obsolete all crypto mining with its power, oops.

Thats interesting, was not aware of Golem. Will be researching this one.
I myself , have IOP and OMG. They seem as solid projects with good potential.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
October 18, 2017, 04:25:49 PM
I'm curious, I know there are a lot of traders on this forum.

But

1. How many of you folks are investing in and holding altcoins?

and

2. Which ones are they?
Right now, I am holding ETHEREUM ,monero and litecoin.all of these coins are very popular and very stable .all of them have market capital of 1 billion or more.
ETHEREUM is the most preferred platform for hosting ICOs and can show good Amount of growth in future .
MONERO is a coin which is untraceable and 100 percent secure. This coin is completely anonymous .you can expect its price to be above 250$ by next year.
LITECOIN is 4 times faster than Bitcoin and the transactions are super quick and very cheap.its price will climb above 150$ by next year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
October 18, 2017, 04:12:02 PM
I am hodling Aventus.
In my opinion it has great future with a very low marketcap.
Aventus already added in Bitfinex.
Aventus is disrupting the event and Ticketing industry.
Other than aventus i like 0x,Loopring.
Activity: 84
October 18, 2017, 04:07:50 PM
I have some few ico tokens,  Cryptogene and electroneum. I have bitcoin and eth
Activity: 350
October 17, 2017, 01:34:05 PM
I buy ETH at Altcoin I use ETH for trading.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 17, 2017, 05:23:18 AM
I hold  from old ones: eth, xrp, xem, and new is flik, howl.
I have seen that ethereum is hold by most of the altcoin holders and it will really give profit. Though bitcoin belongs to a different class but I hope you are holding some of it too. After all it is far better than ethereum and all others and its price is also skyrocketing nowadays. I suggest you to buy some neo, ltc and monero also. Those altcoins also have great potential.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 16, 2017, 12:25:10 PM
What is the best price to get out?

What alt coin do you hold? You should indicate on what alt coin you are holding right now so that there can be a good price speculation for that certain alt coin.

But if you'll just ask that way, we are not that really a guesser so it's better for you to tell us what alt coins are on your stash.

And if you want to cut your losses probably 5%-10% of loss is a good amount to get out of it.
Activity: 178
October 16, 2017, 12:16:11 PM
I wanna invest some money in ARToken ... imo the project has potential! Can you imagine what will happen to the AR/ VR industry in the next 5-10 years? These are the technologies that will change our image of entertainment and other related things..
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 11:46:12 AM
NEO, ETH, GAME, CND, BMC, SC, a bit of STRAT...
I think these show promise, I'm especially sad to see game plummet.  Undecided

but their time will come, and we'll have 10x again on most of these, if not more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
October 16, 2017, 07:15:49 AM
I agree with some users about the coin COSS, she really has a huge potential.
But I also keep OMG, NEO and ETH.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
October 16, 2017, 06:51:09 AM
Recent few days i bought too many alt coins but all of them are in top20 on coinmarketcap. You can easyly spot the best alt coins in coinmarketcap.
But Eth will be the safiest one cause its already dropped big.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 06:34:22 AM
My favourites I currently hold and feel very confident about are:

LISK
ARK
OMG
IOTA
COSS

After 6 months they all should have significantly increased in value. Great projects with sound tech and reliable teams & funding.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 16, 2017, 06:25:53 AM
Eth became one of the kind of altcoin that I like, because the value is quite tempting to be able to invest in it. When compared to other altcoins, I think Eth has a more valuable value to use as an investment asset in addition to a bitcoin-shaped digital currency.
on the other hand the price movement of Eth is more stable compared with other altcoin type.
Activity: 91
October 16, 2017, 04:28:11 AM
The coin preference might differ from person to person. But PieX Coin is the primary coin to invest for me since past few months Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: