Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins are you buying and hodling? - page 5. (Read 7416 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 10:24:37 AM
Now the confidence is diminishing
But there are still a few altcoins that I see a light
I explain: Bancor and Waves
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 07, 2017, 10:00:29 AM
I'm curious, I know there are a lot of traders on this forum.

But
1. How many of you folks are investing in and holding altcoins?
and
2. Which ones are they?
Right now i'm holding neblio, sphre, eth and monero for long term. I will hold for at least until late 2018 before deciding to sell it or continue to hold it. I may be increasing my load if there's some good news for the above tokens though.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
November 07, 2017, 09:57:10 AM
Up to now I have more than 15 altcoin, 10 I got from join ICO & bounties and the rest I bought. Some coins that join ICO are WeTrust, PPT, BQX, MCO, and Centra Card. While the coins I bought were ETH, Litecoin, Waves and DASH.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 09:55:19 AM
I am confused by many coming altcoins offering various advantages as well as the scheme that actually made me a headache because they only offer pictures. I only hold altcoins (in large amounts) that have existed for long time ie ETH, LTC and XRP.
Activity: 185
November 07, 2017, 09:36:30 AM
I hold DASH, OmiseGo, Monero some Ripple and some LTC. That's it more or less to tell you the truth
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 09:31:30 AM

But

and

2. Which ones are they?

I have some LTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, ETC, BCN, DOGE, BCC, and EMC. All great teams, whitepapers, they are solving problems, and have potential. But still waiting for the great ALT movement to kick back in when BTC corrects itself. Then off to the moon in my alt lambo.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
November 07, 2017, 09:22:57 AM
I have also many altcoins now in my wallet some is from the airdrops that has no value for now and I have bitcoin and ethereum coin that been holding for longterm goals, I just get also my ethereum coin from bounty and never done to buy eth before.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 09:01:43 AM
I invest and hold altcoins. I believe they are a great investment. Right now I am looking at investing in Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide, generating a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value. It seems like a good investment to hold long tern but let me know what you guys think.
Activity: 630
November 07, 2017, 08:57:40 AM
I invested a lot Altcoins. But I will just hold following Altcoins for a long time. I hope I made a right decision.
ETC, BCH, DeepOnion, ACC, DCR. That's the top 5 for me.

I have hopes in ETC but for others coins what you are holding i don't know whether they will give you good profit or not. i am holding waves, NEM and wants to buy IOTA.
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
November 07, 2017, 08:47:59 AM
I invested a lot Altcoins. But I will just hold following Altcoins for a long time. I hope I made a right decision.
ETC, BCH, DeepOnion, ACC, DCR. That's the top 5 for me.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 07, 2017, 12:08:52 AM

But

and

2. Which ones are they?
I was investing and holding in altcoins too and unfortunately had it all converted to Bitcoin and then made a cashout due to an unexpected emergency. My holding's are Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Litecoin and Dogecoin. I did not bought BitcoinCash I got it for free during August one's hard fork. I invested in Doge though it is undervalued but still I was able to make profit with it. Ethereum and Litecoin are proven and tested safe for long term investment by many so it's worth it when you hold them for long. As of now, I have token holdings like Soferox and will soon have Spectre.ai's tokens namely; SPEC-U and SPEC-D tokens maybe by mid December. If I were you mate, better choose, buy and hold altcoins now while the price is still down.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 06, 2017, 11:52:11 PM
Coss

Currently holding quite a huge number of it. Almost 40% of my portfolio
- Low marketcap
- 200M Supply
- 83M Circulate Supply
- $0.08

The reason why i am buying is because i am comparing it with Kucoin.
Basically Coss and Kucoin has the similar benefit of holding token. Revenue sharing from the fees.

Kucoin and Coss both has 200M supply, but the price differs them.
Kucoin is currently at $0.7+-
Coss is currently at $0.08

I expect Coss to have a same marketcap in the 2018 when
- UX/UI Redesign
- More coins added
- Faster Transaction Time
- Merchant Payment Gateway Done
- POS revenue sharing added
- Partnership

It has so much more to expand there
Activity: 30
November 06, 2017, 11:49:07 PM
Iam holding XEM. It has the best tech and concept Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
November 06, 2017, 11:37:13 PM
I've LTC, XRP, XLM, IOTA, STRAT and WAVES. But for long term its gonna be only four BTC, ETH, IOTA and LTC.
Activity: 387
November 06, 2017, 10:14:28 PM
Currently holding bitcoin for now and planning to add some altcoins when i have my spare money to invest, hopefully this comming January.
Activity: 28
November 06, 2017, 09:19:08 PM
At the moment I am holding a few coins and hoping they will appreciate so i can make some money. I am also looking to invest on some ICOs and while doing research I have come across with Propthereum.io. Most of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have nothing behind them but Propthereum.io are an asset back cryptocurrency with potentially great coin appreciation. Definitely one you should check out for!
Activity: 448
November 04, 2017, 02:34:48 PM
I think the best altcoin to buy or hold is ethereum for now. I see many other suggestions about the other altcoins, but I think the best one is ethereum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 02:05:01 PM
I am investing into Ethereum and keep ETH coins. Although last 5-6 days this crypto lost some %%, now it started slowly growing again. My friend deals mostly with EOS coins. He is a mature but wise. EOS started to increase.
Activity: 33
November 03, 2017, 11:09:12 AM
I buy ETH and sometimes Litecoin. I once bought Dogecoin, but i didn't see any future in it. I could not get my profit. So i sold them and bought some bitcoins instead.

Litecoin i had a lot of coins from that. I sold them when it was nearly 40 dollar. Now it is 56. I wish i did not do that.
Activity: 420
November 03, 2017, 11:04:48 AM
for now I just buy a wave and Ethereum I buy it to keep watch if the price of the wave and Ethereum increase in the coming year.
Pages:
Jump to: