Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins do you want to hold in 2017? - page 2. (Read 23233 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 12:46:38 PM
ARK, XBL, WIC, ADX. NEO, SUB, Waves
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 12:45:38 PM
I like hold Walton, this coin first fell in price on the Chinese news, but now on the rumors of regulation see how the price goes up
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 23, 2017, 04:15:18 AM
Hello,

Just arriving at this new world and looking for good quality posts about cryprocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
September 23, 2017, 04:00:45 AM
There are several that i hold. But now trend is so bearish now. And i dont know how long it will continue.
Waves/OAX, EDG, ETC are the main ones. I also keep some IOTA and XEL.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 03:27:47 AM
Ark, Monero, LTC, IOTA, NEO. NEO is a very good buy. Once the China FUD is over, it will rocket.
but on this time we shouldn't buy NEO. need more news from China or your fund will be freeze for a long time
Activity: 485
September 22, 2017, 11:59:23 PM
Ark, Monero, LTC, IOTA, NEO. NEO is a very good buy. Once the China FUD is over, it will rocket.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 22, 2017, 11:27:53 PM
only ethereum show best future than any altcoin I hold. but hope everything can comeback soon
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 22, 2017, 10:17:31 PM
eth, stratis, litecoin is 3 altcoin I want hold for this year. my target
eth -> 400$
stratis -> 10$
litecoin -> 100$
at the end of this year
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 22, 2017, 09:01:36 PM
it's almost 2018 and i still dont have coins to hold
but if i got ill Hold Ethereum
many people prefer to hold ethereum because they can see Ethereum has
a future in cryptocurrency thats
why i decided to hold Ethereum..
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 22, 2017, 05:58:06 PM
Dimecoin can be a serious contender for a 1000x. Rebranding coming soon new dev team, price is still next to nothing. Any thoughts about it here?

Not only do they have an astonishing amount of over half a trillion coins, they also look far to technical for the average investor, who's looking for a coin that gonna be easily adopted into everyday (business) life. Dimecoin has not a lot of potential in that area. Then again, the price is prbably the lowest I've ever seen, so a couple tens of bucks won't hurt
Activity: 140
Merit: 33
Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr
September 22, 2017, 01:34:44 PM
Dimecoin can be a serious contender for a 1000x. Rebranding coming soon new dev team, price is still next to nothing. Any thoughts about it here?
Activity: 686
September 22, 2017, 01:19:30 PM
I"M holding INSANE coins what you gonna hold?  Hello all crypto lovers out there. Happy holidays. I recently been introduced to the INSANE coin. It has been an INSANE ride. The devs of the INSANE coin are always ready to help you out when you need help with INSANE coin and what you can use INSANE for. Visit there main thread on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-insanecoin-insn-powposcmc-insaneexchange-1709461 new for more info. Please feel free to ad what coins you gonna hold or want to and lets all have an INSANEly great time.
Im holding monero ( i Just like the tech), KmD ( im not sure about it but the dev appeas to know what be is doing), dgb and xby (if they really pump i retire:), taas ( been since beggining ) . I have like 20 more but with Sell orders in place so i wont hold if those targets are hit.
Activity: 505
September 22, 2017, 11:17:02 AM
for me to hold, only eth. Apart from eth i only use to gain a momentary profit on exchanges. Eth for me is new hope, which could explode someday like bitcoin value now. I still remember when eth just below 0.01, and  can achieve profit more than 300% when value jumps to >0.04
Activity: 172
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 22, 2017, 11:01:58 AM
Ethereum dark seems like a good choice.
Responsive & Active team and they seem to be following a solid formula.

Lets see what happens...
this is just on airdrop phase. dont have any special now. Cheesy we must wait airdrop finished and see how it work
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 07:18:34 AM
Ethereum dark seems like a good choice.
Responsive & Active team and they seem to be following a solid formula.

Lets see what happens...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 22, 2017, 06:42:20 AM
Still holding on to a couple of coins and will still be holding them for a couple more years too. Most of them are altcoins which are NEM/XEM, Adex, DGB, Siacoin and of course Bitcoin too.

I am also holding many other coins like Steem, Stratis, XEM, DGB etc. These coin has potential in the market and still have good future because dev is completely dedicated to the development of their blockchain so they will have good potential in the market for sure.
Activity: 379
September 22, 2017, 05:59:50 AM
I would choose ETH and NEO as the best and most stable long term investments in a few months. Although China has banned ICO on the NEO platform, I still believe in this altcoin because it has a great market and will definitely have very high prices in the future.

my thoughts exactly
I agree, it's a good idea to hold the ethereum coin because their price now in the market is stable and started to grow. I think before end of the month this altcoin will increase more, also I'm looking forward to the value of waves and bitcoin cash.

What are your thoughts on NEO now that China is being so strict about cryptos and ICO's?
I think NEO dev will have their own way. Maybe all they need is just move to foreign country.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 22, 2017, 04:57:50 AM
I would choose ETH and NEO as the best and most stable long term investments in a few months. Although China has banned ICO on the NEO platform, I still believe in this altcoin because it has a great market and will definitely have very high prices in the future.

my thoughts exactly
I agree, it's a good idea to hold the ethereum coin because their price now in the market is stable and started to grow. I think before end of the month this altcoin will increase more, also I'm looking forward to the value of waves and bitcoin cash.

What are your thoughts on NEO now that China is being so strict about cryptos and ICO's?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
September 22, 2017, 04:55:56 AM

my thoughts exactly

its depend with bitcoin price, if the situations of bitcoin price is down then i think there is a chance for altcoin to go up. ethereum and neo is a good coin to hold and ethereum itself already proof that the coin can reach the highest price so i think the coin can go more high later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
September 21, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

my thoughts exactly
Pages:
Jump to: