Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins do you want to hold in 2017? - page 3. (Read 23233 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 21, 2017, 07:56:05 PM
Still holding on to a couple of coins and will still be holding them for a couple more years too. Most of them are altcoins which are NEM/XEM, Adex, DGB, Siacoin and of course Bitcoin too.

Out of all those I believe Xem has the greatest potential, they don't call it the Bitcoin-killer for nothing

XEM har solid potential. How many here thinks it is a bitcoin killer...

It's gonna go to a few $ in 2018 no doubt
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 21, 2017, 07:28:23 PM
Except the ICOs for the last quarter of 2017 (DIMCOIN which has over and WORDCORE which is ongoing now both are my favorites and both of them are very promising) my favorites coins which are listed at exchanges are SYS and SAFEX
Both of them are competitors. Both of them have a solid team. Both teams are working hard and both of them have big expectations until the end of this year.
Woah, DIMCOIN is really promising and its ICO was more than successful.
Holding Dimcoin and Dimtokens could give huge profits because of the community supporting it (if I'm not wrong, more than 9000 participants joined in the ICO), not to mention the very active DIMCOIN team.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
September 21, 2017, 06:49:38 PM
Except the ICOs for the last quarter of 2017 (DIMCOIN which has over and WORDCORE which is ongoing now both are my favorites and both of them are very promising) my favorites coins which are listed at exchanges are SYS and SAFEX
Both of them are competitors. Both of them have a solid team. Both teams are working hard and both of them have big expectations until the end of this year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
September 21, 2017, 06:22:48 PM
ETH, DGB, DASH and XMR.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
September 16, 2017, 12:45:28 AM
I hardly married with coins like OMG, Eth, BTC, LTC, many other strong coin that going to safe my life and sure behind the very strong reason to go. Just my opinion though. Hold on to your coins, the storm will pass and will see the moon.
Hold your coins until the price of them fall down to lowest price like LTC from high price has been fallen down to few dollar in the past Grin. Do not have altcoin can keep its trend in long time like Bitcoin, only Bitcoin is good choice for us hold long term.
I will strongly agree with you in this regard that at present the only best investment for long term is bitcoin. Bitcoins are on the top of list of digital currencies and being oldest one, it is highly expensive too. It has also massive support around the globe and is frequently used in international transactions.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 01:04:00 AM
I hardly married with coins like OMG, Eth, BTC, LTC, many other strong coin that going to safe my life and sure behind the very strong reason to go. Just my opinion though. Hold on to your coins, the storm will pass and will see the moon.
Hold your coins until the price of them fall down to lowest price like LTC from high price has been fallen down to few dollar in the past Grin. Do not have altcoin can keep its trend in long time like Bitcoin, only Bitcoin is good choice for us hold long term.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 04:14:51 PM
In the current situation, i would recommend to hold the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and Monero.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
September 09, 2017, 03:10:55 PM
Still holding on to a couple of coins and will still be holding them for a couple more years too. Most of them are altcoins which are NEM/XEM, Adex, DGB, Siacoin and of course Bitcoin too.

Out of all those I believe Xem has the greatest potential, they don't call it the Bitcoin-killer for nothing

XEM har solid potential. How many here thinks it is a bitcoin killer...
September 07, 2017, 04:43:41 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 08:14:33 AM
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
September 07, 2017, 07:07:24 AM
I would choose ETH and NEO as the best and most stable long term investments in a few months. Although China has banned ICO on the NEO platform, I still believe in this altcoin because it has a great market and will definitely have very high prices in the future.

my thoughts exactly
neo has a great potential and i think to hold for long term neo is best coin along with ethereum. it has a good market cap and china has a huge number of people invested in it and some of the people called it the ethereum of china.
 i think it is the best time if you want to invest in it for the long term.
September 07, 2017, 06:34:02 AM
I would choose ETH and NEO as the best and most stable long term investments in a few months. Although China has banned ICO on the NEO platform, I still believe in this altcoin because it has a great market and will definitely have very high prices in the future.

my thoughts exactly
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 06:26:38 AM
Too much uncertainty with NEO and Ethereum is in a downward spiral, people shouldn't only look to top market cap coins, there are a lot of great projects with small market caps and a huge potential.

Gonna shill you $MUE, $SYS, $EDG, FLO.

Well some are already huge mcaps, but still much bigger potential then Ethereum...
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
September 07, 2017, 05:56:38 AM
ETH is the best altcoin option to hold, some of the others can be good for trade but not to hold.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 05:28:52 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2017, 05:26:56 AM
For me personally Altcoins that i want to hold always i prefer or highlight on Ethereum and Litecoin only. This two Altcoins i think its price is higher and looks price movements more swiftly price moving to high than others Altcoins as far as i know. Whatever happens i hope these two altcoins can giving me good wishes beside Bitcoin i have.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 05:00:11 AM
I think i'm gonna hold ethereum. Ethereum or eth seems to be very reliable. I do know that all these have risks, but i'll stick with eth for now. It is also popular besides bitcoin. And also it is a good alt coin even it experiences some minor fall in price. Maybe soon, it will gain back its loss and continue to rise and become more reliable coin in the future if ther's no big problem will arise.

Holding ethereum this 2017 is a little bit tricky and exciting due to the current fluctuations that really affected a lot of it's sell value. Lot of dumping happened due to panic decisions form investors specially those traders who were new to the cryptocurrency trading market. But for me the certain about eth demand is long term investments to all who wanted reliable investments that will take long period of time to gain it's expensive value. Although nowadays we experienced a lot of challenging changes of it's price but still I am positive and hoping that before the end of this year I can earned bigger profit from my current holdings.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
September 07, 2017, 03:51:12 AM
I think i'm gonna hold ethereum. Ethereum or eth seems to be very reliable. I do know that all these have risks, but i'll stick with eth for now. It is also popular besides bitcoin. And also it is a good alt coin even it experiences some minor fall in price. Maybe soon, it will gain back its loss and continue to rise and become more reliable coin in the future if ther's no big problem will arise.
Pages:
Jump to: