Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins do you want to hold in 2017? - page 4. (Read 23233 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
NEO is the first obvious choice, second would be Minereum so I can participate in the ART ICO.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
If I will hold altcoins in 2017, I will hold ETH because for me it is the most promising altcoin. It is an altcoin that threatens BTC. Also, it is the highest altcoin. If I can get 13 ETH, I can trade it to 1 BTC which other altcoins need to be higher than that to get 1 BTC. ETH is also a fast growing altcoin. So if I will hold altcoin this year, I will hold ETH.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I hold byteball. I wait for the airdrop so that I can collect more and more byteball. I believe that this will be the new trend because byteball does not use the same algorithm like bitcoin. They do not use the blockchain Wink

So blockchain is just sooo 2010, don't think it goes away any time soon though. Don't hold your breath.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
A tip would be to not follow the market but anticipate the market:  look for the coming upside:

The reason I think QTUM is about to take off is as follows (a few of the reasons)

1. Interview of QTUM team on CCTV, will create awareness (Chinese news channel equivalent to CNN)

2. Will have a WeChat or QQ integration, WeChat's mini-programs will allow users to transact using QTUM and also avail its service by paying through QTUM

3. Number of DApps built on QTUM > number of DApps built on NEO

4. Rumoured they have wanxiang group as advisors, two 100 billion remninbi investor backing

5. Possible Asian Exchange listing around the corner

But do your own research
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I hold byteball. I wait for the airdrop so that I can collect more and more byteball. I believe that this will be the new trend because byteball does not use the same algorithm like bitcoin. They do not use the blockchain Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I"M holding INSANE coins what you gonna hold?  Hello all crypto lovers out there. Happy holidays. I recently been introduced to the INSANE coin. It has been an INSANE ride. The devs of the INSANE coin are always ready to help you out when you need help with INSANE coin and what you can use INSANE for. Visit there main thread on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-insanecoin-insn-powposcmc-insaneexchange-1709461 new for more info. Please feel free to ad what coins you gonna hold or want to and lets all have an INSANEly great time.
Probably those who leads the altcoins industry like the ethereum which have the tops spot anong all rhose altcoins then poloniex which have also a good price and litecoins. They are the top coins who have i think the potential to grow in the future, not as successful as bitcoins but we cannot say future us so unpredictable so lets just trust them then hope.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Well, for this year i am holding so many coins. But i only have a big amount of money in those coins that i trust very much.
I have a good amount on Ethereum and Waves, then i have less on Siacoin, Digibyte and Neo. That are the only coins that i wanna hold in this year, i hope they make a rise so i can take a big profit from them.
I was holding a few moneros but i sold them a few weeks ago at $40  Cry
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
BitShares is my choice
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I will be holding MONERO, SIA, LITECOIN, ETHEREUM, DASH and of course the most important coin of them all.. DEEPONION, check out my sig for more info!
Activity: 139
Ethereum, bikercoin, eldorado, and many others I want to hold hopefully can be achieved everything.
Activity: 56
I went to hold eth for 2017,becouse after bitcoin eth is the most public demanded currency in the world.
day by day everybody interested to invest in eth.so I hold many number of eth and I enjoying this price.
Activity: 616
I"M holding INSANE coins what you gonna hold?  Hello all crypto lovers out there. Happy holidays. I recently been introduced to the INSANE coin. It has been an INSANE ride. The devs of the INSANE coin are always ready to help you out when you need help with INSANE coin and what you can use INSANE for. Visit there main thread on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-insanecoin-insn-powposcmc-insaneexchange-1709461 new for more info. Please feel free to ad what coins you gonna hold or want to and lets all have an INSANEly great time.
Nothing, it seems I have not been able to make a choice now, and I will only see the development of altcoints in the future, because I am too afraid of the risks.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
I think I would try to hold on some Ethereum,Waves and MGO,
I think this coins have some great potential to pump up so I would try to hold them.
I agree with you. Ethereum, Waves and MGO will definitely have a very high price in the future. I think I should buy now because the price of 3 cryptocurrency is very cheap. I hope by the end of 2018 it will be a good price so that we can sell it and make a profit
Yes now the prices for these 3 coins are very low before the ETH price was bit high but it is reasonable to buy, and other 2 coins are low price. With this, if you possibly buy some monero and zcash these coins also very promising coins and after 1 or 2 years it will give good profit. I had eth and monero, and I am planning to buy some other coins.
But I hear some news in next time Monero will have big crash as history, maybe crash to 1 digit USD. The reason make that is alphabay in present offline down Monero in their system and some user panic with that. I still holding Monero from $12 but still scared with this news because I not take profit in long time Embarrassed
Did you check price today now it's $40. So if you scared to hold Monero, then this is the best price you can sell it and buy some other promising coins. I do have some confidence in this currency let's wait for some time. I will not do any panic selling now because if it's stuck on the network, it's a big loss, I will miss the future profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I hold LBRY, Wings, Bitsend and Rise i`ll hold it for a couple more years and see if it will pump more, LBRY and Wings is still under valued hoping to see atleast a 1 USD up before november or by next year.

Indeed this now lbry, wings have quite a good potential in the future. However, besides you do holding, you should also always analyze all the data. For if you do your investments without having to update all the news and the latest data is the same that you put all the funds into a blaze. Although it is the cryptocurrency or the project level team and also a very good system. Because everything can be changed without notice

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
In the promising altcoin, I just added "Sumokoin" and "Zero".

To follow I think, very beautiful potential!

I advise you to go see these two altcoin ..
Activity: 42
I've picked up some LBRY as the price has been low. But I've decided to take some time and let the market settle/recover. I'm pretty happy with my positions so not trying to make too many moves.
Activity: 7
hmmm I'm planning to hold some ethereum for long term because i see that their price is also growing fast
just like the bitcoin and their smart contacts is one of the proof
that they will go even higher and that is why i want to hold some of them
but i'm just collecting bitcoin and planning to buy.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I think I would try to hold on some Ethereum,Waves and MGO,
I think this coins have some great potential to pump up so I would try to hold them.
I agree with you. Ethereum, Waves and MGO will definitely have a very high price in the future. I think I should buy now because the price of 3 cryptocurrency is very cheap. I hope by the end of 2018 it will be a good price so that we can sell it and make a profit
Yes now the prices for these 3 coins are very low before the ETH price was bit high but it is reasonable to buy, and other 2 coins are low price. With this, if you possibly buy some monero and zcash these coins also very promising coins and after 1 or 2 years it will give good profit. I had eth and monero, and I am planning to buy some other coins.
But I hear some news in next time Monero will have big crash as history, maybe crash to 1 digit USD. The reason make that is alphabay in present offline down Monero in their system and some user panic with that. I still holding Monero from $12 but still scared with this news because I not take profit in long time Embarrassed
Activity: 350
There are many good altcoins I am holding and I am planning to hold them for long term. Some of them are here.
SIA, DGB, ETC, STRAT, WAVES, XVG, LBC, NAV, STR, XRP and few more solid coins. I am sure these coin will give me good amount of profit in future.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
between now and end of 2017, WBB (DLS) and 1EX are gonna show EVERYONE how it's done.

PEACE!
Pages:
Jump to: