Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins do you want to hold in 2017? - page 5. (Read 23233 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 30
I'm holding ARK and Waves. Plan on holding til 2020.

Have a little bit of Wings, Mgo, Aeternity, DGB, Vox, Nav, ANS and STRAT.

But ARK is my most hopeful.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think a good one is ARC (Arctic Coin):  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arcticcoin/

It's a PoS masternode coin, and it's still really cheap with a low market cap. 

A group has formed over the past few days and is organizing to HODL it... buy and hold coins in masternodes, which produce a great interest rate.   The group is creating memes, working on a new roadmap with the original devs (who seemed to have abandoned it and are now back on it), and bring in more people.

To join the slack group, click this invite:  https://join.slack.com/t/cryptorocketteam/shared_invite/MjEzMDcyNTQ3NDc4LTE0OTk5MzQ3OTItMjcyZDVhYTI1OA

There were 60 people yesterday, and today 130 with the rate rapidly climbing.

Because of the local market cap and coin price, it has a long way to go up so has a lot of potential.  Buying now, if it goes to $20 million market cap will x12-x15 your investment, and that could happen in just a couple of weeks, like what happened with ChainCoin.

Check it out.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Nice to have people show there support here already.  I like holding multiple coins myself. One of my favorites is Insane. Lately the price been over an 100sats which is nice. This coin isn't an pmp and dump coin. Theres an community of Insaniacs out there that help support this price.  My guess in 2017 its gonna be even higher if you watch the uptrend and followed support. When Insane was listed on yobit couple months ago price was low as 20 sats and has been increasing ever since. Today on yobit its 105-125. Thats why I like this coin. Three other coins I like to hold some of is BTC,Doge,and LTC cause prices usually pretty stable. Thanks again everyone!!
The support of people on the alternative coin is also a huge factor for the development of bitcoin in the market. Because crypto-currency is co related to the alternative coins so its better to hold alts that is highly have good stock on the market so that the development and progress on its price is way better fast compare to  other. And make sure that you are capable on doing trading so could earn more for holding alternative coins on the market. Always keep mind that the success of your hold also depends on how you are going to manage it and not always on the coin you will choose.
Activity: 11
I'm holding a few:
BTC (of course)
BCN (sadly)
BURST
SC
GRC (not sure why)
HMQ (from ICO)
LBC
LSK
MGO (another ICO)
STEEM
STRAT
TAAS

Debating sinking some BTC into IOTA and WAVES, possibly ANS (Ant).
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
People have said. This may not be official but seeing that most of the people here are holding litecoin, I must say I had a good choice for holding too. This coin is so promising to me and have proven to me that it is a really good investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Litecoin is a very good currency and with the recent deeps in BTC I guess i will go for more LTC and waves.

Yeah like you I'm a fan of LTC and I'm currently holding that and XRP since first quarter this year and I'm planning to hold it for long term. I think it's worth the wait for holding these as it increase over time. I'll add more coins sooner in my portfolio.

Activity: 602
Merit: 254
Well now some coins have experienced an increase in the rate of increase in excellent prices and population is also increasing, this is probably due to influence of bitcoin is increasingly popular in community. And certainly with the appearance of some new coins will add public interest to be more familiar with bitcoin and study it.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
This is 2017 already. So I will give you my 2018 coins list because we are more than halfway there. I will grab some Verge, Ripple, Stratis, DGB, Waves, Siacoin, and some more.

There are many coins that are worth waiting for last year actually. The larger the investment, the larger the profit.
Activity: 238
Litecoin is a very good currency and with the recent deeps in BTC I guess i will go for more LTC and waves.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I think I would try to hold on some Ethereum,Waves and MGO,
I think this coins have some great potential to pump up so I would try to hold them.
I agree with you. Ethereum, Waves and MGO will definitely have a very high price in the future. I think I should buy now because the price of 3 cryptocurrency is very cheap. I hope by the end of 2018 it will be a good price so that we can sell it and make a profit
Yes now the prices for these 3 coins are very low before the ETH price was bit high but it is reasonable to buy, and other 2 coins are low price. With this, if you possibly buy some monero and zcash these coins also very promising coins and after 1 or 2 years it will give good profit. I had eth and monero, and I am planning to buy some other coins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Currently holding: mgo, xid, net, msp, xel and gam.

All for various reasons.

I am an ico flipper but believe in the future of tech. The winners of 2017/2018 if I only knew.

Gr E
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I hold LBRY, Wings, Bitsend and Rise i`ll hold it for a couple more years and see if it will pump more, LBRY and Wings is still under valued hoping to see atleast a 1 USD up before november or by next year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
in 2017 I still believe in the LTC, XMR, But i realy like LTC coin ( at the moment)
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
what i hold right now is

xvg
bat
rdd

and i think this coins may pump in the following months. i think the more altcoins i have the more chances my profit will doubled. 
i am a newbie in trading not that kind of trader that profit in one day. i prefer long term investment than to risk my coins. but it there was a chance to learn how to ride pumps, surely i will educate myself.
Activity: 700
I think this coins have some great potential to pump up so I would try to hold them.
I agree with you. Ethereum, Waves and MGO will definitely have a very high price in the future. I think I should buy now because the price of 3 cryptocurrency is very cheap. I hope by the end of 2018 it will be a good price so that we can sell it and make a profit
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
I"M holding INSANE coins what you gonna hold?  Hello all crypto lovers out there. Happy holidays. I recently been introduced to the INSANE coin. It has been an INSANE ride. The devs of the INSANE coin are always ready to help you out when you need help with INSANE coin and what you can use INSANE for. Visit there main thread on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-insanecoin-insn-powposcmc-insaneexchange-1709461 new for more info. Please feel free to ad what coins you gonna hold or want to and lets all have an INSANEly great time.
I am currently holding LTC and Ethereum. I find it nice to have this even though I don't like buying altcoins. I still find time to buy some LTC because it is easy to access.
Activity: 28
My money is in RADs, LTC, SEC, and Zcash
Activity: 140
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
I would like to (and I am) holding Creditbit for now. The CRB has shown lots of improvement from time to time leading to very big profits for me. It was month ago when i invested into this currency and it started rising from cents to dollars in no time. Then afterwards it also shown lots of drops and ups which gave me day trader profits. Now I'm holding pretty awesome amount of it and wishing to sell them Ines the price goes up again. It will sure.

Activity: 434
I think if you stick to altcoin in 2017 is the best thing because it may be the beginning of the year 2018 there will be surprise that makes us become happy with rising prices and altcoin value of bitcoin. and I finally have a day off today to do some planning research, but almost impossible to get rid of the new coins both from all the garbage that is being released. I'm sure this will be the best on the coin beginning in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: