Pages:
Author

Topic: What am i expected to do? - page 13. (Read 2153 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 09:00:55 PM
I think the current market is deteriorating. If you have hold of it then continue. Wait until the market restores green.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 09:00:25 PM
Don't look at them now, and then wait a year and look back, maybe you will find a surprise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 08:35:29 PM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

Maybe do what you've been doing for a year. Not much to do but wait.
Probably will not be back like last year, but at least you can expect the end of this year the price will grow quite large, at least on the famous coin.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 08:28:47 PM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
First you should check the current status of your investment still it is dump in the market you should exchange to some other altcoins. If you hold some top level Cryptocurrencies definitely it will grow in future. But this is the right time to invest in Cryptocurrency so if you believe this platform you can buy know because all the coins are going to peak in end of the month.

You should wait and have patience for everything. Everything will be fine as soon as possible. This situation is not for forever we will see price rise again sooner. I did some huge mistakes in past by selling all my crypto so I would say hold.
Activity: 210
June 22, 2018, 08:09:37 PM
it is for now the price of coins is down drastically ,, my advice still follow the bounty and generate tokens and hope the price in the market will soon improve and then sell is your token ,,
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

In my opinion, there are two ways to get out of the current situation, first is to wait, and second is to buy more Altcoin.
Crypto will always fluctuate, so if you are patient enough, you will find your investment growing in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 03:15:59 AM
Hold. If you need money now then cashout some part of it and keep holding rest of it. Price will surely start increasing very soon. I think it's better to hold then sell it at very cheap. This situation is not for forever we will see price rise again sooner. I did some huge mistakes in past by selling all my crypto so I would say hold. Good luck
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 22, 2018, 03:11:12 AM
To be able to restore the losses you have experienced. Then you should diligently follow the airdrops and also the bounty. Collect again little by little fee you receive. Although it takes time and that the process might not be for a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
June 22, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
a situation like this i also experience that I do is hold my coins to be patient waiting for the development of coins for several months to avoid big losses
Every coin is a world. You should say at least what those coins are. But in general, it's pretty bad idea to follow someone's ideas.
Activity: 115
June 22, 2018, 02:12:30 AM
a situation like this i also experience that I do is hold my coins to be patient waiting for the development of coins for several months to avoid big losses
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 18, 2018, 03:42:27 PM
If you own worthy coins, despite a significant change in the entire market, you have the chance that your deposit will return to its original level.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
June 18, 2018, 02:30:58 PM
If you're into crypto for more than a year, you might already know the basic market movements and that how market go up and down. The current situation looks a bear trap but more and more good news are coming and eventually the market will be bigger than it ever was. So just hold on to your portfolio and be patient.
Activity: 147
June 18, 2018, 02:26:53 PM
Firstly, i want to know what coin you are holding at the moment, priority coin that you hold is not coin die, If you hold a good coin from the top 30 list i would advise you to just hold and wait, as soon as volume back in market you will start to see your losses turn into profit, it's just a matter of time, patience is the best choice for now.
Activity: 700
June 18, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
At this point, the best solution is for you to keep all your coins and in any case not sell them. You can buy more coins at a low price and thus you will be able to earn.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
June 18, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
Fluctuations are not new when it comes to cryptocurrency. Digital world is very diverse yet it is very unstable. There are times that its value is at the top then suddenly its going down until it reaches the bottom. One moment you see it increases then it become slow, all of a sudden rapidly going down. The experience is very unpredictable and so is the price and state of bitcoin. But, it is what gives me and other users out there hope.

I think that you should have more patience, wait and observe the behavior of the market and decide when the status of the value of the coin is at a desirable point. 
Activity: 34
June 18, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
just hold on to your coin because surely it will still rise later, it is normal thing for currency to face challenges at some certain time, just keep yourself on and active in the market. 
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 18, 2018, 11:59:02 AM
crypto market is dump right now, expect the loss from your profit. but you must not worry about that, as long as you hold your altcoins, there is a chance that these altcoins of yours will recover from the fall.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 18, 2018, 11:52:44 AM
Don't worry about that.The course will still rise.You will take back your investment.Now you just do not need to panic and start selling your coins.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 18, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

Loss is risk but learn it and try to find how to minimalism is the right thing you should do, don't cry just stay calm and never give up. Before enter market you should set your stop loss and take profit point as limit your strategy, follow it to protect your asset. Control your emotion because if you lost control, loss is bigger number will be yours. Good luck to you.  
Activity: 85
June 18, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

The bearish market right now is more of a hodlers market. With the dipping prices of every cryptocurrency, it is better to hodl your assets until the market recovers. I'm still confident with most of the experts' prediction that crypto prices will spike up last quarter of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: