Pages:
Author

Topic: What am i expected to do? - page 14. (Read 2153 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 11:25:13 AM
While you have not sold your coins, it remains a hope that their price will return to previous levels.
If you do not have the patience and desire to hold your coins for a long time, then you should sell them immediately after their price has increased by at least 20-30%. Perhaps this behavior will be more comfortable for you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 07:06:56 PM
Current market is so volatile. In this situation, I prefer to stay calm and get some observation for applying in future. I think learning from this market will be a great achievement that will help you a lot.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
My personal opinion is to hold it because after some time the market condition will definitely changed. There are some top level cryptocurriencies like ethereum, ripple etc you might hold any of those.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 11:29:33 AM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.
When you invest on a coin what is your goal? Did you decide to go for long term or short term? If long term you should be not worried about your money because you are aiming for huge profit that can be achieved waiting for a long period of time because there are still chances that those coins that you invested can still recover but not all coins can so it is still depends and it is much better if you invested on a potential coin. If you invested on a shitcoin you need a luck that the coin you bought will get pumped. I will suggest that better hold until it recovers.
I kind of support your idea guy. Truly to get success in crypto market, it requires you many different factors. Like doing business, you probably have good look on your investing or trading coin. Setting a goal also plays an important role, which helps you to enhance your vision and also to get larger amount of money. Often, people have trend to invest for long-term, because it’s much safer and more beneficial. In addition, you should build an intimate knowledge about your coin, which help you annalyze the fluctuation easily. Most importantly, you have to be more patient, diligent, and you’d better to give a strategy for yourself. Don’t worry too much when the market’s going down, let keep your head and hold it, because it definitely recover.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 02:32:18 AM
If you have the opportunity to buy on dips.  And wait. the main thing is not to sell just wait.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 10, 2018, 02:25:40 AM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.

You will not lose anything unless you sell your coins with the lower value, in this crypto world its a matter of holding your coins with all your patience in order to succeed. If you sell your coins right now and the coins or tokens will rise up again, you will feel regret selling your coins. Believe me, I have known people who did this, including me.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
June 09, 2018, 04:13:57 PM
Just wait and be patient. If you think your coins are worth the wait and has lot of potential in the future, just wait some more time and practice more patience. We can't control the market so we better just wait for it to rise again. Just keep believing, anytime soon,the market will be in a bull run again, let's just wait for it to happen.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 04:03:12 PM
I am in the same situation, and I decided not to sell lower than buy price. The thing is a whole cryptomarket will definitely rise, we just need to wait a little bit. And than when your position back in the start point, you can maybe changed your portfolio due to the market conditions and increase your possible profit.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
June 09, 2018, 04:02:54 PM
Anyone in Crypto for more than 8 months will be affected with what has happened in the space, no one will say he is not hurting, I the reason why I din't talk much about the space is because we all made money during the bullish run and we know after run like this there will surely be a correction, only you can decide what to do
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
June 09, 2018, 04:01:24 PM
We must already understand that the market will not grow continuously. As the stock and bond market has cycles of strong falls. Look at the history of the market.
Activity: 588
June 09, 2018, 03:58:14 PM
The crypto market has fallen generally and almost everyone is confused about what to do next. We don't know when the prices are going to recover but in all ways we continue to endure. We hope for a good rise someday to come. Now if you're good in trading, i suggest it's the best time to make profits
Activity: 393
June 09, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

just hold it, if you believe with your portofolio,,
and do not sell your portofolio in currenct market situations,,
everything will be okay and the price growing again soon,, not long anymore just increase your patient my friend
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 09, 2018, 03:52:43 PM
I literally believe that the market will recover, and i also believe that with time, you would make profits on your hodling.
Simply make your trades simple, subtle and short.

Then you would see you have to do less.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 03:51:02 PM
It's still a good time to sell now, you could buy back at a lower price. That's what I did.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
June 09, 2018, 03:49:31 PM
The only thing you could do right now is keep hodling until the end. there might be a time that you will getting what you look for. because selling it right now means a sure loss. so you only need a little patience my friend.
Activity: 252
June 09, 2018, 03:45:26 PM
At first, you should not be worried so much. Actually this year market is experiencing an unwanted situation. The market is facing crisis. Almost all of the coins are having a low trend in price. So Bitcoin is also experiencing such situation. But do not worry; soon the price of bitcoin will rise. Market will rise again.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 08:58:55 AM
The first thing is to develop your strategy before you are investing. If you buy and sell chaotically, it is very easy to loose money. Plus if your strategy doesn't work, it is also vital to analyse it and change it.
Activity: 364
June 07, 2018, 08:55:31 AM
If the coin you hold is a very potential one in crypto with very good management team and technology and can rise very fast, it is better to continue holding because as soon as the market rise, these coins will rise very fast and then you can decide to sell when it get to a comfortable price but if it is not a very stable or potentials one, you can sell and then buy more stable coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
June 07, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

Hi.

What coins are you holding? Like you I'm more than 1year in crypto, actually started early last year with LTC just $45, doge 5sats and btc $5000 which I only have until december last year when I started trading which I'm able to make a lot of money and started to like eth.

those I bought and hodling still all green but well, those I earned through bounty and airdrop  from ICO either have no value and little value.

In trading they say you only lose when you sell so just hodl and wait till it pump, many are very optimistic that June is bullish and there's a lot of happening in favor of crypto this month.

Well, I hope you didn't ride the train last December buying coins while in their ath but if you do then just wait maybe December is still our best month.
Activity: 216
June 07, 2018, 08:49:12 AM
all you have to do is hold the coins you have and don't panic with the current market situation. this is a normal thing when the market is experiencing price hikes or price reductions and all you have to do now is just be patient with waiting for the market to grow
Pages:
Jump to: