Pages:
Author

Topic: What am i expected to do? - page 12. (Read 2153 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 10:39:38 AM
I think you don't study the market before you invest, there's time for bull market there's also time for bear market, so you needt to study it and learn the best time for investment and time to sell your investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 23, 2018, 10:37:01 AM
You won't be losing anything if you won't sell it. Selling it when the coin dumps is the most common mistake of new investors. Learn to hodl. Patience is the key to winning in trading. Don't sell to early. When the price drops its time to buy and not sell.

I'm afraid he has already sold everything he had a year ago, that's why he's here asking what to do. Just check the charts, and you will understand why I think so. If he had invested some money in, let's say, BTC a year ago, even now, on this bearish market, he would have some profit. It was the time when hodling actually worked.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 10:30:04 AM
if you believe in crypto and do not want to lose the money you use as an investment you should keep the coins you have today because the next few months the market will grow back
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 23, 2018, 10:26:38 AM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

The first time you need to do bro is to keep your calm, dont ever panic due to the bleeding of the market. Just continue to hold if you dont need money. And the thing ou need to do is be patient and wait for bullish market. It will happen again in 4th quarter of this year for sure all cryptos will pump as hell
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
 Sad Sad I think your coin selection of investment was wrong. But at present time every men in danger by investment because all tokens price is going down as BTC price is going down. But If you invest your money in valuable coin you need not to worry. It will carry its price. If you invest in coin like EDT(Etherdelta Token) its your wrong decision. Its price will never back anymore. So if you invest in wrong coin sell it and invest in right coin that will give you profit in future and for that you have to more more clever when you select a coin for investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
I think sometimes holding back is not a good solution to raise prices, maybe this is happening to you.
If you have lost some of your assets, I am of the opinion that to continue to hold it, do not give up because you lost, keep hold of it until the price goes back up, because I am sure after experiencing a price drop, your coin will have a good price.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
June 23, 2018, 10:05:57 AM
The crypto market is bearish currently and most coins’ prices are affected. It is pretty normal in crypto, I choose to hold my coins because I believe that the market will recover somehow.

Selling at current market price is not feasible, it is better to hold on to your coins if you are not in need of money now.
It will surely depends on the status of your chosen investment. It is best to have a plan to have a better profit in the future and it is always a good choice to make a plan to somehow recover some unexpected loss that might come in the future. If we are willing to take risk it is much better to find learnings and to used these knowledge on having a better and successful investment that we could push through for a better way of earning.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

Everyone is also experiencing similar difficulties, maybe even bigger than you. Survive a little longer, because usually at the end of the year the situation will be much better. Some altcoins will actually die, but many still wait to ignite and explode again.
Activity: 109
June 22, 2018, 11:50:59 PM
personally, I think, Holding a coin, in general, is good, but if you want it for a longer period of time, you should try to sell when the price is high and buy when it goes down and you will get a big profit. but for now, you should hold it first because the market price is still stable.

Activity: 840
Merit: 502
June 22, 2018, 11:34:40 PM
If you have been in this market for more than a year then this means that the coins in which you are losing money are icos or alts with low market cap, since you do to give the name of the coins then the only thing you can do is to rely on your own judgment, did you made a through research of those coins and if you did do you still think your holdings are bound to gain value in the future? If the answer is yes hold, if not sell.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 22, 2018, 11:28:06 PM
You know mate theres no one even expert in this crypto-world is so perfect in predicting coins prices so don’t worry your not alone. I don’t believe in pro-trader thing coz if there is then there are many millionaires now quitting their job and join crypto and just pays a pro-trader to trade then easy money? Come on!  Grin So the only thing to learn in this forum is not to loss a big amount if possible and not to how to loss.  Smiley
Activity: 921
June 22, 2018, 11:23:08 PM
The crypto market is bearish currently and most coins’ prices are affected. It is pretty normal in crypto, I choose to hold my coins because I believe that the market will recover somehow.

Selling at current market price is not feasible, it is better to hold on to your coins if you are not in need of money now.
I agree with you, but I think that the market may fall by 30 percent still boldly. Bitcoin is falling more and more. Its real price now is likely around 5000-6000 dollars, no more.
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
June 22, 2018, 10:48:07 PM
The best thing to do is hold your coins we are same and it makes me sick to see the price falling but what else we can do? We can't sell right now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 10:45:06 PM
Did you miss a party last year, because otherwise you probably will not lose your Altcoin.
Almost all the coins have a great correction, but that may be the result of a very rapid rise starting mid-year ago.
In my own opinion, if you need your money now as in you really need it then sell it but if not, then continue holding your coins. I suggest that stop the panic, it won't help you dear. It's better to be calm and look on the bright side because I know that the market price in crypto will recover somehow.u
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 10:40:39 PM
Did you miss a party last year, because otherwise you probably will not lose your Altcoin.
Almost all the coins have a great correction, but that may be the result of a very rapid rise starting mid-year ago.
Activity: 266
June 22, 2018, 09:38:21 PM
First you should check the current status of your investment still it is dump in the market you should exchange to some other altcoins. If you hold some top level Cryptocurrencies definitely it will grow in future. But this is the right time to invest in Cryptocurrency so if you believe this platform you can buy know because all the coins are going to peak in end of the month.
Actually been in crypto for any longer not guarantee us can make money from this hard world because this is really unexpected moves from all the market and makes us sometime going very crazy as well. Only people who can manage patient, greedy to make good decision can be here to make money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 22, 2018, 09:25:45 PM
If you have been in crypto for more than a year, then these dips must really hurt, but for the same reason, you will also see the inevitability of such shifts in prices. If possible then hold your investments, this is not the time to panic or sell.
Activity: 203
June 22, 2018, 09:22:31 PM
In my opinion you should take time or give attention to your coins especially if you are a beginner because it is really risky to invest in crypto. It is also natural to market to go down especially at this time.
Activity: 182
June 22, 2018, 09:18:55 PM
in my mind, It is true on the market today is unstable. So I think continuing is the best choice. Because if I sell my coins now, I can not earn much money. So wait a few days. I am sure the price of all coins in the market will continue to increase over the next few years.

Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 22, 2018, 09:06:57 PM
All you need to is to post or read comments in this forum, so that you can acquire more knowledge that can be applied in your experience in crypto trading and investments. In this forum, you can find some good bounties which you can earn rewards just by simply participating and working for them.
Pages:
Jump to: