Pages:
Author

Topic: What am i expected to do? - page 9. (Read 2153 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
I would advise you to sell a crypto currency that is not in the top 10 rating and vice versa, to keep the cryptocurrency that is in the top 10.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 08:38:04 AM
well as you can see the market has been down for a long long time now, so i do tell you to hold on for the market to recover dont seel of your holdings for peanuts
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 08:36:06 AM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.
 if you still keep your coins in wallet , you should not sell them , just wait a little time , I believe the bull market will come back soon . Now you should look for a job and do it to wait for the market to return
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
October 17, 2018, 08:29:29 AM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
If you want to recover your losses due to fall prices my advice to you is join here in bitcointalk campaigns to earn huge profit to atleast recover your holdings, earn while waiting the price of cryptocurrecy bounce back again.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 17, 2018, 08:21:52 AM
have you understood all the risks before you start by investing in cryptocurrency, because until now no one can predict with certainty maybe today the confidence and patience of the investors is needed
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 17, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

Do not react emotionally. In this situation, a good solution is to look through the coins and possibly get rid of the weakest ones. The rest of the promising coins is worth keeping, because eventually the market will turn back and start growing.
Activity: 392
October 17, 2018, 08:09:03 AM
Assume value available in the market may well have carried and also bullish craze. Finished . that you must carry out is always to hold out or perhaps keep, affected person can be your will need. In fact most of my own money was at downtrend and also I will be furthermore shedding therefore i merely determines being a lot more affected person and also hold out to recoup the worth.
As market goes trend it is expected to hodl your coin ,though there's no sign to repeat the exploded market but I think it's still worth by hodling them or waiting until it recovers and earning good profits.Everything is expected to bounceback and survive the coin in market so I think it's not a good idea to unhold and not anymore worth to wait.
what I hope is that the market price is stable and the price of crypto will rise dramatically. and crypto market prices will not fall again. can also be a world currency.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
Hold at the time can be the best option for you but in personal difference in financial life it can different. If you're urgent in need of money you might decide to sell part of it but as you know you've taken the risk upto this level if you're not urgent in need of money I would advise to still hold your coins until it regain it's strength back and I'm not surprised about this because this is crypto world which means anything can happen.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 17, 2018, 07:35:44 AM
The most useful thing I can advise is to do nothing and just wait for the bulls in the market, they will come and price will return. Can still review your portfolio and maybe buy some promising Aldon, but would not advise to do it if you don't know how to select it.
I would advise you to just wait for the grow of market, or you could look at potential coins and buy them. I don’t think it’s worth selling your altcoins now, maybe when the market takes off, your coins will take off too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 07:30:07 AM
First you should check the current status of your investment still it is dump in the market you should exchange to some other altcoins. If you hold some top level Cryptocurrencies definitely it will grow in future. But this is the right time to invest in Cryptocurrency so if you believe this platform you can buy know because all the coins are going to peak in end of the month.

In every crisis their's always an opportunity behind it, if you look you're coin has a potential of going high why just hold for a while if money is not really needed in this time
It's very practical to hold your token.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 07:25:51 AM
The most useful thing I can advise is to do nothing and just wait for the bulls in the market, they will come and price will return. Can still review your portfolio and maybe buy some promising Aldon, but would not advise to do it if you don't know how to select it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

if you want to get a quick profit I suggest thinking well, because the current situation is quite difficult to speculate, especially investing in ico, but there is always a choice especially for altcoin purchases whose prices are lower than before. I suggest for ethereu, ripples and eos
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
October 17, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

experience will certainly make you feel better, that's why you must seek knowledge first so you can still speculate, especially to avoid losses, but it is very difficult. if I suggest, there are currently many options to buy altcoins including bitcoin or you trade daily
Activity: 504