Pages:
Author

Topic: What am i expected to do? - page 15. (Read 2153 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 08:38:21 AM
It is now too late to sell your coins. Better hodl it some times more. I think the market will grow at the end of this year. Surely we have been loosing money because of the fall but previous history showed us to be patient.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 07, 2018, 08:23:13 AM
many of us are losing our investment too in this cryptocurrency but we don't have to give up and stop our work because I am sure that we can do many things to recover our investment or to get our money back. you can try to continue trade with the money in your balance and slowly to recover your money or you can join in the ICO and invest some of your money but be careful because this does not guarantee that you can recover your money in the end. so I hope that you can find what next you need to do to recover your money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 07, 2018, 04:05:50 AM
You will probably lose more no matter whatever you try to do because it is bear market, if you would come in 2017 no matter how unexperienced you are, you would make profit either way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
June 07, 2018, 03:52:34 AM
I think now is not the time to sell your coins, as the market will grow. And now you just need to be patient and wait for the price that will suit you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 02:22:44 AM
Find more opportunity or invest in ico. I do think ico is good way to bring back your money. But you need luck cause not all ico is good snd success. I do think maybe you should take a break cause if you keep investing you might lose more but who knows cause you might earn and gain profit maybe, the decision is yours.
Activity: 238
June 07, 2018, 02:00:54 AM
First of all you should have some patience and it’s the main factors after few days later it may increase so all you need that is follow the posts and answer also you can search In website for predictions of coins based on this you may find solutions.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
June 06, 2018, 12:44:20 PM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

What do you mean lossing your holdings? Are you literally selling your assets, or you mean lossing a value percentage? If lossiny a value is the case and not selling, then better hold it still and dont sell it, wait for it until it pumps again. The market are struggling for quite some time, bull run will be approaching and it would be a good time for your portfolio to recover. Just remember, dont sell anything to cut your losses, just be patient, sell only when youre already making profit or hit your target.
Activity: 546
June 06, 2018, 12:37:55 PM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
I think that you do not need to panic and think carefully about an investment strategy. I think you can invest a bit of money in popular ICOs and buy some good coins. It seems to me that it can bring you profits.
Activity: 43
June 06, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
If you are more than a year in crypto investments, then you already understand this issue. Now the market isnt bad, but compared to what it was a year ago...Then Stratis cost 400 k satosh, Waves-300k. This list can be continued long, the conclusion is one -just wait for better times and sell partially, when some asset gives an increase of 100-200%. Good luck!

I very much agree. Many try to behave in this market as a currency. No, friends. It is a cryptocurrency. Bought and forgotten. Wait a year or two and all pay off. Even better than daily trades on Fiat.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 11:48:49 AM

The market is going down now but don't panic, its normal that the market goes up and down so hold it tight. If you have a extra money then you may buy some of your holdings to increase your holdings and wait until the market recovers. It's the best time to buy not to sell. Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
June 06, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
If you don't need your capital, the best thing is to hodl until the market recovers. If you have some capital left to play around, you could consider doing some day or swingtrading with CFD trading brokers. By doing so, you can speculate on price movement of alts, also on falling prices, which is now happening on a daily basis!
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 06, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
Being more than a year in the crypto market means that you have already done a lot of research about the movement. What was your strategy upon entering the market? Did you set up a stop loss on how much loss you can swallow? If you believe that the future of the coins you have invested in is bright, I suggest you to hold until you hit the gold. If you are already on a point of no return, accumulate more and increase your holdings to average down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 06, 2018, 11:24:57 AM
If you are more than a year in crypto investments, then you already understand this issue. Now the market isnt bad, but compared to what it was a year ago...Then Stratis cost 400 k satosh, Waves-300k. This list can be continued long, the conclusion is one -just wait for better times and sell partially, when some asset gives an increase of 100-200%. Good luck!
Activity: 585
June 06, 2018, 11:23:56 AM
Dạo này tôi luôn thất bại với chiến dịch bounty. Tôi cũng không hiểu lí do vì sao các bài viết của tôi trên diễn đàn lại không được tính điểm. Tôi dự định sẽ thay đổi phương thức hoạt động và sẽ tìm hiểu kĩ nguyên nhân. Dự định lớn là sẽ kiếm tiền để mua nhà.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 06, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
Totally depends on what coin you are holding. If it some reputed and well known coin, then hold your investment. The price will eventually recover and go back up to where it was or go even higher. If it is some random shitcoins that has no sign of reviving back to life, sell it as soon as possible. You will be able to reduce your losses. Again if it is some stable coins but you see there are other coins that might give you better profit, then sell your investment and start investing on those coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

The first thing I can advise you is not to sell them at a lower price when the market is in the downward direction. Then it depends on what your plans are. How do you want to invest, with what kind of strategy?  You do not have to worry about constant dips and peaks in the market. They are normal. Just research well in which coins you want to invest.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2018, 11:14:36 AM
since the beginning of year the price of majority cryptocurrencies were fall even some of them already fall more than 50% from the highest price and that also makes your investment value were decreasing and i'm sure most people also feel such as that however in my opinion to solved this problem you have two options that the first is cut loss and the second option is hold
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
June 06, 2018, 11:09:08 AM
do you need money now? if not then continue holding or if you need money now and don't have other way to get money then your only option is to sell your coin. it depends in your current situation on what choice you will make. investing in cryptocurrency is very risky so you should think time and time again the choice you will make.
Nice question, most of us always need a money but for me when it comes crypto I can wait until the price bounces back in the market. Because when I saw my coins that holding in my portfolio that when my profit was not there I still holding on I will never sell that while the market is a bloodbath. So better to hold for a while than you lost more than a half on your investment capital, as long as there is a volatile there is a possible all cryptos are to the moon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 06, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
Is not just you, when fall, most of the people will suffer loss, this time you have to calm down and analyze the next move, if you think there could still be a sharp decline, and then you can sell, if you think falling space is not large, so you just need to hold.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 10:53:42 AM
not only you but many have fared the same. many of them if you already have experience in crypto will resist and be patient until the price back up. certainly since selling loss will turn futile. Crypto still have a future and will certainly be good. do not be afraid even though the price was falling because it is reasonable to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: