Pages:
Author

Topic: What am i expected to do? - page 10. (Read 2153 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 03:59:33 PM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

You should hold. Also if you think that you can be good at it then you should learn how to trade altcoins they are a good way for you to make back a good percentage of the money that you have lost so far. But you should know that it can be risky and you stand a chance to lose your money. holding is the safest way to go if safe is what you are looking for.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 28, 2018, 06:47:46 AM
I would say that you should  hold the coins. I know a lot of people have being offering the same advice but that it because it is the best option for you right now. If you decide to sell the coins then you would be doing so at a loss which is not good. The best way to get back all of your money is to hold and not sell them for cheaper. You only lose your money when you sell your coins.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 02:42:13 PM
Looking at the price you have to do, you must watch it to see price movements so you will know it to take the right action. Maybe for now holding it is the right action, or you can also sell all your coins to ETH and you can wait for the ETH price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:35:36 PM
can't believe, your points are not matched. you said you are new to here and you were into crypto for  year. by the way ho;d your coins till your cost cover.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 02:22:32 PM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Anticipate cost on the market might makes keep as well as bullish pattern. The one thing you need to perform would be to wait around or even maintain, individual is the requirement. Really all my personal cash is at downtrend as well as I'm additionally dropping and so I simply choose to become much more individual as well as wait around to recuperate the worthiness.
Activity: 43
August 20, 2018, 02:32:39 AM
Being over a year in the crypto showcase implies that you have officially completed a great deal of research about the development. What was your procedure after entering the market? Did you set up a stop misfortune on what amount of misfortune you can swallow? On the off chance that you trust that the eventual fate of the coins you have put resources into is brilliant, I propose you to hold until the point that you hit the gold. On the off chance that you are as of now on a final turning point, aggregate progressively and increment your possessions to normal down.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 03, 2018, 02:43:28 AM

I think it is too late to cut-loss, if you want try buying more during the dip just to adjust the average price of your investment. The market will recover soon, just be patient. You are not incurring any losses as long as you are not selling at a cheap price. It's normal for the market to dip, just be ready next time.

the only chance we have at this moment is to buy more amount or buy another coin because soon, the price of altcoin will increase more so you can make more profit with your coin. you don't need to cut-sell your coin because you only get losses and you cannot recover your money from that coin so you need to stay calm and never panic. you are not alone, many of us still holding the altcoin and still waiting for the time of altcoin to rise back so we can sell the coin at the higher price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
August 02, 2018, 08:16:39 AM
I think you should calm down. After all, panic makes you make mistakes. After that, analyze your altcoins and sell the weakest even at a loss, and the rest you have to keep.
Activity: 248
August 02, 2018, 08:07:42 AM
Things are so unpredictable, falling of price of the coin is such a normal happening here in crypto and I think the best thing for you to do is to stay patient.
Activity: 99
June 29, 2018, 10:47:01 PM
Anyone in Crypto for more than 8 months will be affected with what has happened in the space, no one will say he is not hurting, I the reason why I din't talk much about the space is because we all made money during the bullish run and we know after run like this there will surely be a correction, only you can decide what to do
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
I have been studying various interviews of financial analysts and other experts ,the vast majority agree that prices will continue to fall for several months. finally, the market will stabilize by the end of summer and then there will be growth
Activity: 151
June 27, 2018, 01:50:16 AM
what I expect is to have all the coins in the market. and can follow the crypto to the future and feel the crypto become big and trusted in the world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 01:42:03 AM
It is so sorry to know that. As a beginner, at the past time, I will only look for the top 20 coins on the coin market. I bought the profitable coins in the low amount. Then, I also have some ETH as the basic portfolio to invest. However, If I'm still confused of the decision, it is better to consider. When you have lost your money, make lesson of your experience and make a better new strategy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
June 27, 2018, 12:46:29 AM
Don't let emotions control you and ruin everything for you, that's my suggestion to you. Obviously we're now in a bearish trend, so selling will be the worst option for you. All you have to do now  is to be patient and to try to accumulate as much coins as you can during this dip, because trust me, once the market turns bullish again you will be feeling as a king. Also don't forget to cash out profits and reward yourself from time to time, that's very important  Wink Good luck!
Once you let your emotions to take control of you everything is over, people need to trade and to invest only with logic and facts in their heads, if you invest because you fell in love with a coin the truth is that it will be a lot more difficult to get rid of the coin if something goes wrong, and if you invested based only in the enthusiasm of the community as soon as you panic you will lose your money when you sell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 10:58:11 AM
It is better to hold and not to panic during this kind of market situation because you will just make wrong decisions if you do so. Just hold and be patient. Remember that losing money when investing is part of the risk, and you should be aware of it before investing your money in crypto.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
June 24, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

I think it is too late to cut-loss, if you want try buying more during the dip just to adjust the average price of your investment. The market will recover soon, just be patient. You are not incurring any losses as long as you are not selling at a cheap price. It's normal for the market to dip, just be ready next time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
the market is unstable so I think it's better to hold it, if you sell your coins you won't get much money, wait for the market to stabilize and sell then.
Activity: 600
June 23, 2018, 08:31:55 PM
I think you can be patient with what you are investing by waiting for a higher price increase, so you will get what you invest in bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price is still cheap, so you should really wait for a more stable price increase. .
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

Just sit tight and hold your coins. You don't know when the crypocurrency market will go up again. So even if it falls right now, just hold on to it. Personally I believe that the cryptocurrency market will flourish by December
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
June 23, 2018, 08:24:57 PM
We should be careful choose a good altcoin to be invested. If the price is so low right now, you have to be patient and keep monitoring the market price. Do not panic, we have to wait for a high price. Otherwise we will lose our money if it sells in low price.

Well, while the price is low we can do nothing but keep ourselves updated and gain more knowledge through research as to how to handle situations when the market is in red days but the safest way is to hold your coin first and sell when the price goes high depending on you target profit.
Pages:
Jump to: