Pages:
Author

Topic: What are options to mine a profitable crypto on my computer. - page 2. (Read 3800 times)

copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Honestly right now there are not many coins that can be mined on computer and are also profitable at the same time. Its better to buy such cheap coins from exchanges then to mine them. If you are mining enthusiastic then you can learn alot from mining the MASS but its not a profitable thing. 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

Its up to you which coin you choose but one thing you have to see before selecting every coin is that whether that particular coin is worthy to be mined or buying it from exchanges is more profitable. After then you can make your investment plan. CHIA is using PoST algorithm, its price is high so will be its mining complexity.

There are many coins out there in the market and you can select yourself which coin to buy or mine. Mass was a big hit in the start since it gave the concept that crypto can be mined on your spare space of HDD. there are many who bought it in early days got huge profit, there are many such gems hiding.

MASS was a big hit I remember in its early days of its enlistment to exchange. It was up for sometimes but for few months its down despite the fact that crypto market is fully bullish. This is not good for the future, if a coin cant move on its own  even when BTC is up then how it can survive in coming days when market is bearish.
Activity: 43
I'm wondering why everyone is talking about MASS mining on HDD, is this coin that profitable to mine? Even the new CHIA coin requires 100TB to earn 1.91$ per day which is bad, it's better to just use GPU to mine ETH,TON, Ravencoin, Ergo and Conflux, these coins are more profitable to mine

Its up to you which coin you choose but one thing you have to see before selecting every coin is that whether that particular coin is worthy to be mined or buying it from exchanges is more profitable. After then you can make your investment plan. CHIA is using PoST algorithm, its price is high so will be its mining complexity.

There are many coins out there in the market and you can select yourself which coin to buy or mine. Mass was a big hit in the start since it gave the concept that crypto can be mined on your spare space of HDD. there are many who bought it in early days got huge profit, there are many such gems hiding.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281

When was the last time you heard any update about MASS? I dont think there is any announcement about any development since it was launched thats why this coin is very much down and not going up. MASS team need to work on this aspect seriously.

Yes you are right we heard nothing about MASS development from its team and thats one of the biggest mistakes dev team make these days aka ignoring the importance of announcement. There are many token who only because of there announcements on social media are making progress despite the fact they are just average tokens.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
I'm wondering why everyone is talking about MASS mining on HDD, is this coin that profitable to mine? Even the new CHIA coin requires 100TB to earn 1.91$ per day which is bad, it's better to just use GPU to mine ETH,TON, Ravencoin, Ergo and Conflux, these coins are more profitable to mine

Everyone has its own wish list. MASS is no doubt a coin that is welcomed by the community and many joined it for mining purpose. The real fruit was to join the mining before coin was on exchange now it has high complexity as price of MASS is high and too many people are doing mining. Rest DYOR and share about MASS mining.
Activity: 46
I dont think there are much options to mine profitable crypto these days. Everything requires huge investment. If you are fortunate enough to mine this coin before it was listed on any exchange then fine otherwise now its too late to mine MASS token.
Activity: 46
If you are in buying mood then keep one thing in your mind that this bear season will continue for a while. Dont expect quick market recovery. I feel MASS is still the best option for long term investment. It will only go up from here on.

Crypto is not meant for short term investment. Those who can hold for long time are ultimate winners and same will be the case if you are buying this coin. There is no shortcut for getting rich n crypto, you need to be patient in order to get the reward.   
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
If you are in buying mood then keep one thing in your mind that this bear season will continue for a while. Dont expect quick market recovery. I feel MASS is still the best option for long term investment. It will only go up from here on.
Activity: 48

It totally depends at which point you are entering the mining. When MASS was not listed on exchange and has not established any price its complexity was low aka you get more MASS tokens for less storage and vice versa. Right now its better to buy MASS from exchange rather then mining it.

If you can get MASS token for 0.04$ then why setting up a mining rig for this coin? wise people do wise moves and its better these days to buy this directly from exchnages for log run rather then mining it. Rest choice is yours.
Activity: 227
Merit: 24
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
MASS market is going down, may be its days are numbered. The main reason for this downfall is that there wasnt much update coming about MASS on social media and BTC is going down also. Its not stopping rather continuously going down and down. Let it get stable at some place then you can think of buying it. just wait.

Are you serious or kidding? MASS daily volume is over one daily and you are talking that its days are numbered. Bitcoin is also going down. That means Bitcoin days are also numbered? Coin goes up and down in value but that doesn't mean they are dead.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
MASS market is going down, may be its days are numbered. The main reason for this downfall is that there wasnt much update coming about MASS on social media and BTC is going down also. Its not stopping rather continuously going down and down. Let it get stable at some place then you can think of buying it. just wait.
MASS has a support at 0.03$ and had a rebound from there. Still the volume this coin is finding is huge, which clearly is an indication that there are people who have faith in this coin and are gathering it for future bull run. If you have some spare cash then better invest in this coin, I think it will go p from here.
Merit: 105
MASS is no doubt a good option to mine. When its price was high many jump into this coin resulting in increase in its complexity. Now since the price has gone down, I suspect there are not many investors in the mining process so complexity has gone down significantly. So you can give it a try by mining it.
If you looking to get MASS then right now its best to buy it from exchange rather then mining it. As price of MASS is totally down and out. You wont find MASS at such price very often. Even at current price of 0.06$ today's volume was 9 million USD. This clearly shows that whales are buying this coin for future bull run.

Still if you have huge storage capacity that is lying idle then its good idea to use it for mining rather then waste it. I learned that you can mine MASS while using your computer, that means you don't need to dedicate your computer for mining purpose. Earning few bucks by not doing anything is not a bad deal.

Thats a win win sitaution for miners. Usually in data centers most of storage space is lying useless and can be used by data centers to mine coins like MASS. They will get something from this unused storage devices. If you have mined MASS before it got its boom then you are a real winner. Still you can give it a try.

Good option to earn when crypto gets bearish is to do staking and mining. You can get good reward from that and you dont need to be super rich these days. You have to find crypto like MASS that can be mined on your HDDs. Thats how you can turn your storage devices profitable. Just need to be wise while making decision.

Still if you have huge storage capacity that is lying idle then its good idea to use it for mining rather then waste it. I learned that you can mine MASS while using your computer, that means you don't need to dedicate your computer for mining purpose. Earning few bucks by not doing anything is not a bad deal.

Thats a win win sitaution for miners. Usually in data centers most of storage space is lying useless and can be used by data centers to mine coins like MASS. They will get something from this unused storage devices. If you have mined MASS before it got its boom then you are a real winner. Still you can give it a try.
Do you recommend mining this coin?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/massnet/
https://massnet.org/en/about
The Circulating Supply is very large. In the beginning, mining might have been a good idea.
I may be wrong, but there is no point in mining such coins now.

You point is valid. Actually its best to mine coin before its listed on exchange, once a coin is listed on exchange its price goes up then everyone is automatically attracted towards the coin. That all results in price increase of coin. Right now its better to buy this coin and HODL for long term investment, it has still potential to go up from here.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
The Circulating Supply is very large. In the beginning, mining might have been a good idea.

There are miners still mining it, they are mostly like those btc miners who started mining MASS in its initial days. If you invest in any coin in its early days you get maximum profit. But due to uncertainty of crypto market not many of us are willing to invest in coins since in its early days. You point seems very valid.

You point is valid. Actually its best to mine coin before its listed on exchange, once a coin is listed on exchange its price goes up then everyone is automatically attracted towards the coin. That all results in price increase of coin. Right now its better to buy this coin and HODL for long term investment, it has still potential to go up from here.
Pages:
Jump to: