Pages:
Author

Topic: What are options to mine a profitable crypto on my computer. - page 5. (Read 3800 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Anyone have any suggestions for Storage based mining?
Something like Storj or Sia or Burst?
They all have a few things I don't like, I loved Burst but the market share is soooo small.

If you are looking to mine storage based token that has good value on exchanges also then MASS is for you. Its already on MXC, hotbit and now on huobi. Month back its was around 0.10$ to 0.30$ but now its around 0.90$ as it came back from 1.88$.
https://massnet.org/en/

MASS has acquired a price and is now very much stable around that price. I dont see MASS coming down from 1$ to 0.10$ anymore. Thats because of huge community of investors that are behind the project.
Activity: 45
There are so many sites where you can find upcoming ICOs but the real point is no one takes new projects seriously. Like MASS was not given much importance until it was registered on exchanges and strikes a 1$ price.
Activity: 12
MMM-EXTRA The right step toward the goal
I dont have the financial capacity to mine bitcoin. Is there anything I can mine profitably using my ordinary electronic gadgets like laptop, mobile and related stuff?
Even if there is I doubt you will be able to make any good profits mining such project for hours or for the whole day, you can do research on using your hard disk to mine, there are some coins like that like BCHD or burst coin

Too many mining enthusiastic are in the crypto sector and that why complexity of coins are going up every hour. Any coin that goes on exchnage (like MASS) and acquires some decent value, it immediately becomes  non-profitable for ordinary miners. So pick the right coin before it gets to exchnage.

HOW CAN GET HOLD OF NEW COINS BEFORE THE GET TO THE EXCHANGE, LIKE ALL NEW COIN AT ONE PLACE SO I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE AND MINE ON MY COMPUTER

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Unfortunately there is no rule of thumb for this. If there is such list available that lists coin going to exchanges everyone of us will be a millionaire. DYOR is the only key to success here. You need to look for good coins yourself.

you are not helping buddy, someone has to have some idea, someone here knows exactly how to do that. there must be a platform or an app where most new coins are introduced. that's all i need, i can do my own research yes, on the future and performance of any of those coins

any idea guys
Activity: 46
I dont have the financial capacity to mine bitcoin. Is there anything I can mine profitably using my ordinary electronic gadgets like laptop, mobile and related stuff?
Even if there is I doubt you will be able to make any good profits mining such project for hours or for the whole day, you can do research on using your hard disk to mine, there are some coins like that like BCHD or burst coin

Too many mining enthusiastic are in the crypto sector and that why complexity of coins are going up every hour. Any coin that goes on exchnage (like MASS) and acquires some decent value, it immediately becomes  non-profitable for ordinary miners. So pick the right coin before it gets to exchnage.

HOW CAN GET HOLD OF NEW COINS BEFORE THE GET TO THE EXCHANGE, LIKE ALL NEW COIN AT ONE PLACE SO I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE AND MINE ON MY COMPUTER

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Unfortunately there is no rule of thumb for this. If there is such list available that lists coin going to exchanges everyone of us will be a millionaire. DYOR is the only key to success here. You need to look for good coins yourself.
Activity: 12
MMM-EXTRA The right step toward the goal

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Activity: 35
With bitcoin coming back strongly, its evident that this bull run is far from being over. Many alt coins have enjoyed with this big wave n still enjoying. Happy mining to all.
Activity: 29
If you talk about MASS last year same date then yes it was possible to mine MASS profitably but right now things have changed. The complexity to mine MASS has gone up and now its not that much profitable to mine MASS with small storage. Its like we missed the opportunity.
Those who trusted in MASS at right time are one of the biggest winner of 2020-21. Once it was 0.10$ and now standing firmly at 1$. No one knows how far it will go from here.
try surfing new cpu coin, when the network barely launch thats possible you can mine with laptop, but this rarely happen and hidden away from anyone

for mobile forget it, there is no real mining from mobile, most likely just fake mining

Wow that something new and amazing apart from MASS coin I have learned so far. Can you please share link of any such coin?
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
try surfing new cpu coin, when the network barely launch thats possible you can mine with laptop, but this rarely happen and hidden away from anyone

for mobile forget it, there is no real mining from mobile, most likely just fake mining
Activity: 41
MASS is no doubt one of the finest token to mine and has given huge benefit to people who invested money and efforts early on. Just see its price now.
Activity: 41
Mass is no doubt one of best option if you are looking to mine it on your computer. Seeing it's current price I doubt it can be mined on computer. Since price is high, you cant mine it on computer or you need more storage to mine it profitably.
Activity: 48
They all have a few things I don't like, I loved Burst but the market share is soooo small.

If you are looking to mine storage based token that has good value on exchanges also then MASS is for you. Its already on MXC, hotbit and now on huobi. Month back its was around 0.10$ to 0.30$ but now its around 0.90$ as it came back from 1.88$.
https://massnet.org/en/
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Activity: 48
With BTC crossing 30K$, its very hard for new comers to join the mining party. The only thing left for new comers is to search for alt coins that are easy to mine and have good value also. Going through this thread will defiantly give someone idea which coins are worthy to mine.

Too many mining enthusiastic are in the crypto sector and that why complexity of coins are going up every hour. Any coin that goes on exchnage (like MASS) and acquires some decent value, it immediately becomes  non-profitable for ordinary miners. So pick the right coin before it gets to exchnage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
Activity: 45
You need to focus on getting money first then, there is no way to mine and make good money without the right hardwares or equipments, you can learn trading, promote new projects through the forum and earn some money to buy miners later if truly you had a thing for mining, right now mining should be considered an hobby because they aren't as Profitable as before

In crypto or any other trading, money is secondary thing - primary is your mind. There are many coins you can mine without using any expensive hardware. All you need is to look around and it takes time and effort.
Activity: 37
I read on there twitter page that MASS consensus engine has reached 200 TPS. Theoretically MASS consensus engine can support 1000 parachain and the overall TPS can reach 200,000. Lets see how much it reach practically.

OK, MASS. Not sure I've heard about that outside of here, can you direct me to any documentation about it?

MASS has complete documentation about the project. Please refer to this link for more details https://docs.massnet.org/en/
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
You need to focus on getting money first then, there is no way to mine and make good money without the right hardwares or equipments, you can learn trading, promote new projects through the forum and earn some money to buy miners later if truly you had a thing for mining, right now mining should be considered an hobby because they aren't as Profitable as before
Pages:
Jump to: