Pages:
Author

Topic: What are options to mine a profitable crypto on my computer. - page 6. (Read 3800 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17
I read on there twitter page that MASS consensus engine has reached 200 TPS. Theoretically MASS consensus engine can support 1000 parachain and the overall TPS can reach 200,000. Lets see how much it reach practically.

OK, MASS. Not sure I've heard about that outside of here, can you direct me to any documentation about it?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I read on there twitter page that MASS consensus engine has reached 200 TPS. Theoretically MASS consensus engine can support 1000 parachain and the overall TPS can reach 200,000. Lets see how much it reach practically.
Activity: 47
I dont have the financial capacity to mine bitcoin. Is there anything I can mine profitably using my ordinary electronic gadgets like laptop, mobile and related stuff?

This is 2020 man! 12 whole years since Satoshi launch, and 'mining' evolved few years ago already. It doesn't have to be POW or any if those other energy intensive efforts before its called mining. There are several other mining techniques that don't require serious overlay on hardware.

POS coins for example, only require you to hold a certain number of coins in your wallet and you're mining away.
And the world of crypto right now (even ETH) is going POS.

Thats correct, there are so many alternatives to PoS based coins. All we need is find it out. PoS and PoW are same way of climbing the same mountain, since they both require huge initial investment. PoC coins like MASS are in there initial stages and are profitable because of this reason.
I dont have the financial capacity to mine bitcoin. Is there anything I can mine profitably using my ordinary electronic gadgets like laptop, mobile and related stuff?

This is 2020 man! 12 whole years since Satoshi launch, and 'mining' evolved few years ago already. It doesn't have to be POW or any if those other energy intensive efforts before its called mining. There are several other mining techniques that don't require serious overlay on hardware.

POS coins for example, only require you to hold a certain number of coins in your wallet and you're mining away.
And the world of crypto right now (even ETH) is going POS.

Some unique ones I have found are HAC as well as RNG Ring.
RNG is unique like Idena where you can play human puzzle games to earn a block, based on pipe dream right now.
Also you can hire dwarves to mine special blocks as well.
Overall I like it, it's not on an exchange and not sure on the community, but that's my 2 satoshi

If its not in a exchange then what's your motivation for playing to mine? I mean how do you cash out? Or are there other in-game use created for it?
Activity: 29
BTC is no more profitable on your ordinary devices but there are ways around. MASS is good option also but its complexity has gone up due to its good performance on exchanges. Anyone here who is mining MASS on there devices ?
Activity: 46
RNG is unique like Idena where you can play human puzzle games to earn a block, based on pipe dream right now.
Overall I like it, it's not on an exchange and not sure on the community, but that's my 2 satoshi

thanks for sharing this info.
As MASS investor and miner I would like to suggest MASS coin also for mining. Its easy to mine and you can do it easily on your Desktop PC/ Laptop
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Activity: 38
Nowadays, it is not feasible to mine Bitcoin with your computer, and I do not recommend mining with your Laptop or Smartphone because they have little bit of computational processing and can heat up reducing the useful life of your hardware.
Currently, what is advantageous (depending on the amount of electricity you pay) is mining Ethereum or other altcoin using GPU's

You can only mine coins that are not on exchanges on your laptops. Rest its very difficult to mine anything that is on exchnage and can be mined on your local hardware.
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
i think you can join airdrop and do bounty here, its alternative than you mine coin with ordinari laptop, doesnt worth it

or maybe you can learn mining stuff with your laptop and got more interst in crypto sphere

more you know each day and get used to
Activity: 1554
Merit: 806
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR
Nowadays, it is not feasible to mine Bitcoin with your computer, and I do not recommend mining with your Laptop or Smartphone because they have little bit of computational processing and can heat up reducing the useful life of your hardware.
Currently, what is advantageous (depending on the amount of electricity you pay) is mining Ethereum or other altcoin using GPU's
Activity: 27
I am learning a crypto and i have a question. How do i can learning it and level up?

A good way to learn crypto mining is to start with MASS. You can access documentation provided at there website to setup your mining software and wallet. This way you will get to many underlying details of crypto mining. You can then switch to other coins also.
Activity: 2
I am learning a crypto and i have a question. How do i can learning it and level up?
Activity: 27
There are many options around you. All you need is to do some research and you will find out many. Already people have mentioned many coins that can be mined profitably. BTC is profitable only if you can afford expensive hardware n electricity bills.
Activity: 36
MASS is a good option if you have idle storage that is lying useless. But these days you need more storage to get some decent reward as coin is now on exchanges and more people are now mining MASS.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1

Also try https://masscafe.cn/mpool thats a good place for people who are interested in pool mining MASS

They also are running MASS bounty program on bitcointalk. MASS CAFE is doing all his best to promote MASS.

Also try https://masscafe.cn/mpool thats a good place for people who are interested in pool mining MASS
Activity: 177
The obvious reason for finding so many newbies here is that MASS gives equal opportunity to those who have huge capital vs those who have passion. We (newbies) want more and more such projects. Satoshi created crypto as decentralized payment platform, unfortunately BTC is getting away from main aim of satoshi.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Try to study the Idena project. Idena provides mining that only relies on medium end laptops and stable connections.
and if you want to get more profit, you can use vps

Idena and MASS both are very interesting project. Good to see we have projects that are coming in crypto market and are in range of people who are new to this market.
Pages:
Jump to: