Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 16. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 12, 2018, 12:08:37 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
My opinion is now buying valuble coins at lowest prices with this bear market condition. Don't sell my any coins with panic sell mind. Iam strongly hold my coins until 2020.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 11:58:51 PM
It really depends on the person but my strategy for now is to hold why? Because we are in a bear market and i think it will last for many more months before it recover, so best thing to do for now is buy and hold.
the bear market is now in this condition, there is a good side and there is a downside. if we see from the good side we can buy at a low price then we hold or invest and wait in the future you will get a profit. patience will definitely pay off with good results. Crypto will definitely be stable again so you have to wait patiently.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
December 11, 2018, 11:38:51 PM
It really depends on the person but my strategy for now is to hold why? Because we are in a bear market and i think it will last for many more months before it recover, so best thing to do for now is buy and hold.
Activity: 378
December 11, 2018, 11:24:54 PM
What people do is of course different, some sell or hold their coins, but I think selling at the moment does not get good results, it would be better to hold it back and be patient waiting for the right time to sell it
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 11, 2018, 08:23:30 PM
Probably most of the newbie are now selling their coins because of the dip price of bitcoin in the market they are afraid of it so they are getting panic selling  and later on they will disappointed with their selves while the people who are long time experience here in crypto currency they are not getting panic of this situation.
Activity: 336
December 11, 2018, 08:08:35 PM
Everyone has a choice how to act. Everyone is responsible for their investments, it’s a pity for those who are in a panic selling everything without waiting for growth.

I feel sorry for all the people. However, this is a market, here everyone is equal in their capabilities and free in their actions. Time will pass and we will see who was right. Perhaps you will remember these people and regret that you did not sell everything and did not leave with them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 07:59:32 PM
Different people do different things. Someone feels panic, someone sells all crypto and they are trying to forget all of this.
Of course, most people feel panic. Do you see the market? They are wiped out and they are thinking only “What's going on here?”. Just for the record, I'm holder still.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
December 11, 2018, 07:56:48 PM
Most are holding but the volume for selling can't be stopped.

This comes from the mixed day traders, holders and panic sellers. Still a good number of holders are out there but its just the bear that makes it look like many have been selling.
Patience holders are still being tested every day because the market continues to deteriorate and until now there has been no sign of an upward movement, no one knows when this bearish will end and there are many holders waiting for the rise of cryptocurrency.
I've been tested for long and experience this market.

I have been holding for years now and saw some best days (last year) and worse days. And right now these days aren't so good for someone who just came in but becoming optimistic to the market is also a big factor when you see such opportunities.
Activity: 154
December 11, 2018, 02:38:26 PM
Everyone has a choice how to act. Everyone is responsible for their investments, it’s a pity for those who are in a panic selling everything without waiting for growth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 11, 2018, 01:09:57 PM
Different people have different styles of behavior in such situations. Since the majority are novices in the crypto world, the overwhelming majority of them usually make various spontaneous and uncontrolled purchases or sales, some of them actively trade, someone does nothing and continues to HODL.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 11, 2018, 01:02:09 PM
I think that at the moment there are a lot of holders who will not sell for such a low price, on the contrary, they will try to increase the amount of coins in their portfolios

Yes, there are a lot of such people now, many have lost 95% of the deposit, even if the market recovers, they will only return what they have invested, but will not earn. If the market recovers. If not, it only remains to sympathize.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
December 11, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
I think that at the moment there are a lot of holders who will not sell for such a low price, on the contrary, they will try to increase the amount of coins in their portfolios
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 11, 2018, 12:12:59 PM
In this current situation, I think most people are in distress and are doing panic selling. They are afraid the market is going to crash
I would like to disagree but I think you are right, I really thought that the community was stronger and that they could resist the manipulation coming from governments but now I am seeing that the majority of them cannot do that and that means it is likely that the price that we are seeing in the market is going to continue for a significant amount of time.
Activity: 252
December 11, 2018, 11:55:11 AM
Just hold your coins and everything will be great. We will see another wave of the growing market, but not in 2018. If you want to make big profits, you should be able to wait , but unfortunately nobody can say for how long.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 11, 2018, 11:46:26 AM
People are selling in panic right now and it is the worst possible decision that they can take. Why should we sell our coins right now and face huge loses? Just be more patient and wait until the market is going to recover.
right, there is no confidence in new coin holders and investors to be able to hold their coins in current price conditions. panic has arisen in each individual so there is a possibility of going up a little feeling lucky even though it is still possible to get more results. this is the failure of the majority of investors who are cryptocurrency who are afraid that the impact on prices continues to fall.
Activity: 364
December 11, 2018, 11:29:34 AM
Probably some are holding, buying and worst of all selling their loses due to bear market we are experiencing right now. Bitcoin suffered a great loss, so expectations are the prices are gonna be rough to watch nowadays and all the speculations of bull runs are not really gonna happen soon.
indeed, bullrun will not happen in the near future, but I always believe in the style of reflection. and of course there will be a high pump after falling very far, I am very much waiting for it
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 11, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
Most are holding but the volume for selling can't be stopped.

This comes from the mixed day traders, holders and panic sellers. Still a good number of holders are out there but its just the bear that makes it look like many have been selling.
Patience holders are still being tested every day because the market continues to deteriorate and until now there has been no sign of an upward movement, no one knows when this bearish will end and there are many holders waiting for the rise of cryptocurrency.
- I know that this market is very bad and there is no sign of positive but people are too anxious or pessimistic, it can not solve any problems, what we should do is try to maintain patience and keep doing what we can do, it could be trading or continuing to earn the token through the campaigns. Do not let anxiety cover our lives, it just creates more stress and disturbs our lives, many people have fallen into this situation, insomnia, irregular eating because the price of the market is constantly falling, such a life is really not good for our health and psychology, be more comfortable and good things will come
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 11, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
People where selling all their altcoins following bitcoins dip in price. But since a good news just came around, I think people start buying back Bitcoins and is affecting other crypto currencies.

This is a stupid thing I did not think about, and now it happened. This volatility caused Bitcoin's prices to fall sharply and I lost a lot of money for that, I regretted buying and trusting Bitcoin. But now I keep it and I think I have no way back Cry
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 11:11:23 AM
The current who does not coward does HODL, the rest are embossed and merge ... Only the brave!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 11, 2018, 11:04:06 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

Hodling and praying, hodling and praying)) To late to sell, too late to panic if you are serious crypto fan) All you have to do now is waiting and watching the market) Hoping for the best as usual)
Pages:
Jump to: