Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 15. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 12:07:48 PM
doing nothing but looking at the shit market.
dump and dump everyday
even BTC lose 80% price compare to All time high.
I really don't know what to do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
Some are holding while some panic sell. But what ever the case might be , everyone is trying to adapt with the market conditions. And that includes you as well
Yes, we are really trying to adapt to the conditions on the market, which today, strangely enough, still cannot seem to you to be really relevant. But we really need to try.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 12, 2018, 06:21:34 PM
with market conditions like this I prefer to do the hodl because selling panic will also not benefit. I will be patient to wait until the market returns. and I'm sure the market will recover even though I have to wait until 2020. and if I have capital I will buy bitcoin again. this is a great opportunity to buy again. and I will buy as much as I can to lose.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 06:04:12 PM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

Most likely people who are new in crypto are panicking since they are not aware that the bear-market is the best time to buy more cheap altcoins. The price correction is normal since last year, the market demand rose up really crazy. The market will stabilize soon and recover, those who sold for losses will have their regrets.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 06:01:17 PM
Panic sellers definitely had their share in the drop. I don't understand the need to sell at this stage. Every sell move that was made until a couple of weeks ago was reasonable to me, but now, my opinion is that the people that held to their coins so far should be patient a bit longer. Selling at 3.5k is a complete waste of money and nerves.
December 12, 2018, 05:45:46 PM
Some people are hodling but many of them panic selling. This is why we have declining market situation as more people are selling than buying. Lot of people are capitulating from the market as they cannot deal with the bearish market.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 12, 2018, 05:17:02 PM
People do anything to waste their time waiting for the bull run market. Everyone has its own strategy
Activity: 383
December 12, 2018, 05:14:54 PM
I think that mostly people are now feeling nervous at least. The crypto market is falling now and everybody has panic. But as for me, My work doesn't depend on the current sutuation on the market
Activity: 154
December 12, 2018, 04:58:17 PM
Well there are some people panicking sell their coin because of consistent downfall of its value. There some also holding and observing the market when will be the right time to sell.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
December 12, 2018, 04:50:16 PM
People just watching what will happen and when BTC will start to grow, many people will try to jump into the moon train.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
December 12, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
Now basically, of course most people store , the people who are panicking already I think long gone from the market , well, so of course now buy very good
Yes, when people are in panic they sell good coins, and we can buy them and hold until prices go up and we will be rich because we stayed with crypto through hard times.
copper member
Activity: 462
December 12, 2018, 11:25:29 AM
Some are holding while some panic sell. But what ever the case might be , everyone is trying to adapt with the market conditions. And that includes you as well
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
I ditched the projects that I was unsure about and now hodling the projects I have faith in forever! Got big bags on Plutus who are coming out Q1 so hoping that they deliver. They've basically designed a crypto debit card and app that lets you spend your crypto anywhere that accepts visa card but they've done it with security as their top priority and they've always been super regulatory compliant. I have faith that they'll do well even with the market crash  Grin their website here: https://plutus.it/
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 11:05:13 AM
The current who does not coward does HODL, the rest are embossed and merge ... Only the brave!!!
I think that the situation needs to be defined a little differently, the one who is not a coward already invests money today, and those who did HODL is also good, but it would be best of all that many today would already record profits at the level when BTC was 20k
Activity: 168
December 12, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
Now basically, of course most people store , the people who are panicking already I think long gone from the market , well, so of course now buy very good
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
December 12, 2018, 10:13:41 AM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
My opinion is now buying valuble coins at lowest prices with this bear market condition. Don't sell my any coins with panic sell mind. Iam strongly hold my coins until 2020.
If you have enough funds and you can wait till the time comes and bounce happen it will be more profitable than trying to short the market right now, you have to take the risk if you believe don't follow those people who's selling out even they have a great loss be specific with your decisions and always assess and analyze first before taking any actions. it's always depend on how you interpret the market just yourself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 12, 2018, 10:12:29 AM
what are people doing?
I am hodling in panic! I`m really nervous and my thingers want to push sell button and i stop them with all i have. I hope this nightmare will end soon
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
December 12, 2018, 09:57:27 AM
I see that most of the people are strongly frustrated about the current market conjuncture. I hope that soon it will move market from the sideways to the moon. And i`m just watching Smiley)
Activity: 513
Merit: 117
December 12, 2018, 09:54:34 AM
In this current situation, I think most people are in distress and are doing panic selling. They are afraid the market is going to crash
Personally, I see a very different situation.Many of my friends on the contrary hold coins and under no circumstances will not sell them.It's just a very frivolous act that will disappoint you in cryptocurrency.Why is everyone in such a hurry as soon as possible to sell their coins.You can hold a little longer and returns will sootvetsvtenno more.And I think it is unlikely that the market will finally collapse.Still to come!
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 12, 2018, 09:27:36 AM
People are very tired at this moment different folks doing different things at the moment for survival. Some have panic sold some capitulated some hodling to see how it will all end.
Pages:
Jump to: