Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 19. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 04, 2018, 02:11:26 PM
I do not panic. Now there is a strong market correction. But I am sure that in the future the market will grow strongly. We need to wait for a new market growth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 02:09:31 PM
What I do as usual is there is no trading change and following the bounty campaign to just fill the time and add assets to the crypto currency, panic selling, I panicked a few days ago, I sold all the assets I had to prevent greater losses, the result of sales for trading capital and that is really very profitable
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 01:47:55 PM
As for me, I'm holding my tokens now. For some time I forget about my deposit on exchange. It's better not thinking about crypro at the moment. I'm studying other types of investment now.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 04, 2018, 01:44:20 PM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

I think whales are dumping to let the prices down, so they can buy cheaper. Newbies are panicking and selling their crypto for losses, helping whales get what they desire. Wise people are buying the dip and accumulating more crypto at cheaper price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 04, 2018, 01:39:07 PM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
The things you need to remember if there is bearish market or cryptocurrency landslide are be patient, do not panic, jusy hold your tokens. Avoid doing panic selling and just focus on your goal which a lot of so the tendency is you will hold your token.
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
Intelligent People are holding their investment and waiting for good time but panic people are selling the coins and smart investors are buy that coins at very low price and it make the big profit in future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 04, 2018, 01:01:20 PM
To my regret, most people are subject to manipulation by the bigwigs of the market. Selling cryptocurrencies now is a rash act. While you have not sold you have not recorded a loss. Just HODL.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 12:54:23 PM
I think some large investors succumbed to the panic of the fall of Bitcoin. And wallets that for many years no one has opened again are active. I read several articles about it.

This complicates the situation as a whole. Even if they have lost faith, what will happen next. There is no evacuation plan yet. Cry

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 12:53:52 PM
no one knows for sure what to do in this situation right now, everyone is waiting, waiting for positive news
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
I keep quietly watching the market and store my coins. At such a cheap price, I will not sell, let them be better than zero dollars. I think that this can not last forever and someday the market will go up.
Activity: 210
December 04, 2018, 12:41:41 PM
I have in early November nerves a little broke and I sold then and do not regret it, now I certainly bought 20% of the Deposit and I think even lower we will go and then you can buy
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
December 04, 2018, 12:38:05 PM
what are people doing?
haha i guess they are doing all of it, it's a lind of a vicious circle Wink me, i am trying to find some proofs that my theory about crypto market full recovery next year. just feel like it, for some reason
Activity: 223
December 04, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
As long as the market is alive, only one rule works on it: the greater the rise or fall, the greater the correction in the opposite direction will follow. Therefore, I hold my coins and expect tremendous growth.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
December 04, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
if we look at the price of coins in the crypto market, most people panic sell. because we can see the crypto market conditions, more are selling coins than buying. maybe they assume if the market conditions will not recover again.

I do not think that it is very likely early next year 2019 plan a little later, but definitely that the price will rise again and may be a very good price, do not fool and sell otherwise. Want to lose all.And maybe that you will regret Grin.
Emotions will kill your investment as the big whales are playing with the market conditions if you have good understanding you can play with them by cutting your losses and do the short term trade, but if you don't have enough knowledge and you aren't sure about what to do just leave your assets and go for long term goal maybe after 1-2 years the market will bounce back and make another bull run to meet a new high.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
December 04, 2018, 11:31:55 AM
what are people doing?
Lol.. lots of bitcoin and ethereum holders are panick selling thats for sure... but the good thing is.. there are people buying the dump
Activity: 348
December 04, 2018, 11:30:50 AM
if we look at the price of coins in the crypto market, most people panic sell. because we can see the crypto market conditions, more are selling coins than buying. maybe they assume if the market conditions will not recover again.

I do not think that it is very likely early next year 2019 plan a little later, but definitely that the price will rise again and may be a very good price, do not fool and sell otherwise. Want to lose all.And maybe that you will regret Grin.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 04, 2018, 11:25:48 AM
if there are coins in the portfolio, bought at a price higher than the current one, then of course they keep
or trade, even in the current market trading is quite lively
big money is made on small price differences due to the volume of sales
Activity: 252
December 04, 2018, 11:22:52 AM
They are doing everything from that you have listed. Some people are tired of waiting and are selling their coins. Some people have switched to trading and are making their money in this sphere. Others are still holding and believing in crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
December 04, 2018, 07:13:12 AM
BUY & HOLD. People will buy and hold their coins. Wait until the market becomes bull. Some people also panic and sell their assets. and in the end, they will regret having thrown away the opportunity to get a big profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 05:11:25 AM
for current situation people are just holding coins and waiting for high price to sale. people are doing this always.
Pages:
Jump to: