Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 18. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 08:48:20 AM
Investors with strong nerves and steel eggs continue to hold their portfolio and look at new projects and opportunities to invest. And newcomers have long been snatched all the hair on the head and maybe live in a box or in the garage.
Activity: 314
December 09, 2018, 08:40:30 AM
As I talked to my other fellow friends who's a investors in two years they learned to find a new way of earning a better profit while the market is in this kind of situation and I think I must also try trading etc to get a better earnings like them. All my currency in my wallet is still there because I want to hold it for too long and also get a better earnings.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
December 09, 2018, 08:29:49 AM
It all depends on each case. The nature of man himself. What funds have been invested, the last? credit? borrowed? Someone every day portion makes a purchase. Someone left the market in february and still waiting. Everyone is currently trying to decide for themselves which way is better. The main thing is not to succumb to the general panic, which is clearly present in the market. If you have no trading experience, then sit and wait.
Activity: 531
December 09, 2018, 08:28:22 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

As of the current situation of the market right now, I’m holding all of my altcoins, waiting for them to go high again and also buying ETH and BTC as many as I can then also hold it until it gives me profit.
Activity: 182
December 09, 2018, 08:23:56 AM
Some people are holding their cpins like I am doing now and some of them investing new money because market is gowing again
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 08:22:42 AM
Of course I think if a person who knows how to trade knows when to enter the market and I think at a time when the topic you wrote the best option was to sell it , but now, no sense to sell it is better to keep and increase your Deposit
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 08:18:08 AM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

I think most of the people are holding there coins. Some are buying due to the low market value and taking the risk for the coming green month for the chances of a lifetime
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
城は最高です
December 08, 2018, 11:32:37 AM
I’ve been holding and buying on the way down. The second part of my strategy is a lot more important. You might wonder, where does the money come from? How did people get rich off crypto? Because the majority bought when it was green. That’s what happened. Everyone rushed in when Bitcoin was nice and expensive and they got dumped on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 11:31:21 AM
Here in my country and a lot of my friends in facebook sell already their btc in this drop but i'm not like them because i believe it will go high again like this past 2017,i see the price of btc drop so low like almost gone but still we need this that's why this is non-stop and base in the history of crypto it give so much conveniece in everything so even we have bad or negative here like someone scam other by crypto still it's more on positive.

That is because they have seen that btc is already drop but if you still believe on it their is still hope that can be a guarantee and assurance that it will boom again. Well we have different goals and aim what is good for us. We should study very well the process so that everything will be good enough.
Activity: 854
December 08, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
To my regret, most people are subject to manipulation by the bigwigs of the market. Selling cryptocurrencies now is a rash act. While you have not sold you have not recorded a loss. Just HODL.

The whole market represents a huge platform for manipulation, no wonder that such thoughts have visited you. Those who do not understand this will always remain victims of these manipulations of major players. And given the volatility of the market, the market will be manipulated for a long time.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
December 08, 2018, 11:07:05 AM
what are people doing?

They do both, Holding coins because they are waiting for the hard pump. The other one is panic selling, when the price gets a dump they will sell it immediately so that they will not lost all their money. But that is very wrong because you will lost some of your money, what if you hold it for a month and wait for the pump again. Right?
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 08, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
what are people doing?
Now is the bear market stage, most of them still treat this situation rationally, and choose to continue to hold the altcoin in their hands.
Of course most people have long been out and now I think many sell and go with cryptocurrency , but those who have long been in the market and new people are now on the contrary buy and will store it!
Activity: 593
December 07, 2018, 06:43:33 AM
what are people doing?
Now is the bear market stage, most of them still treat this situation rationally, and choose to continue to hold the altcoin in their hands.
Activity: 252
December 06, 2018, 05:46:06 AM
People are selling in panic right now and it is the worst possible decision that they can take. Why should we sell our coins right now and face huge loses? Just be more patient and wait until the market is going to recover.
Activity: 95
December 05, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
Holding my FCT and NEO and buying XRP!  Never bought anything else or plan to except for Elixxir when its available. 
Activity: 126
December 05, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
This topic was created since February and at that time the price of coins also declined. So many people hold coins to avoid losses. But for now the crypto price is lower and this causes many people to suffer losses. But to get profit when the conditions are now, I trade every day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 05, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
i think the best strategy for these bearish time is to trade but for sure you have to know how to trade i mean you should be careful inorder not to lose much of your funds for me i think  it it the best way to keep you self busy and double your profits.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 03:13:41 PM
Am doing all of them. Am selling some off buying and holdling some. In this industry, we must do them in order to make it in this industry. There are some coins that worth holdling for long and there are some worth long-term.
Activity: 490
December 05, 2018, 02:45:48 PM
I think some large investors succumbed to the panic of the fall of Bitcoin. And wallets that for many years no one has opened again are active. I read several articles about it.

This complicates the situation as a whole. Even if they have lost faith, what will happen next. There is no evacuation plan yet. Cry

We lost the right moment to have left the market (it was at the end of the last year). Now we just have to be waiting not to fix our losses and hoping for a miracle! If this doesn't happen, well, we just have been trying
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 05, 2018, 05:56:29 AM
Many people still hold coins because the price conditions are very far down. I myself was very panicked about this condition and wanted to sell my coins. But I will get a lot of losses. The market still has the potential to go down again. But now I still can't sell my coins. And it's better to buy coins that have the potential to grow in the future.
Yea, buying tokens that have the potential of going up in price in the future is the best option. In other words, buying into solid project is just the best.
Pages:
Jump to: