Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 38. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 02:44:33 AM
People usually waiting. If we get panic , we can lost everything. Logical choice is wait,be patient. I saw people doing this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 02:42:45 AM
We don't have the same mindset but i'll tell you one thing you should be patient at all times you don't need to be in hurry coz your money will easily dissapear. Make it a hobby that you should hold longer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 02:28:10 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

Some cryptographers will panic selling when bitcoin falls.

Selling in panic is wrong, because the cryptocurrency is volatile and prices will rise.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 02:22:14 AM

People are looking for easy money in this crypto scheme.
But this brings bankruptcy together. I need to be patient. I need to look for a shortcut. The sense of crypto money is promising in this sense. Undecided
Really? Looking for money in crypto is easy? I need to learn to you. I've been a few months joining on this forum and trying hard to understand the world of crypto, but to say making money in crypto is so easy, I do not think that way. It took a lot of hard work to get it, recently I was deepening trading science, and I have tried it and it takes a lot of patience to get profit. It turns out everything needs a process, it takes hard work first.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 20, 2018, 02:09:33 AM
With so much uncertainty, people are deciding as individuals as per the market situation and their own. There can be no singular answer to this one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 02:08:12 AM
Sold all alts into BTC and waiting. It looks the same like previous situation, whale BTC was pumping all non dollar alts were losing their position  to BTC. Also wants to buy some top alts what have pair to dollar like OMG zcash Litecoin.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 01:58:03 AM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
People do what is convenient for them at the moment, someone needs money, others simply minimize losses. Therefore, to predict the behavior of each complex, but now there are positive moments and I think everyone will understand their mistakes and will not repeat them.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 20, 2018, 01:53:44 AM
what are people doing?
I think they hold it dependa to the price of coin, some coins need to hold because maybe next day will rise it. No need to panic be patience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
February 20, 2018, 01:50:47 AM
I used some earlier profits to repurchase some of the promising coins that I had sold earlier in the year of course for much less than previously so my portfolio looks similar to early January but I have more ETH and BTC reserves.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 01:38:34 AM
what are people doing?
a lot of people who panic sell or hold, but panic sell cause big problem because when market seen down many people mekakukan panic sell. and large investors can be free to buy coins at low prices and sell. so do not panic sell.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 20, 2018, 01:33:06 AM
It is obvious that investors worry about their investment. What's more investment in cryptocurrency is risky to some extent given its volatile nature. So now the crypto market is gradually recovering after a landslide. Maybe the investors are hodling. As for me, I have bought some altcoins and am hodling.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 01:21:28 AM
what are people doing?
I think they breathe, check their portfolio coin prices and watch tv.
a very good question btw.
Of course they are hodl, is there anyone who wants to sell in a state of loss?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:20:11 AM

People are looking for easy money in this crypto scheme.
But this brings bankruptcy together. I need to be patient. I need to look for a shortcut. The sense of crypto money is promising in this sense. Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 01:15:45 AM
People tend to get very excited of what is happening with the current bitcoin market where the price value is soaring great. Some would take the opportunity to do additional investments because people are seeing great profit on it. On the otherhand, people who had invested bad coins feel panic perhaps they are seeing great loss on their investment.
Therefore, before doing investment on altcoins just see to it that you had studied the price history and consider those coins with good reputation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
February 20, 2018, 12:31:39 AM
what are people doing?
Most people panic because they feel trapped investing in the wrong altcoin and see price movements unchanged. With such panic, they can forcibly sell all of their altcoins, which aim to move their investment by switching to the type of altcoin that has the potential to be traded.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
February 07, 2018, 05:51:46 AM
If you can't stand the heat, don't look at your Blockfolio or coinmarketcap  Grin
That way, you won't get too affected by the bloodbath.

Also, today the market rebounded. Is it the end of bear cycle or just a dead cat bounce?
We'll see in the coming weeks!  Grin Grin Grin

Good luck to all traders and hodlers!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
I hodl my Bitcoins and Altcoins.
I believe that the market will grow!
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
February 07, 2018, 05:47:20 AM
what are people doing?

Well, I don't look at the prices nowadays.

I am just earning coins via Airdrops Smiley I follow https://t.me/airdropalertsforyou participate the airdrops and that's It.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
Personally, I am buying these drawdowns. This is the most profitable time for buying bitcoins and altcoyins. After correction, there is always growth. Therefore it is very advantageous to buy at such moments.
We should be wise with every decisions that we made especially when buying coins. You made the right decisions that you buy altcoins when they are all in red. Some people tend to be panic instead they should be calm and grab the opportunity to buy some altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
February 07, 2018, 05:35:29 AM
I can see those who have invested big in bitcoin panicking right now but i can still see some of the people i know selling bitcoins specially those who’ve acquired their bitcoin with out putting out money on it. Those who are earning bitcoin are not much affected with this dramatic fall of bitcoin price and so they are selling their holdings regardless of the price.
Pages:
Jump to: